PDA

View Full Version : Problems posting threads

AncientOfMu
05-18-2011, 06:10 PM
I've authored a couple of new threads over the last couple of days one in the projects section and one in the members rides section.

I get a message that they need checking by a moderator before they are posted.

Anyone understand why I am having this problem... can an admin fix it??

Cheers

Don

Prophet
05-18-2011, 07:14 PM
You are still under a newbie status and requires a mod or admin to approve the posts... are you trying to create your own thread or reply to one?

AncientOfMu
05-18-2011, 07:18 PM
You are still under a newbie status and requires a mod or admin to approve the posts... are you trying to create your own thread or reply to one?

Create my own project thread..

Cheers

Don

Prophet
05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Create my own project thread..

Cheers

Don

I approved the threads... let me know if you are having problems replying to your own thread... I am going through the permissions trying to fix this...

- Jason

Skyforger
05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
*Edit*

Saw my updated post.

Just curious, how many posts are needed to post normally?

AncientOfMu
05-18-2011, 07:30 PM
I approved the threads... let me know if you are having problems replying to your own thread... I am going through the permissions trying to fix this...

- Jason

Thank you :)

However the problem with replying to my own thread does indeed apply :(.

No worries though, I know all you Admin guys work your butts off for this site so no rush.

Cheers

Don

Prophet
05-18-2011, 08:05 PM
*Edit*

Saw my updated post.

Just curious, how many posts are needed to post normally?

50 and you move up to the regular usergroup with no restrictions... also have to be a member for at least 30 days...

- Jason

RedGalant2k1
05-18-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm looking into some usergroup details also, please post up if you are having issues posting.

Skyforger
05-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I'm just getting the message for approval on posting in my thread in member's rides...

Also, I can't view the for sale threads, or post in the off topic stuffs.

Same newbie restrictions?

RedGalant2k1
05-18-2011, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I'm just getting the message for approval on posting in my thread in member's rides...

Also, I can't view the for sale threads, or post in the off topic stuffs.

Same newbie restrictions?

Yes, same usergroup restrictions. I allowed your posts through. Tell me if it is still an issue, I edited the usergroup permissions. It should allow you to view, and post to all threads in that section.

Skyforger
05-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Thank you, sir.

I haven't tried posting yet, but I haven't seen the new posts I made in the member's rides forum yet. *shrug*