PDA

View Full Version : Red or chrome

luxcrusr2000
04-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Well, I have to do my plastic and woodgrain pieces over again because I had no luck with the paint I was using. I started over again with the 94 cent cans of spray paint and so far it's turned out OK. I originally planned to do it in red but at Home Depot I came across some chrome-finish spray paint. Being skeptical I tried it on one of the shelves there and it actually gave me a reflective chrome finish unlike the stuff I was used to that only gave me a dull silver result. Do you all think I should keep it red or do it in chrome? I know I've been a pain in the ass asking for all these suggestions but any help would greatly be appreciated! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

ChromeGalant
04-02-2003, 04:28 AM
If you dont have any chrome like rims, door sills.. to go with the chrome paint.. go with the red..

luxcrusr2000
04-02-2003, 07:10 AM
I don't have chrome rims (yet), and I have the gold package on my car, where the emblems are gold, and the grille is half gold, half chrome.

Xavier22
04-02-2003, 07:34 AM
lol - i say go for the chrome effect - i think it won't look as flashy as the red!!! also, you dont got to have chrome rims to go that route, u can be pimpin' alloy, silver, or opal, or blk!! its the interior, feel me!!!

balln8g
04-02-2003, 07:56 AM
lol - i say go for the chrome effect - i think it won't look as flashy as the red!!! also, you dont got to have chrome rims to go that route, u can be pimpin' alloy, silver, or opal, or blk!! its the interior, feel me!!!

My thoughts exactly..............