PDA

View Full Version : Testing Interest: SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

IVORY_G
12-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Testing Interest: SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

So it's that time of year again when we have our annual "End of Year Meet". So far the time, date, and location (In 'N' Out) is set. The question is what city to have it in???
The cities that we normally have our meets in are Whittier, Fullerton, Irvine, City of Industry, Torrance, Long Beach, and a few other places. This time were looking to have it somewhere a lil bit different if feasible.
So this an opportunity for those of you old/new members who don't live locally to any of these cities we normally meet in, to chime in with a city local to you that you would like us to meet up in. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our meets let me give you a quick run through of the general agenda:
-Meet
-Eat
-Drive Around
-Laugh
-Take Pix
-Go Home in one piece!

LOL! It's pretty basic; we always have a good time, stay out of trouble, and look forward to meeting up again the next time. So if that sounds right up your alley then come and join the festivities! LOL!

So again, any members who don't live locally to any of these cities we normally meet in, chime in with a city local to you that you would like us to meet up in. We're always open to new ideas and welcome anyone who comes out. Also to all the regulars post up whether or not you will be free to join us...
Thx for looking!

racesnos
12-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Amen. I'm in. I'll hit up some peeps I know too.

racesnos
12-05-2011, 01:23 AM
We should head to a more coastal area perhaps. Like HB maybe. But then again we did do that one drive through LB and the Queen Mary so maybe not :/

beam514
12-05-2011, 01:34 AM
boo. ski trip that day

racesnos
12-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Wow. Super homo. Ski trip.... I'm appalled.

beam514
12-05-2011, 03:31 AM
to be fair, this trip has been planned since the summer, and I get to see my friend that I haven't seen in over a year cause he lives in NYC now :(

E_Emerson88
12-05-2011, 04:34 AM
hmmm.... i might be able to make it haha

jimmy_o2
12-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Im down, Will hit me up tomorrow I got a idea where we can meet near the 10 and Alameda

IVORY_G
12-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Amen. I'm in. I'll hit up some peeps I know too.
We should head to a more coastal area perhaps. Like HB maybe. But then again we did do that one drive through LB and the Queen Mary so maybe not :/

Yeah we've already done that. Most likely something more on the Northern Inland area...

to be fair, this trip has been planned since the summer, and I get to see my friend that I haven't seen in over a year cause he lives in NYC now :(
Boooo!!! Reschedule dammit! Lol! We waited til school was over specifically for you!

You better brang yo ass! LOL!

Im down, Will hit me up tomorrow I got a idea where we can meet near the 10 and Alameda

That's East LA homie, pretty grimey over there that time of night too. That's down the street from skid row, & cops are swarming over there...

racesnos
12-05-2011, 10:08 AM

lame. see you next year!

if you claim you dont have gas again, you are no longer a part of the rat pack

i know where you are thinking and NO NO NO NO!! not that late at night. i had a strange experience with a car meet there one time.

Yeah we've already done that. Most likely something more on the Northern Inland area...

Boooo!!! Reschedule dammit! Lol! We waited til school was over specifically for you!

You better brang yo ass! LOL!

That's East LA homie, pretty grimey over there that time of night too. That's down the street from skid row, & cops are swarming over there...

The In-N-Out HQ is in Irvine. i say we do that! or there is one at the Tustin Marketplace (have yet to meet there) and there is one down from that at The District. Both are good open SAFE locations that have great parking too.

evil-G-nius
12-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Yo I'm gonna be out there in January for MLK day, wont have the G but your homie will be in town

racesnos
12-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Yo I'm gonna be out there in January for MLK day, wont have the G but your homie will be in town

dude we have to get together. been too long! where will you be?

Bonez
12-05-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm in keep me posted on the deets!

IVORY_G
12-05-2011, 11:56 AM

Cool! We will have another meet then just for you! Lol!

I'm in keep me posted on the deets!

Sounds good!

There is an In 'N' Out in Lakewood off of Bellflower and South St:
5820 Bellflower Boulevard
Lakewood‎ CA‎ 90713

Looks pretty central for everyone who normally comes out, about a 20 min drive on avg.

evil-G-nius
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna be stayin in Toluca Lake at my cousin's place. So ...i'll be close!

ALCALA
12-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Damn. I would love to go to one of these meets and actually meet people from the g community but I live up north by bakersfield and it's hard to travel with little money lol

IVORY_G
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Damn. I would love to go to one of these meets and actually meet people from the g community but I live up north by bakersfield and it's hard to travel with little money lol

It would be cool if you could make, we had another member from Bakersfield "ChrisGTZ" came out to our last meet. I know what you mean about the money though, lol! See if you can save up...

ALCALA
12-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Ima look into my financial situation and try to but some money aside. It would be cool to meet up with all of you. How often do you guys meet

sponcar
12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
sounds like a plan.. I would say since its been stated to be at the in and out, why not that one in baldwin park.? If im not wrong, it was the first place they opened back in time when they start running the in an out fast food.

btw I lost everyones numbers so whoever hitted me up last night thru a txt send it back again and let me know who this haha.. I deleted your message by accident. smh

beam514
12-05-2011, 10:28 PM
damn Bonez, you're rocking a Dolphin Aero bumper now??

IVORY_G
12-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Ima look into my financial situation and try to but some money aside. It would be cool to meet up with all of you. How often do you guys meet

Ok sounds good, once every few months or so.

sounds like a plan.. I would say since its been stated to be at the in and out, why not that one in baldwin park.? If im not wrong, it was the first place they opened back in time when they start running the in an out fast food.

btw I lost everyones numbers so whoever hitted me up last night thru a txt send it back again and let me know who this haha.. I deleted your message by accident. smh

Oh ok, I didn't know about that one. I was discussing with Albert about doing an In N Out in or around West Covina but he said the cops over there were pretty bad and we might run into issues, so I dont know...
I was the one who text you last night, I'll txt u again.

sponcar
12-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh ok, I didn't know about that one. I was discussing with Albert about doing an In N Out in or around West Covina but he said the cops over there were pretty bad and we might run into issues, so I dont know...
I was the one who text you last night, I'll txt u again.

Oh well I <3 in and out bro.
Yeah, that's true. Police in west covina are not to friendly with car enthusiast. so yeah you have to look for another locatio with good lighting in order to capture good pics :)

racesnos
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM
West Covina area is where MFest has their bi-weekly 626 meets and well being at a few of them, it is a direct magnet for cops. also, it'll get too crowded really fast. i like the Lakewood area personally.

E_Emerson88
12-06-2011, 09:58 PM
not gonna drag us to a Bimmer meet this time are you?

IVORY_G
12-06-2011, 10:02 PM
not gonna drag us to a bimmer meet this time are you?

lol!

hsinya
12-07-2011, 02:35 AM
god damn edison. finally got power back last night and been busy doing damage control so i couldnt check the site. im down if i dont work. and i bet other cars are gonna outnumber galants lol.

racesnos
12-07-2011, 10:51 AM

remember, i read about it on a Bimmer site from a Bimmer friend. it turned out to be a rice-rocket infested piece of crap. If I wanted to drag you to a Bimmer meet, well I wouldn't take you. Maybe Will haha.

racesnos
12-07-2011, 11:09 AM

god damn edison. finally got power back last night and been busy doing damage control so i couldnt check the site. im down if i dont work. and i bet other cars are gonna outnumber galants lol.

i have some friends coming also with a GTI, potential STI, potential tC, an X6M, and another couple 3 series.

sponcar
12-08-2011, 02:37 AM
hope it won't be too far cuz im static and planning to come with a stupid low stance, otherwise i'll keep my height for a safe drive to the meet :)

IVORY_G
12-08-2011, 09:55 AM
HSINYA I hope you can make it, it'd be cool to have most of the "rat pack" there for the last meet of the year.

Sponcar, we will see where the final decision is for the city it's in. Just giving some more time for any newcomers to come out of the woodworks and post a city that is safe and local to them but not too drastically far from the rest of us...

racesnos
12-08-2011, 12:47 PM
hope it won't be too far cuz im static and planning to come with a stupid low stance, otherwise i'll keep my height for a safe drive to the meet :)

i would recommend a safe driving/aggressive stance to be able to make it to the meet, but thats just me.

ChrisGTZ
12-08-2011, 01:30 PM

If you can save up, it's definitely worth the money imo.
If not and you'd still like to go, I can maybe give you a ride there since Delano is pretty close to Bakersfield?
Oh, and the meets are about once a month.

ChrisGTZ
12-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok sounds good, once every few months or so.

Sorry, I probably should have looked at the second page before posting lol.

I'll most likely be able to go so you guys can count me in.

IVORY_G
12-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Sorry, I probably should have looked at the second page before posting lol.

I'll most likely be able to go so you guys can count me in.

LOL! It's ok, sounds good!

beam514
12-09-2011, 12:32 AM
dang! all the way from Bakersfield!

IVORY_G
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
dang! all the way from Bakersfield!

Yup, and you flake when you're in Thousand Oaks! 8/ LOL!

racesnos
12-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Yup, and you flake when you're in Thousand Oaks! 8/ LOL!

X2 lol !!

Bonez
12-09-2011, 09:49 AM
damn Bonez, you're rocking a Dolphin Aero bumper now??
Yezzir Love it!

IVORY_G
12-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Alright since we had no other plausible cities to have the meet in we'll have it in Lakewood. Here's the official thread link:
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=48337

Post up there and update the attendance list.
We'll plan for the next meet to be up further North, maybe Santa Clarita or elsewhere off the 5 FWY...

racesnos
12-09-2011, 03:28 PM
1. IVORY_G
2. racesnos

Hope to see you there!

IVORY_G
12-09-2011, 04:01 PM
1. IVORY_G
2. racesnos

Hope to see you there!

Wrong thread genius! LOL! Post that in the "Official" thread...

racesnos
12-09-2011, 04:05 PM
dude didn't look. did it on my phone. sorry. posted in correct thread now.

IVORY_G
12-09-2011, 04:13 PM
dude didn't look. did it on my phone. sorry. posted in correct thread now.

LOL! Ok