PDA

View Full Version : New Shocks

Splendors42
08-24-2002, 01:41 PM
My car makes this gross noise when I pull out of a driveway or go over a bump or something. My buddy who knows a lot about cars said I need new shocks. If this is true, where is the best place to get 'em?

queball
08-24-2002, 07:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'>My car makes this gross noise when I pull out of a driveway or go over a bump or something. My buddy who knows a lot about cars said I need new shocks. If this is true, where is the best place to get 'em?</div>
I got some nice ones from Checkers or smuckers, or creckos, what ever there in your state but i bought some Monroe sensatrack ones, shit my car rides like a cadilac now the shocks some how adjust there selfs to the road conditions..

Splendors42
08-25-2002, 01:59 AM
What was the price like? I want the best quality for my money, ya know?

queball
08-25-2002, 06:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'>What was the price like? I want the best quality for my money, ya know?</div>
they were 64$ a peice

Splendors42
08-28-2002, 12:01 AM
Is that decent? Or should I keep looking. One more question: Did you put them on yourself? One of my good friends put his on his Mirage himself and did it just fine. Would the galant be similar to his Mirage at all, so that he could do it for me?

pinoyesv6
08-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Is that decent? Or should I keep looking. One more question: Did you put them on yourself? One of my good friends put his on his Mirage himself and did it just fine. Would the galant be similar to his Mirage at all, so that he could do it for me?

its similar...just like installing springs pretty much. all you need to do is go to the shop for an alignment

you might want to try some kyb's i heard they are decent

Splendors42
08-28-2002, 11:32 AM
Thank you for your help! Now I just need to get on top of things.