PDA

View Full Version : looking for aftermarkets parts

galantboost
07-27-2011, 10:19 AM
hey everybody im trying to get into the galant game...going to turn my daily driver into a moving project so i jus need to know does anybody know a website or a spot somewhere in new york or new jersey that sells aftermarket parts for a 7g :hot_topic_rsvd:

keith6110
07-27-2011, 10:24 AM
What are you looking for exactly? body parts, engine parts, wheels?

evil-G-nius
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM
New Jersey is gonna be a bitch with all you god damn inspection stations. You can fail for an intake if its not 50 state legal...hell you can fail if your fog lights have a bluish tint to the lens even if light output is white....just sayin watch what you do out there....I have been there done that

galantboost
07-27-2011, 11:04 AM
well i live in ny i just go look for parts in jersey....well im looking for an exhaust and some intake piping that fits

evil-G-nius
07-27-2011, 11:21 AM
I got ya....well most of the shops in North Jersey...welll a lot of them anyway are out on 46 in little ferry, lodi and so on. But some of those places do some shotty work and are expensive. Just be careful. What about out in Flushing man....there are some places on Northern Blvd as well

galantboost
07-27-2011, 11:29 AM
iight thanks for the heads up...and yeah i can go check down in queens cuz im always there anyway