PDA

View Full Version : Sparco

MitsuRacer
04-17-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey, I like the idea of dropping some Sparco Seats in my car. Anyone put racing seats in their cars? If so post some pics or some links. Was it hard to do? >> Also, sorry to be off topic but does anyone know how to place a picture under your signature like I've seen other members do? Thanks. Here are the seats that I want..... :twisted:

http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=95 ('http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=95')

Niytrus
04-17-2003, 09:42 PM
AK1 has them in his ride...

Ghost Beat
04-17-2003, 10:11 PM
i definately want a set too but not sparco and also im gona wait till i actually get some hp so that i need them theose are hellla expensive you can get a lot of other stuff besdies seats.

Niytrus
04-17-2003, 10:12 PM
yeah they are way to expensive... but I've found DAD racing seats for about $450 for the pair. They look pretty good, and not near the cost of sparco.

HeadAche
04-18-2003, 10:22 PM
I use to have to sparco sprint racing seats up front, but sold them for reclinable Torino's instead.. installing them isnt to hard as long as you have a drill, and make sure there are straight as the stock seats are.. You will need to buy the universal mounts and sliders for install..

VegasMatt
04-19-2003, 01:30 AM
Shane,

If you can post some pics or email them to me at [email protected]. I am interested in maybe doing some racing seats and would like to see how they look. I am gonna go with some Milanos, they come in the same beige interior as my Galant, but they are 600-800 per seat.

HeadAche
04-19-2003, 10:20 AM
Shane,

If you can post some pics or email them to me at [email protected]. I am interested in maybe doing some racing seats and would like to see how they look. I am gonna go with some Milanos, they come in the same beige interior as my Galant, but they are 600-800 per seat.

I'll try to get them to you 2nite before i head out.. I saw the Milano's very comfortable...

balln8g
04-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Hell yeah,,,Milanos would look sick in Matt's car........

Hey Matt,,,front and back brotha...go all out

Tiptronic
04-20-2003, 11:06 AM
are any of these aftermarket racing seats dirct fit. or are they like everythingf else we try to get for our cars

Prophet
04-20-2003, 12:23 PM
Some aftermarket seats are not a direct fit. Depending on the company some seats need adapters, sliders, brakets, and other parts to make the seat fit. Some companies and I will use Corbeau as a example, have the bracket either customed made to fit like stock if they haven't already made one. There brakets have the sliders and other parts to fit just like stock.

HeadAche
04-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Some aftermarket seats are not a direct fit. Depending on the company some seats need adapters, sliders, brakets, and other parts to make the seat fit. Some companies and I will use Corbeau as a example, have the bracket either customed made to fit like stock if they haven't already made one. There brakets have the sliders and other parts to fit just like stock.

Since you work with Corbeau do you work with any other companies beises them, like Bride for instance? Im looking to completely my interior with rear racing seats, but im thinking of switching to Bride seats, then somehow make a bench in the back..

Prophet
04-20-2003, 09:35 PM

Since you work with Corbeau do you work with any other companies beises them, like Bride for instance? Im looking to completely my interior with rear racing seats, but im thinking of switching to Bride seats, then somehow make a bench in the back..

Sorry Corbeau is the only Racing seats that I can get right now.