PDA

View Full Version : 2K11 Texas M.O.D. May, 21st 2011

G-spot
03-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Hey just letting you guys know this is not hosted by me. I do not own Mitsubishi Owner's Day, Mitsubishi Motors, thegalantcenter.net, Galant Tuners, your car, or May 21st. If you live in Houston there is a cruise being setup by the Houston Area Lancer Owners and will be attended by members from club3g & club4g. I am also going on a 2 week training mission with the Texas Guard on May 7th-20th so there is a 50/50 chance I may not be at this event. Please do not justify your attendence because of my 50/50 chance of attending (because that's stupid and we know that).

Originally Posted by DonMitsu
Mitsubishi Owner's Day (M.O.D.) 2011 is now officially set for May 21! Mitsubishi has committed to another North Texas MOD after last years success. They have also hinted at another unveiling. You'll remember last year that had 2 iMiev's available for test drives and unveiled the 2011 Outlander Sport. I'll get back with more details soon

It'll be at Don Herring in Irving, Tx again.

Last years thread:
http://www.club3g.com/forum/texas/136893-m-o-d-2010-coming-north-tx.html

Video of last year:
Mitsubishi Owners Day on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/13949339)

What:
Mitsubishi Owners Day Tour

When:
May 21st, 2011

Where:
Don Herring Irving Mitsubishi
2901 W Airport Fwy
Irving, TX 75062
972 785 3100

Who's hosting:
Don Herring Jr.

Roll call:
1. G-spot
2. Ricky-Db
3. Da_Gal
4. ADexternal
5. Sir Saula
6. Joshua2007
7. GGalant01

warren
03-25-2011, 02:12 PM
maybe

G-spot
03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
maybe

wow, my point exactly :spinner:

Please do not justify your attendence because of my 50/50 chance of attending (because that's stupid and we know that).

Joshua42007
03-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Alright pete, I look forward to seeing you there as "The Host" lol, thanks for the info.

warren
03-25-2011, 03:37 PM
how about this pete yes but with the galant

RedGalant2k1
03-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Give my regards to Don Herring, they've supported us for over a decade running!

Thanks!

G-spot
03-25-2011, 06:10 PM
how about this pete yes but with the galant
That's not what I meant. Seriously, I was originally gonna send people p.m's for this event in despite of posting it here and I wish I was considering it.

What I meant was what you said said a few days ago and several times before that you only go to these "meets" if I was going. If you want, I can print out the text msg and even quote the thread you made a while back to jot down your memory. If I can't go, you will say no. But If I say yes, you'd would say yes. That's pretty much boils it down with you. You have no backbone when it comes to deciding for yourself. You got people from Dallas, Midland, San Antonio and Austin coming to this event and your sole response is based whether or not I can attend this. You wanted "TGCTX to be back" and you want "to see more guh-lunts" I suggest being the host next time. I'm done trying to babysit you, start forming a better relations with the other chapter members or just quit doing this. Like I stated before, I only provide info it's your decision whether you accept it or not. Sorry for others to hear me vent over some stupid comments.

And here's a pic of Barrack Obama with a pancake on his head.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2b_SPCr78uQ/SaTgqVmpl5I/AAAAAAAAHxQ/SHKX6Kd-C-w/s400/barack_obama_pancake_head.jpg

ADExternal
03-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Basically what he is saying Warren is that, he just want a yes or not. "Maybes" doesnt do any good as far as response. Unless you have a legitament reason like Pete which he serves our army. (last minute flakes doesnt count)

I still have my Galant but trying to preserve it to give to my sis at the end of this year. I'm in with a ride from you Pete. It'd be like old times, I just wanna see the last of the memories that use to be. Hopefully the army lets you be back before. :D

warren
03-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Well sorry I was going to write maybe with eclipse means towing itand of course yes the galant

ADExternal
03-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Why do you need towing?

warren
03-25-2011, 10:45 PM
The eclipse but I'm going to drive the galant its better

ricky_db
03-26-2011, 01:04 AM
oh wow thats a short list to be the biggest state around! come on guys and gal (not fred) Heather lol

rez887
03-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Peter your avator size is too small, make it lil bigger

G-spot
03-26-2011, 02:01 AM
Well sorry I was going to write maybe with eclipse means towing itand of course yes the galant
There you go again with this towing crap. When will you ever learn?
Gonna lock this thread (for now) and just keep it updated through private messaging.

G-spot
03-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Opening it up again. This time I recieved an email from the show organizer....

got the email today:

Thanks to all of you who were able to join us last year for MOD 2010!

The date has been set for MOD 2011, Saturday May 21st.

To register for the Show n Shine just visit us at donherring.com and click on the scrolling MOD banner on our home page.

We hope to see you all there!

Sherri

Sherri Herring Hawkins
VP Marketing
Don Herring Mitsubishi
Dallas.Irving.Plano
p.469.443.1900
f.469.443.1804

Just go to their website and get yourself (and your car signed up.) Remember: the more Galants register in the more likely they will put "some sort" of class trophy unlike last year.

warren
03-29-2011, 07:32 PM
What's the website pete

G-spot
03-29-2011, 11:25 PM
What's the website pete
It's on there donherring.com

Pete do you think I'm like Justin?

You answered your own question.

Please don't clutter this thread with incoherent posts please?

SirSaula
03-30-2011, 12:28 AM
I'll be there. Haha I have been to that dealer before

DonMitsu
03-30-2011, 05:11 PM
You can also go direct to the sign up site at:

http://donherring.info/MOD/MOD.html

Joshua42007
05-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Dont Forget About MOD

hello!!

We are just a little over 2 weeks away from mod 2011! Thank you all for pre-registering for the show n shine! This is our 2nd annual mod and we learned some things last year ;) only those folks that pre-register for the show n shine will be given one ballot to vote for the show n shine competition. Each pre-registered show n shine participant will be able to vote for 1 car in each class. Also, all of you that have pre-registered will receive an official mod 2011 t-shirt for participating in the show n shine. And to get an idea of what size shirts i need to order if you could respond with your shirt size that would be great. I am going to try my best and get everyone the size that they want :)

if you have friends that have not pre-registered please ask them to go to the mod website and get registered :)

as always if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call :)

see you on the 21st!
Sherri

ricky_db
05-05-2011, 11:57 AM
And The black mamba will be out there doing demos of the 5 12s lol

Sent from my android using tapatalk

Joshua42007
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL im ready. Cant wait, very excited to see everyone there.

ricky_db
05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm not expecting to big of a turn out of galants I give us 4 8gs at most

ricky_db
05-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Kick

G-spot
05-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Well, looks like there are couple pf G's coming after all minus the bitchers and moaners on post #2 and so-so :lol: I got a few going with the Lancer convoy.

Houston Lancers is having a caravan up to Dallas for Mitsubishi Owners Day this Saturday. We're meeting at the Whataburger in front of Fry's on West rd at I-45N at 4:30am and rolling out at 5. Anyone coming to MOD is welcome to join up with us.

5am sharp or these guys will leave you behind. Obviously, I not gonna make because I'm at Fort Hood but be sure to take good pics, get on the MOD video, and have a greatt time! And don't forget to bring home some free stuff! :)

ricky_db
05-21-2011, 06:08 PM
We'll we'll we'll dispite the lack of TGC support (minus one cool guy who also had a black 8g wayyyy from houston) and Da_gal

TGC Texas is a JOKE! WTF guys??? (Rant over)

Still had a good time
And brought home 1st in. Modern class http://tapatalk.com/mu/42571786-45fb-6974.jpg
And some free sh!t

Rach3T8G
05-21-2011, 10:52 PM
^ Nice!!....please tell me someone took pics

jnava
05-22-2011, 06:38 AM
http://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB8&Number=994466&page=0&fpart=1
I just registered just to show some pics of yesterday.

ricky_db
05-22-2011, 05:12 PM
^ Nice!!....please tell me someone took pics

I was so discusted I didn't even want to take pics! 3 4 galants out of 40 plus cars!

G-spot
05-22-2011, 06:48 PM
The pic thread is in here
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?p=676429#post676429

This sucks on ice. This isn't a TGC meet just an invite from a dealership and some didn't show up just because "I" couldn't show up. There were two other cars that were not in the condition to drive (Adexternal & Shortdogg2k05) but that was addressed weeks before in advance. For those saying they were coming and flaked out without informing here, well, your loss bro....

Like Rick said on post #26 I'm also through with TGCTX so unless you're in my "inner circle" (not counting the facebook page) expect on going solo in meets/shows with little to no support from this so-called "chapter". For those not involved in this wants to start their own chapter then fine by me I really don't mind. If you can do better then here's a bag of cookies for you. Till then, I will still be doing chapter "meets", "photoshoots", and "cruises" but on a private level so most likely I will not post it publically here just in p.m.'s. But I will still post those pictures/videos like normally did in days past. I am sorry I had to be a dick about it but I should of listened to Heather a few years ago to totally disband this chapter. Along with such fun times together in the past, now it brought us grief, drama, and unnecessary tension between members. I don't see this kind of stuff from the other chapters maybe I should pack my bags and move to Staten Island, NY and chill w/ Ally :023:

Rach3T8G
05-22-2011, 10:24 PM
I was so discusted I didn't even want to take pics! 3 4 galants out of 40 plus cars!

Only 3-4 Galants?!? :wtf: :092:

ADExternal
05-22-2011, 11:04 PM
The pic thread is in here
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?p=676429#post676429

This sucks on ice. This isn't a TGC meet just an invite from a dealership and some didn't show up just because "I" couldn't show up. There were two other cars that were not in the condition to drive (Adexternal & Shortdogg2k05) but that was addressed weeks before in advance. For those saying they were coming and flaked out without informing here, well, your loss bro....

Like Rick said on post #26 I'm also through with TGCTX so unless you're in my "inner circle" (not counting the facebook page) expect on going solo in meets/shows with little to no support from this so-called "chapter". For those not involved in this wants to start their own chapter then fine by me I really don't mind. If you can do better then here's a bag of cookies for you. Till then, I will still be doing chapter "meets", "photoshoots", and "cruises" but on a private level so most likely I will not post it publically here just in p.m.'s. But I will still post those pictures/videos like normally did in days past. I am sorry I had to be a dick about it but I should of listened to Heather a few years ago to totally disband this chapter. Along with such fun times together in the past, now it brought us grief, drama, and unnecessary tension between members. I don't see this kind of stuff from the other chapters maybe I should pack my bags and move to Staten Island, NY and chill w/ Ally :023:

+1 Quite honestly your not being a dick but only spilling the truth. Alot of the newbies are not putting an effort to make it out, the OGs are putting to much effort in making it work and doesn't make sense if everyone is not on the same page anymore. We had our fun, lets leave it at that.

paparishi90
08-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Wow, I bought my 9g from Don Herring... If my 8g wasn't in Kansas and I had known about this I would've totally repped the 8 and 9g community. I'm most def coming next year with both of my galants, lol.

warren
09-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Well sorry Pete for having the time off my life coming here and say my motor overheated. I was too busy getting it fix before the meet .but not enought time. As far as meet I've gone to meets without you or any gallants like you told me (tgctx is dead ) can't do anything so if someone can't come to Dallas for a meet and you get pissed about it. Well someone

Rach3T8G
09-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Why was this revived?

G-spot
09-08-2011, 02:06 PM
closing this because post #34 still doesn't get it.