PDA

View Full Version : What do it Mean

Bregorb
08-25-2002, 09:39 AM
What do it Mean when your Blinker goes faster then the other one. I tried to replace the yellow corner light with a Blue light. When it did not work i put the yellow back a then that when i notice that the blinker was going faster that the other one. How can i fix that blinker from going so fast.

Shylynn
08-25-2002, 10:11 AM
i think this happens when one of ur blinker bulbs have blown out, if both ur blinkers in the front work u may want to check ur back blinkers if they are okay check ur connections in the bulbs socket they may not be meeting the bulb right.

Fishboy55
08-25-2002, 10:38 AM
When you put the blue bulb in (God knows why :roll: ) you pushed down the connectors inside the harness. Take a small screwdriver and gently pull the two connectors in the bottom of the socket back up and you'll be fine. You'll probably get a ticket for having blue corner bulbs. red and blue are reserved for emergency vehicles.

Chip

Bregorb
08-25-2002, 10:42 AM
The bulb was blue but the show white

BHM Galant
08-25-2002, 09:45 PM
When it blinks fast like that it means that the computer has detected a short in the eletrical line on that side. The same thing happened to me when I wired in my washer nozzels. You need to check and make sure the harness is fully connected and that the positive and negitive wires inside the light harness are not touching and that they are making good contact with bulb itself. If that doesn't work you may need to do what I did and just buy the new harness from the dealer. Hope this helps. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Tiller
08-25-2002, 10:11 PM
God is telling you to keep the damn amber bulbs in...