PDA

View Full Version : Cop Punches Woman In The Face - Who's Right?

underated
06-22-2011, 08:20 PM
what do you think about this? i dont think he should have hit here but i would have maced the shit out of her and hit her in the back of the legs then slap the cuffs on her.

http://youtu.be/j8vS7IrcNfo

RedGalant2k1
06-22-2011, 08:26 PM
That isn't the entire story. There was topic here I believe a few months back...

This however...
http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/memorial-day-video2

n3oAcid24
06-22-2011, 08:36 PM
by that time... some women around here would have punch the officer back.

Corey2kG
06-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Both???

wetamup2k3g
06-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Tazer time?
Honestly, for jaywalking, that's some BS, and he maybe shouldn't have escalated that situation to the degree it got to. Teenage girls say some slick shit that can get into your feelings and as a figure of authority, you got to deal with that the right way.

That wasn't the right way.

Let them talk, do whatever, long as they wasn't physical, let it go. That's how you deal with that, IMO.

Now the girls. Resisting like that, whether it was some BS or not, is a recipe for disaster. Let him speak his peace and keep it moving. Never provoke the police, the day won't end well if you do. You resist, you might should expect a punch if you push the man like that. Me, I say tazer time. I'da lit her ass up and dealt with the consequences later.

BTW, anybody else notice that lightweight-ass punch from the cop?

oakrdrs187
06-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Ive seen this before, the camera guy sounds like a moron, "Are you serious? are you serious?"

I'm like hey dumbshit it already happened, you bet your fuckin ass he's serious.

IMO he was within his right, and the fat pink bitch needed to get arrested too for interfering with an arrest.

Blue8g
06-22-2011, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't have punched, simply put her cuffs, loaded her into the back of the squad, takin her to the station.

Mr. Bishi
06-22-2011, 09:26 PM
JCsdwC3Q9Gg

RedGalant2k1
06-22-2011, 09:27 PM
Tazer time?
Honestly, for jaywalking, that's some BS, and he maybe shouldn't have escalated that situation to the degree it got to. Teenage girls say some slick shit that can get into your feelings and as a figure of authority, you got to deal with that the right way.

That wasn't the right way.

Let them talk, do whatever, long as they wasn't physical, let it go. That's how you deal with that, IMO.

Now the girls. Resisting like that, whether it was some BS or not, is a recipe for disaster. Let him speak his peace and keep it moving. Never provoke the police, the day won't end well if you do. You resist, you might should expect a punch if you push the man like that. Me, I say tazer time. I'da lit her ass up and dealt with the consequences later.

BTW, anybody else notice that lightweight-ass punch from the cop?

The officer's biggest mistake is going in alone. The girls biggest mistake is resisting/interfering. I guess the other problem is that particular corner is extremely dangerous for pedestrians (another member who knows the area had previously mentioned). And there is also supposedly a pedestrian bridge for people to use, that they usually don't

wetamup2k3g
06-22-2011, 09:37 PM
The officer's biggest mistake is going in alone. The girls biggest mistake is resisting/interfering. I guess the other problem is that particular corner is extremely dangerous for pedestrians (another member who knows the area had previously mentioned). And there is also supposedly a pedestrian bridge for people to use, that they usually don't

Hafta agree about going it alone, use that radio, diffuse the situation. Did he ever call for backup?

Lol @ fuck the police, I heart Rosie Perez's boobs.

Mr. Bishi
06-22-2011, 10:03 PM
So she was going to get a ticket for jaywalking?

Cities are broke ( or so they claim ) so they send out there minions to generate the dollars. Here in NYC they are famous for that. For ex. A guy I know has a bus stop in front of his house. People dump their soda bottles chips bags there all the time. Even when he puts up a sign that says no dumping and a garbage can for people to throw their garbage He still ends up with a ticket from the dept of sanitation all the time. Each ticket ranges from $250-300. Plus he still has to take his time out of work to fight it. Sometimes he gets off other times he has to pay. I had to Install a surveillance system in his house so he can record people dumping their soda bottles and ticket agents blanketing him with tickets. Its not until he showed up to court with a lawyer and video that the tickets stopped. He had to dish out a good set of money for the system plus countless hours he spent fighting the tickets. This is just one small example in a big ass city.

Imagine the amount of bullshit that actually goes on

03-Galant-ES
06-22-2011, 10:12 PM
In this situation no matter how far he escalated the arrest I believe he was in his rights to punch the girl she shoved the police officer away when he was dealing with an arrest. I didnt watch the whole thing to see what the charges were against the girl, but honestly he is dealing with something that is his job to deal with and this bitch comes up and shoves him off her friend? Watching it in video is completely different. If I had walked up to a cop and shoved him off my friend I would expect to get socked in the face too if not more. He was defending himself and no matter what position the man holds we still have instincts cops are put in scary situations and we entrust them to uphold the law. If idiots everywhere decide to stop a cop from doing there job then we will see more than police officers punching people.

dknight3
06-22-2011, 10:37 PM
cops in WA are bitches... i know.
they are on the hunt for money.
and they lie as well.. i'm trying to get out of this place i cant live here.
unfortunately i have to stay in oly for another year...

RedGalant2k1
06-22-2011, 11:36 PM
So she was going to get a ticket for jaywalking?

Cities are broke ( or so they claim ) so they send out there minions to generate the dollars. Here in NYC they are famous for that. For ex. A guy I know has a bus stop in front of his house. People dump their soda bottles chips bags there all the time. Even when he puts up a sign that says no dumping and a garbage can for people to throw their garbage He still ends up with a ticket from the dept of sanitation all the time. Each ticket ranges from $250-300. Plus he still has to take his time out of work to fight it. Sometimes he gets off other times he has to pay. I had to Install a surveillance system in his house so he can record people dumping their soda bottles and ticket agents blanketing him with tickets. Its not until he showed up to court with a lawyer and video that the tickets stopped. He had to dish out a good set of money for the system plus countless hours he spent fighting the tickets. This is just one small example in a big ass city.

Imagine the amount of bullshit that actually goes on

There in lies the problem of liberalism.

Isaurio
06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Epic fail.

Bloody Arro
06-23-2011, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't have punched, simply put her cuffs, loaded her into the back of the squad, takin her to the station.

I would have tazed them both. One is justified by resisting arrest and the other is justified by interfering with public duties. Then while they are knocked on their asses, I'd arrest them both.

RedGalant2k1
06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
I would have tazed them both. One is justified by resisting arrest and the other is justified by interfering with public duties. Then while they are knocked on their asses, I'd arrest them both.

One was resisting, the other had assaulted the officer. Either way all involved made errors in judgement.

6G72Galant
06-24-2011, 08:21 PM
I wouldve beat that heffer like she owed me money!

You dont go placing hands on a police officer unless you want an asswhooping.

For all the officer knew, that woman couldve been trying to reach for his gun.

Isaurio
06-24-2011, 08:34 PM
True true 100% true. Court will see it like that.

KaziKai
06-24-2011, 08:58 PM
this aint a cop but its still messed up... guy punches teen girl at McDonalds....

http://youtu.be/Nx0-dN3giY0

Isaurio
06-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Bro if i see that shit i dont care who u are, i will go hulk on his ass. I will snap. I will knock the shit out of him word to your moms.

Mr. Bishi
06-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Yea i would of repeatedly kicked him in the ass hole until he shitted himself....That can happen

SpecialCannonBeam
06-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I know the chick shouldnt be resisting arrest, the cop sure shouldnt have reacted like that.
Buts its hard to choose sides with out knowing the whole story

GalantDreamer3455
06-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Regardless of the back story. Do to the actions of the female he was attepting to arrest and then the bigger woman coming in and pushing him, the officer had the right to react that way. Maybe not the best choice but justified. The woman was bigger than him and by pushing him showed that he had some stregnth to her. By all rights he had everyright to do what was needed to be done. Personally, if it was me, I probably would have pushed her away/distraction technique and taken a step back, drawing my sidearm telling them all to get on the ground. Called for back up and cuffed the 2 women up.

But that is me. I kinda look at things different from a law enforcement point of view.