PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shiz nit

cantbeatmy97
04-14-2003, 05:31 PM
i have a 97 ES loaded and theres 2 harnesses under the driver seat.1 is a white and the othere is a clearish harness. well the clearish harness the wires got ripped what did that go too?????????? hopefully nuttin important i dont drive my car in the winter or when it rains i have a P.O.S. ford pickup so i dont know if anything is wrong its not an everyday vehicle.
thanx peeps

seth98esT
04-14-2003, 05:37 PM
im thinking power seats, in my 98 es i have those wires but no power seats...

2True
04-14-2003, 05:54 PM
If you have power seats, it may be that. The only wire harness I have under my seat is for the seatbelt.

Yours is also for your seatlbelt Seth. :wink:

QnzMostWanted
04-14-2003, 05:56 PM
yeah all i have is 2 wires going to the seatbelt, which broke anyway, what was it for?

2True
04-14-2003, 06:06 PM
Just for the ghey light that comes on when you start the car telling you to latch your seatbelt. If you were to put your seatbelt on before starting the car, the light would not come on. It turns off anywayz so who cares

At least it's not as annoying as the 6, the seatbelt light is BRIGHT as hell and doesn't turn off until I put my seatbelt on. Really annoying during night time, guess I SHOULD wear my seat belt anyway...

QnzMostWanted
04-14-2003, 06:21 PM
oh ok, i accidentally ripped it out one day taking out my seats, oh well

cantbeatmy97
04-14-2003, 06:54 PM
then that what happened to me but i never wear my seatbelt its not a law here where i liveon top of that u cant see anything behind my indiglo gauges
thanx for the reply my peeps i knew i could count on u