PDA

View Full Version : Remote thread ?

Palmz
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
im looking for the thread that has instroctions on what to do to make the car honk, blink the lights and ext when lockd and unlocked

samurai65
07-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey, man, read your instruction manual. It's there. If you don't have one, I'll give you a link to one. It's right in there, the answer to your questions.

Galantman03
07-12-2011, 07:57 PM
^lol he is asking what wires he needs to tap into to make it do that when he locks the g via a remote, and that I'm pretty sure isn't in the manual. Your best bet would ask people who install items like that, they should be able to help you, maybe even give you the info to do it yourself

Palmz
07-13-2011, 04:24 AM
^lol he is asking what wires he needs to tap into to make it do that when he locks the g via a remote, and that I'm pretty sure isn't in the manual. Your best bet would ask people who install items like that, they should be able to help you, maybe even give you the info to do it yourself

no im actualy not asking to do that. i rember seeing a thread that sayd something like "hold Lock buton for 5 sec and then hold the unlock button and the lock buton for 5 sec more and that should change something

o1naturalhigh
07-13-2011, 09:24 AM
if that's what you're looking for, if i remember correctly, it's in the owners manual.

i think if you just tap it, it will lock/unlock silently, but if you hold the button down, it makes the noise and lights. but then again...i haven't had the original remote in a long time.

tamim13
07-13-2011, 10:23 AM
If I remember, these are the steps from the thread I have read before, I believe polishmafia wrote it up sometime ago -

to turn on or off the horn upon locking the car with the remote....

1) press and hold the lock button on the remote for about ten seconds

2) with the lock button still pressed, press the unlock button

3) let go of both buttons

To make it honk, just reverse the buttons.

Palmz
07-13-2011, 01:09 PM
If I remember, these are the steps from the thread I have read before, I believe polishmafia wrote it up sometime ago -

to turn on or off the horn upon locking the car with the remote....

1) press and hold the lock button on the remote for about ten seconds

2) with the lock button still pressed, press the unlock button

3) let go of both buttons

To make it honk, just reverse the buttons.

yes that is correct and yes it was in the owners manual. but step 2 is wrong u have to press the unlock buton at about the 5 sec mark and keep holding the lock button...