PDA

View Full Version : Rough idling

antraw
02-16-2012, 07:37 AM
I need to know how to get the shaking out of my car!! Seem like a stupid question. But I don't know if I should change the mounts or something else! Please reassure me that something is possible. I have a vision for this car, because it is my first and maybe only. Buick Lacrosse will be for my ol head days later!

Philly Enterprise

JDyal
02-18-2012, 10:28 AM
I need to know how to get the shaking out of my car!! Seem like a stupid question. But I don't know if I should change the mounts or something else! Please reassure me that something is possible. I have a vision for this car, because it is my first and maybe only. Buick Lacrosse will be for my ol head days later!

Philly Enterprise

Well I have a suggestion. If all your piping is fine, try seafoam spray, you can find it at any autopart store for 7-10 dollars. Follow the directions and spray your intake mainfold after you take off the boot, the engine has to be on and warm and spray in there for a bit while getting someone to rev it, or just press the intake as revving, then turn the car off, then 5 min later turn it back on and if you have crap in your pipes, prepare for TONS of white smoke that's all the junk in there. MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. After that, rev to get some smoke out and "drive aggressiely" I suggest going on a highway. That cleans everything and usually if you have idling, it fixes that and your hp and gas mileage go up. Try it you'll love it like I do. I live by it

http://www.shopthedude.com/filedb/6/5/9156.png