PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Emblem

JDyal
02-19-2012, 12:37 AM
I saw these and wondering if I should get two for my G

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MITSUBISHI-3000GT-GALANT-DIAMOND-CARBON-FIBER-EMBLEM-BK-/250502521203?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a531d2173&vxp=mtr#ht_5324wt_1139

I just dont know if it'll fit in the grove in the front. Thoughts anyone?

oakrdrs187
02-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Rather than starting a new thread for every accessory you find on eBay or such site, why don't you start a build thread in the project section for your car and ask all the questions there. Since you joined 11 days ago you have started 12 threads of which 7 have had less than 10 responses, mainly because the questions asked are aimed towards your car and taste in mods. So please do us a favor, instead of cluttering the 8G customization index with accessory threads or bumping 2 year old threads start your own like a bunch of members have already done so.

Here's where you can do it:
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=85

You can call it something like "JDyall's Black 03 Build"

Oh and IMO, the CF badges are pretty slick.

galant1983
02-19-2012, 06:32 AM
i have this on my g in the front i was going to put on rear but didnt feel like filling holes but it fits perfect on the front

JDyal
02-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Rather than starting a new thread for every accessory you find on eBay or such site, why don't you start a build thread in the project section for your car and ask all the questions there. Since you joined 11 days ago you have started 12 threads of which 7 have had less than 10 responses, mainly because the questions asked are aimed towards your car and taste in mods. So please do us a favor, instead of cluttering the 8G customization index with accessory threads or bumping 2 year old threads start your own like a bunch of members have already done so.

Here's where you can do it:
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=85

You can call it something like "JDyall's Black 03 Build"

Oh and IMO, the CF badges are pretty slick.

OK thanks and sorry about that guys I have much learning to do

JDyal
02-19-2012, 08:27 AM
i have this on my g in the front i was going to put on rear but didnt feel like filling holes but it fits perfect on the front

Nice so it's the perfect size for the front? And how do you think it will look on my black g? I mean other colors are good because of contrast but you can hardly see this on a black one. I was thinking to night shade my emblems a tad so I can have black chrome

galant1983
02-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Nice so it's the perfect size for the front? And how do you think it will look on my black g? I mean other colors are good because of contrast but you can hardly see this on a black one. I was thinking to night shade my emblems a tad so I can have black chrome

on a black whip u really wouldnt notice it! inless u really look but i say get anyways!

JDyal
02-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Really? I think I'll do the tinted emblems first because what's the point if getting it if it doesn't get noticed

oakrdrs187
02-19-2012, 02:38 PM
OK thanks and sorry about that guys I have much learning to do

No worries. We were all new here once and we understand the excitement of beginning to mod our cars.

JDyal
02-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Lol you got that right

polishmafia
02-19-2012, 09:19 PM
I've had this badge on my trunk for over 3 years, and I've never had a problem. It fits the size of the stock one and covers the holes.

JDyal
02-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks a lot