PDA

View Full Version : Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

balln8g
04-02-2003, 08:15 AM
O.K. so..........

I'm going for the "Pimp" look on my G-ride and was wondering what ya'll think about me doing my seats and door panels in grey Gucci fabric? My spinning wheels should be delivered to my house tomorrow along with my crossdrilled/slotted rotors to go with the look I'm aiming at. I've got my system complete for now, and my car is getting a House of Kolor "Pearl Clear Coat" sprayed on next month. All I've pretty much got left to do for the interior is decide how I'm gonna redo my seats and door panels(Grey leather or Grey Gucci). What would the rest of ya'll do?

Here's an example of how they would look.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/p3759a830cd4e26e50c209c4c58e89329/fc67b848.jpg

pinoyesv6
04-02-2003, 08:22 AM
not my kinda thing. my timberland boots have a similar design on the side of them but with the timberland sign but thats as far as i'll go

Xavier22
04-02-2003, 08:34 AM
what colors your g-ride, balla? gucci would definitely be a different look as you would be the only one w/ that fabric on your galant!!! - if its gonna be gray, i say go for it - different, unique and gives people that luxury feeling when they get inside while them chrome wheels spin on the outside!!!

good idea, b

HeadAche
04-02-2003, 08:41 AM
I dunno bro, i mean the whole Gucci thing is startin to get played out especially down here in the dirty.. But if your gonna do it, might as well wrap the steering wheel 2..lol

peanotation
04-02-2003, 08:43 AM
haha, that's PIMP dude. we gotta get a meet started down here in SD so i can see those spinners.

balln8g
04-02-2003, 08:54 AM
My interior is gray and black. My ride is Tampa Blue.

This is the color I would go with if I decide to do it.
http://www.retroshoestore.com/prod_img/grey-gucci-fabric.jpg

Here's a pic of my interior too.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/p8ede22b612b59f0f801adee05b56e78b/fc67bc26.jpg

Peonotation...I'll probably head up to the SEMA show next month in L.A....but I'll post a video of them spinning after I slap them on my ride this weekend.

delo
04-02-2003, 09:11 AM
IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gicci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol

balln8g
04-02-2003, 09:19 AM
IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gucci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol

hahaha....It's flips up when not in use, but I was seriously considering taking out my rear view mirror and installing a small 6" widescreen in place of the mirror and a small digital camcorder on the rear deck to see out the back.

r-ezz.e
04-02-2003, 09:45 AM
i'm w/pinoy...it's not for me, i guess cause we're not used to seeing a pimped out Mercedes Galant.....j/k :wink: .......but do u. Can't knock ur hustle.

GalantLadie
04-02-2003, 10:23 AM
not my sort of thing but than again how many people can say they have gucci seats in there g-lant? impressive for some alil outlandish for others

luxcrusr2000
04-02-2003, 10:41 AM
I say if you like it, go for it! :thumbsup:

ewgiii
04-02-2003, 11:51 AM
Sup pimp. I'm reppin the durty as well, and I'm all about the ballin look. I want spinnin rims and about 3months ago, i woulda wanted the gucci seats too! The fact is, the gucci is like Fubu. It was in for a while and then it got played out until somethin new came out(platnum Fubu). To me, the spinners are the shit and will continue to be, but Masta P is startin to play out the gucci. If u do it, u will be pimpin it up and much respect to the ballin look, but give it a while, and there'll be somethin else big this year, and you'll be w/ the played out gucci. If u got the cash to change it whenever you feel the need, go head. If u wanna really pimp it for good, look into some exotic animal type shit(check out baby's rides and rooms). Go for that and you will be set for life! Peace out, hommie, good luck.

balln8g
04-02-2003, 12:05 PM
If u do it, u will be pimpin it up and much respect to the ballin look, but give it a while, and there'll be somethin else big this year, and you'll be w/ the played out gucci. If u got the cash to change it whenever you feel the need, go head. If u wanna really pimp it for good, look into some exotic animal type shit(check out baby's rides and rooms). Go for that and you will be set for life! Peace out, hommie, good luck.

Well I'm not Baby, though I wish I had his bank account. And nothing is forever when it comes to cars. So if I did decide do it, it would only be until I get tired of having it in my ride, then I'll change it again. Same as if I were to do the leather.

Ghost Beat
04-02-2003, 12:18 PM
complete opposite direction of what im doign to my car so its a no from me, but its realy up to you man its your ride and you gota do what you like to it.

ORANGE
04-02-2003, 01:53 PM
I think you should do it... Maybe it's not the look that some of us would go for, but that's the reason to chase it - to be different. In other words, I wouldn't put it in my ride, and that's EXACTLY why you should put it in yours - creating a pimpin' look. I don't think Gucci ever "gets old" - my call would be the tan. Maybe go with Vuitton?

Xska55
04-02-2003, 04:10 PM
yea im feelin that idea thats hot,,,i was thinkin on the same wave lengths you are but i was goin for more like a tiger stripe or leapord print type thing in like light grays or some thin ,,, its one of those either you love or you hate it type things,, last thing you wanna do is get a guys opinion on this sort a thing,,,,ask some girls,,, cuz they are the ones your really gonna be tryin to impress when you do your interior,,,did you get it priced yet how much is gonna cost you??

balln8g
04-02-2003, 04:57 PM
yea im feelin that idea thats hot,,,i was thinkin on the same wave lengths you are but i was goin for more like a tiger stripe or leapord print type thing in like light grays or some thin ,,, its one of those either you love or you hate it type things,, last thing you wanna do is get a guys opinion on this sort a thing,,,,ask some girls,,, cuz they are the ones your really gonna be tryin to impress when you do your interior,,,did you get it priced yet how much is gonna cost you??

What's up Xsda55....yeah i wanted to see what others thought about the idea. I knew some would like it, some wouldn't. It's just like anything else, bodykits, rims, color schemes, you name it. I'm not trying to impress any ladies with my ride,my MAMI takes very good care of me, but I will NEVER get away from customizing cars, it's just something I LOVE to do.

To answer your ? about $.......the material it self is gonna run me about $500.00 and the labor is being done by a friend of mine. He only asked me for $200.00 to sew em up.

Xska55
04-02-2003, 05:39 PM
thats agreat hook up, good look with the job

Tiptronic
04-02-2003, 06:00 PM
yeah, i'm not feeling the gucci seats, but hey it hust might lool okay if you only highlight the seats instead of the whole thing. my .02

pinoyesv6
04-02-2003, 06:04 PM
i jsut remember what that first pik of the gucci seats remind me. our old kitchen at home. our house was built in the late 70's early 80's and yea our kitchen had a similar design. not only on the floor but on the kitchen seats too. same tan color too... but yea, ur getting grey so it doesn't matter. but then that reminds me of my grandma's gucci bag.

ASTIG
04-02-2003, 07:05 PM
just make sure you're using authentic gucci...no knockoffs.lol

for the ultimate pimp I would suggest the color purple for your seats then trim it with gold.

ewgiii
04-02-2003, 07:18 PM

for the ultimate pimp I would suggest the color purple for your seats then trim it with gold.
True, true, no knockoffs please, idk about the purple, though. lol. If i did somethin like this, i think i might go for a suede leather. If the color matched, i think that would look reaaalll nice....

pinoyesv6
04-02-2003, 07:22 PM
a gucci handbag would be the perfect size for a headrest...

ewgiii
04-02-2003, 07:46 PM
a gucci handbag would be the perfect size for a headrest...
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif lol https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif and ur so right!

Sarah
04-02-2003, 08:17 PM
It would definately make your Galant unique and one of a kind.. I say go for it :thumbsup:

ChromeGalant
04-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Pimpin aint easy...

ewgiii
04-02-2003, 08:19 PM
but it sho is necessary

mrjaydeeone
04-02-2003, 08:26 PM
tru dat ewgii & Chrome

HeadAche
04-02-2003, 09:19 PM
The way i see if is if, your gonna do it big,might as well do it GUcci..

VegasMatt
04-02-2003, 09:28 PM
You get them seats I would label you as "bossplaya"!!

Good luck with it.

balln8g
04-03-2003, 11:23 AM

I don't know what'cha heard about me/but a bitch can't get a dolla outta me/NO CADILLACS,NO PERMS you can't see/that I'ma muthafukken P.I.M.P. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nah, I'll stick to gray & black.

No knockoffs for me brotha....that would be like slappin a VTEC badge on a DX Civic...LOL

Khopari
04-03-2003, 11:26 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("balln8g")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>
No knockoffs for me brotha....that would be like slappin a VTEC badge on a DX Civic...LOL</div>

lol,,, thast funny as hell :laughing:

WiseCat_03GTZ
04-03-2003, 12:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pimpin aint easy...</div>
Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. :shock:

ChromeGalant
04-04-2003, 07:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!

ThaKiDThaTWinS
04-04-2003, 08:32 AM
spinners = Yes
Tv's = yes
Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS)
Stock Height = No
Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes

P.S. If Possible paint the outed most lines of your rim to your car color.
Example- Busta Rymes and his Peppermint..even though they aint spinners...they still mad hot..

If anyone wants to see spinning rims i got some crazy videos from NY that got spinners...spinners on a H2...Spinners on a CTS...jus let me know

balln8g
04-04-2003, 09:05 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!</div>

I wasn't gonna waste my breath responding to a HATER........I respect everyones opinion good or bad, but to be honest with you Wisecat_03GTZ, who's gonna laugh at ME. It's either gonna be a rap star rollin his H2 or Escalade or someone who copped the same shit selling drugs. I used to move mad weight from AZ to the East Coast, so I know what it's like to have things come easy to you, but everything I have now for the past 6 years, I've worked my ass off to come by. So I can appreciate what I have and now when the cops pull me over, I don't have to worry about them taking my shit away. Yeah, I know it's not a Benz or Lex, but after the end of this year,my G-ride is gonna be a weekend toy to cruise around and I'll have an H2. So you can "HATE" on me then. But anyway, nuff said on that...........

To respond to ThaKiDThatTWins:
spinners = Yes already ordered them should be in April 7th
Tv's = yes (already installed..Kenwood KVTDVD911 H.U. & 15" rear monitor)Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS) (Coming Soon)Stock Height = No (No worries, my rides dropped now)
Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes

HeadAche
04-04-2003, 09:16 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!</div>

I wasn't gonna waste my breath responding to a HATER........I respect everyones opinion good or bad, but to be honest with you Wisecat_03GTZ, who's gonna laugh at ME. It's either gonna be a rap star rollin his H2 or Escalade or someone who copped the same shit selling drugs. I used to move mad weight from AZ to the East Coast, so I know what it's like to have things come easy to you, but everything I have now for the past 6 years, I've worked my ass off to come by. So I can appreciate what I have and now when the cops pull me over, I don't have to worry about them taking my shit away. Yeah, I know it's not a Benz or Lex, but after the end of this year,my G-ride is gonna be a weekend toy to cruise around and I'll have an H2. So you can "HATE" on me then. But anyway, nuff said on that...........

To respond to ThaKiDThatTWins:
spinners = Yes already ordered them should be in April 7th
Tv's = yes (already installed..Kenwood KVTDVD911 H.U. & 15" rear monitor)Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS) (Coming Soon)Stock Height = No (No worries, my rides dropped now)
Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes</div>

Damn with all that work, your gettin BALLER STATIS.. if you much props on doing it up big...

VicDamone
04-04-2003, 09:26 AM
I mean its different ---props for originality mos def but I always thought gucci gear looked the best when it was viewed in small amounts.. On the other hand, thats just me... Do yo thang! :twisted:

WiseCat_03GTZ
04-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion.

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!

balln8g
04-04-2003, 04:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion. Â*

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

You still haven't answered my question, who's gonna laugh, YOU?? Look dog, I don't come here to start shit, that's not me anymore. I asked for peoples OPINIONS, not what they thought others would say or do. And the way you came across was like a "hater". And then I ask you a simple question, and you get all defensive responding with more "hating" remarks. Shit dog, if ya got a problem with TGC or the people on here (which by the way is TGC)then why do you come here?
Go back and re-read my post. I didn't get mad, all I said was who's gonna laugh. Are you worthy of laughing? What are you rollin? I'm not gonna knock what you have or don't have cuz that would make me a hater and I don't knock on other peoples shit.

Oh but I do need to thank you for the idea of changing the plates on my car.........<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>ICU H8N</span>

ChromeGalant
04-05-2003, 07:01 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

Dont get ME started.. haha... I CAN get original DUDE??

Ballin, you handled it.. so im not gonna waste my time.. but yeah, I did get offended,WiseCat_03GTZ, cause you with a stock ass GTZ has the nerve to say that you are gonna laugh at somebody. Thats the one thing that gets me pissed off, someone who hasnt done shit to their G and then gonna HATE on someone elses shit.. <example> Man, those rims are whack! posted by someone with out ANY rims.. just how I feel.

If all you got is negative comments.. just keep the shit bottled in.. dont waste your time posting <span style='color:red'>OR</span>when posting negative views..

Khopari
04-05-2003, 07:24 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion. Â*

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

yo,, listen to me for sec,, if you ever want give your opinion,, try doing it lil nicer,,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

ok how original u want em to get,,, huh,, what you want him to put bullet hole in the rear window,, huh..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place.</div>
yo kid,, listen,, if you dont like this site,, GET THE FUCK OUT HERE and this site is my Second house,, you know whats its my only house,,
so i would not even say a word,, and just pray that BRG dont look at this post,, or else he will BAN your lil ass,,,

i am gone stop here,, if i say something more,, some moderator will lock this post,, and i dont want do that....

IceDouTGaLanT
04-05-2003, 12:01 PM
ballin8g gota give it to u on the seats.. you beat me to it ,-/ hahah atleast u got the money to do the thing unlike me. send me pics of the whip when u done ,-). Oh Gucci fabric is cheeper on south street PA its not that much as other stores, so try to go their I wanna ask u a question how much were your spinners?. Been looking for some. But regardless good luck! ,-D

Jens Galant
04-05-2003, 12:12 PM
Gucci seats, wow i know id be impressed. dunno if i would do it though be to afriad of getting them dirty and stuff, id have like those plastic couch covers that every granny owns on them https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
theyd be just for looking at not sitting on lol

balln8g
04-06-2003, 09:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>ballin8g gota give it to u on the seats.. you beat me to it ,-/ hahah atleast u got the money to do the thing unlike me. send me pics of the whip when u done ,-). Â*Oh Gucci fabric is cheeper on south street PA its not that much as other stores, so try to go their I wanna ask u a question how much were your spinners?. Been looking for some. Â*But regardless good luck! ,-D</div>

Thanks dog.....the wheels were $4,300.00 (shipping included). They have a huge selection to choose from, only down side is that the 18" are limited to certain wheels, they were having problems with the spinners working properly on some of the 18" wheels.

What's that South Street PA store you talkin bout????

ewgiii
04-06-2003, 10:20 PM
hey, where'd you order the spinners from and did they come with tires?

GaLaNtKeV99
04-06-2003, 10:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luxcrusr2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>I say if you like it, go for it! :thumbsup:</div>

I agree w/ lux, all i hav to say is that you better post pics of the entire G ride wen its done, rims and all. Cant wait. :thumbsup:

balln8g
04-07-2003, 09:44 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey, where'd you order the spinners from and did they come with tires?</div>

Here's the ones I ordered and yes they did come with tires.....http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels_by_bra...brand&x=20&y=12 ('http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels_by_brand.html?other_brand=Kumho&stage=2&brand=Diablo&model=Vienna+SP6&id=4018&sugg_tire=225%2F40x18&orig_sugg=&type_search=brand&x=20&y=12')

scroll down to the lower right hand side of the page on the link and click on Chopper Spinning Wheels for the entire selection.

If ya want to talk to someone, talk to James.

WiseCat_03GTZ
04-07-2003, 10:14 AM
You get you Gucci seats, I you out there AND I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!

balln8g
04-07-2003, 10:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>You get you Gucci seats, I you out there AND I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!</div>

I you out there..?????WTF...................

Here you go dog.............I can't spell HATER.....[url] ('http://www.hop.com/index.jhtml;jsessionid=5MXHU0YWGKJ1PQFIZBSCFEWAVDE MQIV0?flashTest=true')

Xavier22
04-07-2003, 12:08 PM
oh yo, why this shit gettin' out of hand, B? - everyone all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon against manito Wisecat!! yeah, i hear how he expressed his opinion, but that just how he did it - u gotta understand, that us latinos, will just tell how it iz in thier state of mind!!! meaning, what he feeling, he gonna say!!!! Hey, homie Balln'8G--->u doing some nice things w/ your g-ride, yo, keep on, yo----but look at it like this, theres always gonna be those who feel what'cha doin' w/ your ride and those that are gonna be like wtf kind of interor is that, feel me!!!!

Chrome - what's wrong w/ a all stock 2003 GTZ?? what mothafuckerz can't express their opinionz, now!!

khokho - damn, i dont know, homie https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif - u quick to Purr, yo!!i'm sure Balln can answe his own shit and dont need no help from others, feel me!! and why would BGR ban him again? <-----not for that reason u stated

wisecat03gtz - whats wrong, manito?? why u tryin' to yank on anotha member on here whos doing things to his g-ride, that u wouldn't do!!! thats his style, not yourz, fine - his iz show, your is (lets say) GO, u gonna get racing rims w/ sparco seats, all that and hes got spinners, w/ a sound system, paint job, tv etc - - two different wayz/opinionz/disagreemnets right there, feel me!! be kool, yo -

and nah, i aint taking sides - cuz thats just how it iz!!! we all familia right here, aint that righ?? or at least we look out for eac other as far as giving advice/opinionz/props/info.. etc etc etc.......!

hey Balln, my bad homie

ray - now back on topic

WiseCat_03GTZ
04-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Hey KinGAzteK02LA,

Thanks for clearing shit up. Like you said I'm just telling it like it is but are right everybody has a way to do things and everybody like diferent things and I respect that. I just gave my opinion and everyone jumped on me like teenagers on a drumken bitch on prom night.

balln8g
04-07-2003, 01:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yo, why this shit gettin' out of hand, B? - everyone all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon against Â*manito Wisecat!! yeah, i hear how he expressed his opinion, but that just how he did it - u gotta understand, that us latinos, will just tell how it iz in thier state of mind!!! meaning, what he feeling, he gonna say!!!! Hey, homie Balln'8G--->u doing some nice things w/ your g-ride, yo, keep on, yo----but look at it like this, theres always gonna be those who feel what'cha doin' w/ your ride and those that are gonna be like wtf kind of interor is that, feel me!!!!

Chrome - what's wrong w/ a all stock 2003 GTZ?? what mothafuckerz can't express their opinionz, now!!

khokho - damn, i dont know, homie https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Â*- u quick to Purr, yo!!i'm sure Balln can answe his own shit and dont need no help from others, feel me!! and why would BGR ban him again? <-----not for that reason u stated

wisecat03gtz - whats wrong, manito?? why u tryin' to yank on anotha member on here whos doing things to his g-ride, that u wouldn't do!!! thats his style, not yourz, fine - his iz show, your is (lets say) GO, u gonna get racing rims w/ sparco seats, all that and hes got spinners, w/ a sound system, paint job, tv etc - - two different wayz/opinionz/disagreemnets right there, feel me!! be kool, yo - Â*

and nah, i aint taking sides - cuz thats just how it iz!!! we all familia right here, aint that righ?? or at least we look out for eac other as far as giving advice/opinionz/props/info.. etc etc etc.......!

hey Balln, my bad homie

ray - now back on topic</div>

Nah Ray, see it's not even like that bro......That's the last thing I want is ANYONE getting banned from this site. Like I said I don't have a problem with ANYONE here. I don't think anyone took to heart what he had to say UNTIL he made the reference about TGC, at least I didn't. I asked a simple question and got back NOTHING. So whatever backlash people directed towards him, was instigated by HIM, that's beyond me. And another thing, I'M LATINO too.......so I know what you mean, when you say WE tell it like it is. But there is a difference between being oppinionated and being a hater. I KNOW not everyone is gonna like my style, or your style, or the next guys style, but knocking the "next guys" style is being a hater if ya ask me. There are ALOT of rides here that are not "my style", but I can appreciate what EVERYONE has done to their ride because that is their style, self expression, or whatever you want to call it. You won't see me telling anybody that their shit sucks or they're gonna get laughed at, I'm not a hater!!! So mods, please don't lock this post and don't ban anyone from here, even if they have no love for TGC.

Oh yeah............WE ARE FAMILIA.....................TGC

ONE

Xavier22
04-07-2003, 03:25 PM
no doubt wisecat - so, no need to proceed on tellin balln' that u gona laugh at his ride when u see it, if i read correctly what u typed, yo!! but let me ADD this shit right here, there a limit when u give your opinion - u cant just go all out on a member like u did balln!!! he doin' his own shit, no doubt, let it be, dont knock his shit, feel me my nigga!! but anyways, yeah its true "at times", when a member asks for an opinion/question, another person/member sometimes can't take the answer given by another member, so they go back n forth n there starts the bullshit, which really aint worth it, know what i mean! keep it real n respect our other fellow members, yo whether or not u feel what they doing w/ their ride...

hey balln - nah, ain't noone gettin' banned, homie - even before he said that remark about TGC, peeps was startin' already - - like i said, they were just hopping on the chromed out wagon for the ride, if u know what i mean!!! 8) - i get what you're sayin' B, but if he said "i'm gonna laugh at your ride when i see it", <----------could that have not been confused as an opinionated remark, manito by one and then as a hating remark by another? - but fuck all that, its all good now, B - wisecat said he understands that everybody does different things and he respects that, so it stands as it does, shit is buried, na mean!!

no doubt, and u wont hear me saying that someone's g-ride is mierda", know what i mean, cuz i respect how they feel bout their own ride!

oh yeah - hw them spinners comin' along, homie? - u hook em' up yet!!

WiseCat_03GTZ
04-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Ok, I admited, maybe I shouldn't had said that I was going to laugh at his ride if I see it. That was a hater comment. I just got upset.

I appologize!!!

But I don't regret my initial comment because that was not a hater comment that was just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope we all learn from this and keep no hard feelings.

Xavier22
04-07-2003, 03:51 PM
kool, cuz you know we got 2 of the same blood running through our veins - #1 - we got that hot-tempered latin blood #2 - we got tha TGC blood - we can only take so much, u know!!!

its all good, u heard, B!

one to the Real TGC memberz!!

balln8g
04-07-2003, 05:17 PM
Ain't no hard feelings on my part dog...it's all good. You right about the blood.

Ayo WiseCat.....shits squashed!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>one to the Real TGC memberz!!</div>

Khopari
04-07-2003, 05:20 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, I admited, maybe I shouldn't had said that I was going to laugh at his ride if I see it. That was a hater comment. I just got upset.

I appologize!!!

But I don't regret my initial comment because that was not a hater comment that was just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope we all learn from this and keep no hard feelings.</div>

yo Wise cat,, its all cool,, i dont think none of us gone kick each other over some dum internet Fight

balln8g
07-03-2003, 01:07 PM
LOL......man, revisiting this thread was kinda funny.....

Josh (Jluv) did a photoshop for me,,tell me what you think,,good or bad!!
http://jluv97.galants.com/images/photoshops/gucci8g.jpg

I like it.....but I think a two tone (gray/black and black/black Gucci) would look better.
http://www.playerslowriders.com/GUCCI/guccipicture325.JPG

I will do my doors,seats,and arm rests in the black on gray as shown. The top half of my dash and the headliner with the black on black and maybe the rear deck cover in black also.

I've decided (FINAL DECISION) to do a complete color change on my ride, but that wont take place until I complete my interior. I'm looking into this candy color which looks black,but in the sun looks like a very deep cobalt blue. Interior will be painted to match once I get everything fiberglassed.

Can I get some feedback??????

verywhite01
07-04-2003, 04:58 AM
That looks alright man, didnt thing it was going to look that good, that is some good photoshop skills. GO FOR IT.

goldie_415
07-04-2003, 08:11 AM
that shit is HOT! i think im gonna accent my interior that way (sorry, i have to bite the idea!) im thinkin im gonna do my door inserts, sun visors and back deck. how do think that would look? that idea is off da hook, keep pimpin ballin!

Xavier22
07-04-2003, 08:31 AM
hey mario, it looks nice, but i say go for the black on black gucci interior, since that'll go with any color u choose when u decide to paint the exterior (cobalt blue)! - - -then like u said do the rest armreast, ddor inserts etc. that gray on black gucci interior!!! - -the black on black will look hot, for sure........do it, manito!

HeadAche
07-04-2003, 11:33 AM
I like it, i say black on black..

galantv600
07-04-2003, 05:57 PM
i say black on black is tight!

balln8g
07-05-2003, 01:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingX360)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey mario, it looks nice, but i say go for the black on black gucci interior, since that'll go with any color u choose when u decide to paint the exterior (cobalt blue)! - - -then like u said do the rest armreast, ddor inserts etc. that gray on black gucci interior!!! - -the black on black will look hot, for sure........do it, manito!</div>

you mean do the seats all black or two tone???

verywhite01
07-06-2003, 04:35 AM
Where the seast and letters are both black.

Xavier22
07-07-2003, 08:50 AM
all blk, and the console/door inserts etc.... do black W/ GREY GUCci

Jet Black
07-07-2003, 05:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(delo)</div><div class='quotemain'>IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gucci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol</div>

hahaha....It's flips up when not in use, but I was seriously considering taking out my rear view mirror and installing a small 6" widescreen in place of the mirror and a small digital camcorder on the rear deck to see out the back.</div>

PIMP as HELL! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

TITAN
07-08-2003, 01:52 PM
im thinkin they want it to be black with the GUCCI emblem in grey. like the way you wanted to do your dash. they just want it all the same. I like they grey with black emblem, but I say do it to it man, how you want it! Good luck pimpmaster!