PDA

View Full Version : eclipse swap

redattack
04-13-2003, 11:26 AM
what year eclipse~ fits the 99+ engine~ im saying if i was to swap~

Cali
04-13-2003, 07:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redattack)</div><div class='quotemain'>what year eclipse~ fits the 99+ engine~ im saying if i was to swap~</div>
huh? what year eclipse fits to the 99+ engine? um, last time i checked, i dont know how you would put an eclipse in your engine.. :roll: have no freakin idea what you're asking...besides, this has been discussed countless times. do a search.

Prophet
04-14-2003, 02:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redattack)</div><div class='quotemain'>what year eclipse~ fits the 99+ engine~ im saying if i was to swap~</div>

2000 plus would fit your car with little or no modifications :biggrin:

I think what he is asking is what 2G Eclipse engine would fit the 8G Galant bay.

redattack
04-14-2003, 07:46 PM
my question is since the 2000+ tranny fits the 8G Galant then what turbo eclipse engine fits the swap with our I4 Engine without too many mods?

Prophet
04-15-2003, 12:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redattack)</div><div class='quotemain'>my question is since the 2000+ tranny fits the 8G Galant then what turbo eclipse engine fits the swap with our I4 Engine without too many mods?</div>

What has the 2000 plus tranny have anything to do with a turbo Eclipse. The only stock turbo Eclipse out there are the 2G's. 1999 and older.

There are no stock turbo 3G Eclipses. 2000 and younger. You would have to get a aftermarket turbo for it.

DJ Galant
04-15-2003, 02:52 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redattack)</div><div class='quotemain'>my question is since the 2000+ tranny fits the 8G Galant then what turbo eclipse engine fits the swap with our I4 Engine without too many mods?</div>
i don't understand either what r u asking for bro...

redattack
04-15-2003, 07:05 AM
oh yeah true that my bad~ but the turbo engine from ther 2g GS-T fits in our 8G?? i want to put in an engine that is already turbo since it will be setup for a turbo and would be able to handle much more without additioal mods~ by this i mean rods.... pistons.... or you guys think it wouldnt be a good idea to drop the GS-T in and put on a bigger turbo..... bigger intercooler.......