PDA

View Full Version : Aux for radio?

brent-ralliart08
02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
I know if you hold the "CD" button for like 6 seconds its changes the setting to Aux but has anyone pulled out their stock radio and looked on the back to see if you can plug anything in for the aux setting? such as an ipod cord that can be routed to the glove back? to play on the radio?

Its Reu
02-26-2011, 09:40 AM
i got an oem ipod adaptor thats just been sitting around my apartment for years now, let me know if you want it

SirSaula
02-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Reu how much?

9GRalliart
02-27-2011, 04:54 PM
I know if you hold the "CD" button for like 6 seconds its changes the setting to Aux but has anyone pulled out their stock radio and looked on the back to see if you can plug anything in for the aux setting? such as an ipod cord that can be routed to the glove back? to play on the radio?

I have an adapter I purchased online, you pull out the radio, connect 3 wires into the back of the unit, and run the cord down through the bottom of the faceplate, which connects to a charger/stand that connects into your charger port. You then place your ipod/iphone on the charger adapter and through your aux setting you can then play your ipod/iphone through your system, and it keeps your ipod/iphone charged at the same time. All the info on where to purchase it was on club9g, and I dont remember the site. Ill see if I can find old e-mail purchase confirmations for you.

Its Reu
02-27-2011, 09:11 PM
dunno like 65 plus shipping

brent-ralliart08
02-27-2011, 11:37 PM
where did you buy the wires from ? its reu?