PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Roof Spoiler willing to...

Ol School Pervert
03-29-2003, 11:29 PM
I work for a company that can manufacture anything out of metal, fiberglass, etc. I was interested in making these spoilers because I know they are very hard to find and very expensive. I just need someone that is willing to let me borrow their roof spoiler for a week, and also make a little money in doing so. I am located in South Florida, if that makes any difference. I only need it for a week in order to get the exact dimensions and make the exact same ones that have already been made. So if someone can get back to me I would really appreciate it. Thanks

redattack
04-04-2003, 09:59 AM
the roof spoilers have already been in production and available for over a month~ several people have purchased them and there have been no complaints~ everyone thats bought one was very happy with the perfect fit and the amazing job done by AlSapo Inc. if anyone else is inerested in the product you can email; us at [email protected] thank you

GNICETRY
04-05-2003, 09:24 AM
I don't know about EVERYONE being happy. I have emailed you guys 3 times and recieved NO response. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif