PDA

View Full Version : Checking Interest among SoCalers

cardude03
02-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I've been around. All is well, but I came across my old headlights in my garage a while ago, and I'd like to check to see if anyone local would be interested in them. I know this isn't a for sale section or thread, but I really just want to know if anyone is even interested before I open the box to take the pictures with my paper/name/date and all that, and I am specifically posting this in the Socal section because I REALLY don't want to ship them.

For those who remember me, you might remember my headlights. For those who don't, they were custom made by EricBla03, but I purchased an OEM acura TSX HID setup which I sent to him and he incorporated into the headlights. I also had him custom paint these headlights to match my 2002 dover white galant. They are low beam HID projectors, and standard High Beams. They also have angel eyes.

If anyone in Socal is interested in these, please let me know and I can either work with you via e-mail/pm, or I can even go through the whole official for sale thread procedure.

And Mods, if you think I need to make an official for sale thread instead of this, please just let me know.

Thanks,

Elie

krazienluv10
03-01-2011, 01:48 AM
long time no see, rules are rules.... post it up on the FS section with the requirements then just add the link to this thread.... good luck

cardude03
03-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Hey Chris, good to see you around dude. For sure, I'll setup the FS thread once I get a chance to take a pic of the lights. Thanks.

cardude03
03-03-2011, 12:09 AM
For Sale thread with Pictures here:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?p=657868