PDA

View Full Version : In the nj??

DjFlav3
03-31-2011, 09:54 PM
Anybody know of anything going on in Jersey? I'm a car enthusiast but there's enough wide spread meets (makes and models) looking to see if there's anything going on for just galants ??

mrjaydeeone
03-31-2011, 10:04 PM
I'm in Woodbridge. There are multiple NY and NJ members. Keep an eye on this section as meets will be happening once the weather warms up

carl3g
04-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Im in maplewood, NJ. I dont own a 8g though. I have a 3g eclipse. There one meet I went to so far, the edgewater meet. That was a great time, I met many people like QNZ and Stewi. Once the weather warms up, def more meets will happen.

Jeffylou87
04-01-2011, 05:39 AM
We usually have a bi-weekly meet when the weather warms up..

DjFlav3
04-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Ok cool I'll definately keep an eye open

Galantfan88
04-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Im all over man...Union NJ, Manalapan NJ, and right now live in Carteret NJ. Work in Woodbridge soooo i guess Ill kind of count that in since im in Woodbridge all day.lol Yeah keep an eye out and youll know when we will have a meet.

mrjaydeeone
04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Im all over man...Union NJ, Manalapan NJ, and right now live in Carteret NJ. Work in Woodbridge soooo i guess Ill kind of count that in since im in Woodbridge all day.lol Yeah keep an eye out and youll know when we will have a meet.

Woodbridge huh, never seen ya LOL

Gotti
04-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll come out if there's food

P'NOYcaL
04-01-2011, 11:12 PM
bergen county here! i see A LOT of 8gs actually in my school BCC(bergen community college) thats modded i just don't know if some of them are member here...

btw i never did go further than elizabeth nj.. i mostly drive around bergen and part of north jersey all the way up to rockland NY(upstate ny). 15mins away from Edgewater where theres meet every week with all the car enthusiast.

Galantfan88
04-01-2011, 11:49 PM
Woodbridge huh, never seen ya LOL

Haha, I am right across the Dicks at the Woodbridge Mall, Im there everyday alll dayyy.lol
Im at a building called WICK.

Jeffylou87
04-02-2011, 08:05 AM
bergen county here! i see A LOT of 8gs actually in my school BCC(bergen community college) thats modded i just don't know if some of them are member here...

btw i never did go further than elizabeth nj.. i mostly drive around bergen and part of north jersey all the way up to rockland NY(upstate ny). 15mins away from Edgewater where theres meet every week with all the car enthusiast.

I went to Bergen years ago.. Didn't have my Galant then.. How come I never see you? I'm always on 17, 46, 3..

P'NOYcaL
04-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah I don't go to 17 that often but 46 and 4 I do. I'm always at garden state plaza since I don't live too far away from it plus bcc isn't that far from that mall either.

Sometimes I take 46 going to MSU(montclair state univ.) since my gf goes there and I believe that's not far from clifton.