PDA

View Full Version : Foglight adjustment question

mochanges
03-31-2003, 08:12 PM
I have the VR-4 foglights that have a sidemarker built in as well, it looks like two foglights but its really a side indicator light and a foglight in the same housing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone may know how to adjust the height of the beam. I shines to far ahead of the car and I would like to lower it. Thanks.

-Mohammad

BraindG
04-01-2003, 06:40 AM
never done it on mine, never noticed a problem to be honest.. if you find out, gimme a shout

triggermauve
04-01-2003, 07:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the VR-4 foglights that have a sidemarker built in as well, it looks like two foglights but its really a side indicator light and a foglight in the same housing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone may know how to adjust the height of the beam. I shines to far ahead of the car and I would like to lower it. Thanks.

-Mohammad</div>

I think the lamps you wrote "fog lamp" maybe "cornering lamp". It is not adjustable direction.

Nick VR4
04-01-2003, 08:00 AM
You could try getting under the car and see if there are any adjustment screws

I have this style and got the garage to change the set up
all 4 lights are on constantly freaks out people in front of me in the dark https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif :evil: