PDA

View Full Version : help with tough decision.....

2k2mitsu
04-11-2003, 09:25 PM
i have an 02 es, and i have about 4000 saved up as of right now...as some of you know, i have the progress drop with 18s. i was either thinking of getting a motorcycle or getting a body kit for my car. the only down fall is that i botom out alot now, just with the drop, and i dont want to raise my car any more than it is now. ive had a bike before and i just miss having one. its a tough decision and ive been thinking for the last few mths..
what should i do? and the reason?

Niytrus
04-11-2003, 09:28 PM
well it sounds like since you've have a bike before and miss it, that you enjoyed it. The kit is just going to get looks and be for show, but if you enjoy that alot go for it. I would put my money towards what I like the most... if it were me i would go with a kit, but then again I have never used a real bike :?

But if you can put the kit on yourself, you can get the speedz kit for $600... then after a little bit more saving you could go ahead and get both https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

2k2mitsu
04-11-2003, 09:44 PM
thats another thing....i would def need to have someone put it on for me and paint it......

Censee
04-12-2003, 10:32 PM
how bout u take some of that money and buy some new shocks so u wont bottom out anymore.....get the kit man...i hate those punks with their bikes.....

Ghost Beat
04-12-2003, 11:27 PM
man thats not even funny im having the same question my friend jsut got a new cbr too, and lookin and listning to that thing damn near made me run out and buy one but im stayin strong and puring the loot into the lant.

SinSere
04-13-2003, 04:15 AM
having a body kit and worrying about bodying about is the only thing keepin me from buyin the Initial V kit. Especially in my city I don't think it would be worth it to buy it because it would be a constant hassle and end up getting fuct up anyways. Just depends on what you want to do though. Initial V is a tyte kit for sure. Springs and a stock body are low enough for my GTZ, with a body kit is rough. Tough decision, depends on the area, weather, and stuff like that.