PDA

View Full Version : Full nose mask for a '95.

Gunshot2099
04-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Hey, how's everybody doing? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif I'm looking for a place to order a factory full nose mask for my 1995 S. So far, all I've found were for year '99 and up. Also, what's involved in maintaining a nose mask (like how often I should remove it, clean it, etc)?

Thanks.

jluv97
04-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Factory...I don't know. You can get an aftermarket one at most car parts stores. Remove it every time you wash, and wash after every time it rains. Long term use of a bra can cause serious paint damage. If you are going to use one, wax the car really well first.
I only put mine on when I am going on long trips, especially highways since they are prone to having crap gravel shoulders.

delo
04-17-2003, 09:40 AM
r people still putting those nose bras on their cars? Thought that was played out. anyway my brother's nose bras might still be in the shed so i will take a look for u. he used to have a '94 so it should fit yours. dont know about its condition though since he bought the car in 1994.

Gunshot2099
04-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Heh...the car bra is only temporary until I get a new bumper for my ride. I appreciate you checking on that bra though...you can email me at [email protected] if you do decide to sell it.