PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I've been hit!!

delo
04-14-2003, 10:53 AM
So saturday afternoon i go out to the car to put some stuff in the trunk and pass by the drivers side. didnt notice anything. get to the trunk and put the stuff down. go to open the drivers door and wham nuthing but shock and digust. someone hit me on the left front panel (right above the left front wheel) bigtime. now the thing is how the hell could they hit me on that side. u have to back in and park 90 degrees. and its a two way street. if they hit me on the other side then i would see how. unless they parked but wasnt in right. pulled out then tried again getting to close (too damn close) to my ride. shit. had to be a SUV or van because of where they hit me - no bumper damage. and to think i thought about putting the car on my side of the street in front of the house friday night but said naw. this had to happen late friday night - very early sat. morning. now i gotta get some quotes to fix it. And of course they didnt leave a note. :cry: bastards. so im on the look out for a burgundy or dark red van or SUV in the neighborhood. with any type of damage to the rear right side or front left side, fuck it any damage at all :twisted: . I'll help them bang it out. at least the rest of their ride will match the dent. :twisted: sry post so long. just had to vent.
btw, if i took it to the insurance company and said that my rim was dented as a result of the hit, will they pay to get that fixed or pay for a new one too. aftermarket rim that is. probably need a new one.

BEAST
04-14-2003, 12:46 PM
Damn man, sorry to hear that. That really sucks. Welcome to the club though man. I still have to get around to repairing my damage in the front.

bronxbombr
04-24-2003, 11:02 AM
call us the three musketeers becuz i also was hit and run on my fender and bumper, Sux in the worst way dudes.

MidNightRacing
04-24-2003, 12:13 PM
make that the four musketeers, but mine is getting fixed as we speak. Cant wait till saturday! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Tiptronic
04-24-2003, 12:51 PM
sorry to hear this. this cant be good. way too many ppl getting their cars hit.

"Conspiracy Theory"=The world hates us cause our cars are the bomb, and they will do anything to keep us from ruling the streets!

QnzMostWanted
04-24-2003, 02:38 PM
dont forget me and my hit

delo
04-25-2003, 11:14 AM
got mine fixed last monday. cost $350 with new fender and matching paint. but i'm still like :twisted:

QnzMostWanted
04-25-2003, 12:32 PM
yeah I just banged out my fender and str8tned my frame, i just gotta get a bumper now