PDA

View Full Version : Erebuni Sideskirts (I need help!!!!!)

Mgalant99
03-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Guys,

Some of you know I have had the shogun bodykit on my car for the past year now except for the side skirts because I couldn't get them to fit. Well since I had to whole winter to work on it (since the cars in storage) I decided to try it. Well when I was getting them out from on top of the garage, I lost my grip on one of them and it fell on the concrete floor. Needless to say, the part where the shark fin things are broke off (past the shark fins, so I have those, but I don't have the piece that goes into the car like tucks in and points towards the exhaust). That cracked off and shattered in pieces. Now its going to look stupid as hell, if I have one full side skirt and the other one on too but it'll be missing that very last end. Is there anyway that it could get remolded by someone or fixed to have that end back on there??? Or am I better off buying new sideskirts. Even though I don't want to because of the $$$ but I don't know what else to do. Let me know please guys!!! Your help and advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Dan

TWISTED II
03-29-2003, 10:02 PM
gotta love fiberglass. when i got my kit from erebuni the rear bumper was cracked. the good news is you can remold that as long as they are in fairly large pieces. if its like, crumbs, call erebuni for a new side skirt. but if its in like 2 or 3 larger pieces, any body shop with a good glasser should be able to fix it.

Mgalant99
03-29-2003, 10:04 PM
No its in tiny pieces!! lol. I know it sucks. Will Erebuni sell me just one side skirt or no???

TWISTED II
03-29-2003, 10:07 PM
sorry about the double post. um, you could talk to a body shop, but if they cant clearly see how it goes back together, i dunno what they can do. erebuni should sell you just one. or better yet....order it through www.gotperformance.com cheaper than erebuni i believe. thats where i got my initial V rear bumper from. good luck

Mgalant99
03-29-2003, 10:34 PM
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for just the rear bumper with shipping??

thanks,

Dan

VegasMatt
03-29-2003, 11:26 PM
You should be able to order piece by piece.

ChromeGalant
03-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Worst case.. your gonna end up buying a pair..

But look at the bright side.. at least you'll have one spare for one side..just remember to get it painted when you get the other sides painted...

Cali
03-30-2003, 03:39 AM
bro just call up my body man in miami and tell him to sell you just one...he made copies of my sides skirts (without permission by the way :x ) and censee was supposed to get them but im sure he'll be more than happy to just sell you one. i believe he wanted somewhere around 250-275 for the pair so figure half of that. if you want his info let me know.

TWISTED II
03-30-2003, 04:45 AM
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for just the rear bumper with shipping??

thanks,

Dan

with shipping it came out to 390.

Censee
03-30-2003, 08:43 AM
yea cali im getting em next week......i called him and he said he will need like 3 days to make em,cuz he has the mold.....

Mgalant99
03-30-2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks guys!!!

Noel, I sent you a pm on the side skirts and that guy in Miami.

Thanks,

Dan

jmoney37
04-11-2003, 02:16 PM
can you send me the info about the guy in miami cuz thats where i live. And what does this guy do exactly?

TWISTED II
04-11-2003, 07:14 PM
update. do not order from gotperformance.com. i just recieved my rear bumper the other day, and i brought it to the body shop where my car has been at, and the guy said that its not for my car. obviously, it is...but, it is very very poor quality.
:mg: gotperformance.com