PDA

View Full Version : HID/Projector anything Headlight related

qcustoms
08-22-2011, 02:33 PM
hey um firstly awsum site guys i haveto admit this site is the most friendlyest site iv EVER used,thank you for that...

just a suggestion i feel may be warrantble is a seperate Thread either in each "G" sub forum or in knowledgebase for the Projector or HID Retrofit questions and answers and everything related..
its not a problem for me but just thought yuo all would prefer the forums staying clean and not having 200000 threads on the same or similar topic..

and also have a warning reminder come on the moment you go to start a thread regarding hid or projector or headlights?

thaughts>??

oakrdrs187
08-22-2011, 03:09 PM
I vote yes. Though some noob would start one anyway....

beam514
08-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Something in the knowledge base would be nice. I think it could be a subforum in the Electrical/Audio section.

qcustoms
08-23-2011, 12:03 AM
I vote yes. Though some noob would start one anyway....

and also have a warning reminder come on the moment you go to start a thread regarding hid or projector or headlights?

thats where this thing kicks in and reminds you that there ARE threads already for such worded itmes lol

oakrdrs187
08-23-2011, 04:51 AM
I would be all for it. Sort of a general thread. Perhaps Sticky "General HID/Upgraded lighting thread"