PDA

View Full Version : Windows Out

altereddimension
08-23-2002, 01:27 PM
Alright, can someone explain to me why only my driver side window works, is it the fuse? or is it something else?

brandon
08-23-2002, 01:30 PM
Could be your window motor or regulator, maybe a fuse but I'm not sure about that one...

Does it work at all, like make any noise or anything? Has it ever worked?

Tazz2000
08-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Do you have the window lock on?

altereddimension
08-23-2002, 03:11 PM
damn, alright im pretty sure i didnt check the window lock, when i do that ill prlly realize what a dumbass i am.

2True
08-23-2002, 03:24 PM
LOL I took it to my mechanic for that one time. He took my whole door apart before we realized it! We had a beer and a good laugh at ourselves after that https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Tazz2000
08-23-2002, 04:05 PM
:squish:
:biggrin:

delo
08-27-2002, 09:08 AM
that damn wondow lock. had my son playing around in the car one night. he must have touch the window lock on the driver's side without me noticing it. got in the car the next morining. went to put down all the windows. only the driver's side went down. said shit. what the hell happened. did i blow a fuse. drove around all day. with only one window down. got home. ask my father about it. he said check the window lock. went to the car. sure enough. WINDOW LOCK.

GalantsArePoopy
06-07-2003, 10:24 AM
i found this thread cause i was having the same problem. i was bugging out about repair costs, and i saw the thing about the window lock. so i checked and it was on. ive been driving my moms care since it "stopped working" for fear of people getting in my car. lol, im such an idiot. but hey, at least it wasnt REALLY broken.