PDA

View Full Version : where to find ralliart parts in Japan.

Blue Ice
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
hey, guys, looking for a good place to get performance parts for my 7th gen Galant. i will be currently traveling between parts of Japan; Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Beppu, and Osaka. specifically i would like to find the ralliart 4 point under brace. Thanks for any info you might have.

qnz
04-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Mitsubishi closed Ralliart. Any parts you may find would be deadstock.

Blue Ice
04-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Mitsubishi closed Ralliart. Any parts you may find would be deadstock.

All the more reason i need to find a performance parts store. some one there may know wher i need to look to find one.

master_visionary
04-03-2012, 08:33 AM
If you can find some 2 piece jdm headlights cheap while you there let me know even if you just find some corners I want to retrofit the jdm corners into usdm heads

And by cheap I mean like $10-20 usd

Galanttuner10
04-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Visionary... They would never let the lights go that cheap. If you want just the plastic outer corners for that price that's a maybe.

Not a good idea to retro fit either.

Good luck on your search Blue.

qcustoms
05-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Blue- I'm not too sure but iv never seen or heard of any ralli art bits for the 7g. Maby cusco but surely not ralli art as I thought magna's dominated the ralli art scene back in those days? And Evo..

I have the 8g cusco 4pointers and a rali art rear under body brace but they're 8g tho

qcustoms
05-06-2012, 02:24 PM
There is 1 place you could try there being "up garage" they stock thousands of new and old Bittys so you may be lucky