PDA

View Full Version : Paint Scratches

duh2150
10-08-2011, 08:08 AM
well, I have a bunch of scratches on my trunk lid, they might be fixable some of them, and if anyone had any success, it looks like someone dragged a laundry basket over the trunk a few times some deeper then others, i was hoping to see some input that I could try and the best ways to go about working a few of them scratches out, I don't really think they are too deep but i can really see them in the light at the right angle, i was thinking one of them powerballs on the drill might help? i know they sell scratch removers at Walmart but I'm not to sure about that, I will post up some pictures of what I'm talking about when its not raining

RedGalant2k1
10-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Best bet is to try buffing the trunk lid. The powerball for paint with a decent scratch removed (mothers, meguiars, zymol) should help.

Cory1990
02-16-2016, 08:45 PM
There is an as seen on tv product that they sell at Walgreens and cvs stores that claims to get rid of all sorts of scratches its about $20 for a small tube of it and it works wonders even on deep scratches. Its called scratch dini i think i used it on some real deep scratches from rubbing up against the side of a garage door frame and it worked wonders. Its worth giving it a try the scratches on mine were very deep.

dronesurfboards
02-19-2016, 11:41 AM
meguiars 105 then polish with 205 then reseal.