PDA

View Full Version : eyelids

OMEGA RED
08-22-2002, 07:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase some eyelids for my 2002 ?

Censee
08-22-2002, 08:18 PM
erebunicorp.com.they are not worth it,i bought them and i still have em there in my room.they are ugly for their price.its just a piece of plastic,they dont even fit right,they look ghetto as fuck,cause they are for the jdm lights.they fit wrong,they dont even bring anything to stick em with.its cheaper just to buy sticker vynil and paint it to match ure car color.(yes u can paint vynil) after putting them on anyways i didnt like how they looked.how much are they??like 75 bux,not worth it

pinoyesv6
08-22-2002, 08:28 PM
eyelids, uhm you got the erebuni ones, and those just like it. but those are too long since they are made for the JDM heads but you can cut them, but anyways, they don't look right. another option is to find a set of GTS clear headlight covers and paint an eyelid design on them and the cheapest option is to get some vinyl or tape, something of that nature and made eyelids out of those

OMEGA RED
08-22-2002, 08:41 PM
thax for the input :!:

rumpl_forskin
08-23-2002, 06:08 PM
I used color matched vinyl and think it looks pretty good......

GalantLadie
08-24-2002, 06:19 PM
i personnaly dont like "eyelids" on a galant the headlight isnt wide enough for them so if u do go with eyelids dont make them to wide it will look funny, i seen eyelids on a 7g that where so wide it covered like half the light :orangeno:

MitsuRacer185
08-25-2002, 04:17 PM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ok, i am interested on putting them on my 2001 black ES. Where did you guys buy the vinyl, how much did it cost, and how does it look and how is it holding up on your car. Thanks!!

Tiller
08-25-2002, 05:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(N.H.GalantLadie)</div><div class='quotemain'>i personnaly dont like "eyelids" on a galant the headlight isnt wide enough for them so if u do go with eyelids dont make them to wide it will look funny, i seen eyelids on a 7g that where so wide it covered like half the light :orangeno:</div>

agred, the lights are not "tall" enough to warrant the use of an eyelid... i never understood that whole practice anyhow... :roll:

pinoyesv6
08-26-2002, 01:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer185)</div><div class='quotemain'>https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ok, i am interested on putting them on my 2001 black ES. Where did you guys buy the vinyl, how much did it cost, and how does it look and how is it holding up on your car. Thanks!!</div>

i'd jsut go to a local sign shop and like ask for some scrap pieces. thats what i did on one of my many project cars