PDA

View Full Version : problem with turn signals .......I think

driving my g-ride
04-11-2003, 09:37 PM
this just happened today. I my brites come on automaticlly now for some reason i think it is in my turn signal, it is like the arm has to be pushed up slightly for them to turn off. my head lites work fine but i dont even have to have them on and i still have this problem . my searches came up with nothing on the 00 es model. Remember i am in the middle of neb and i got about a 2 to 4 hour drive to the nearest dealership. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

driving my g-ride
04-11-2003, 09:46 PM
will this fall under the recall

Reelax
04-11-2003, 09:47 PM
there was a recall on the steering column and signal selector on certain 8G's. my '99 ES V6 had the "blinker stays on after the turn" problem and after i brought it in for the recall it was fixed. you might wanna call a dealer to see if your car is affected by that or other recalls. if it's a recall then you gotta bring it to a mitsu service center ususally at the dealership. it's a drive but the recall service is free.

Reelax
04-11-2003, 09:50 PM
im not a mitsu tech... u gotta ask then first if your affected by the recall then what they are going to replace... you can tell them about your problem and if they are replceing those parts, it should fix it. call mitsu.

manybrews
04-12-2003, 08:15 AM
call a mitsu dealer and ask them to check for recalls on your car..
youll need to give them your VIN.

driving my g-ride
04-12-2003, 11:32 PM
thanks for the help i got a 2 hour drive this friday to get them fixed. dont forget about the sterring gear recall also...........peace