PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Dropped Car

jkid129
06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey Guys,

So in February I asked a few questions about dropping my car and ended up going with the Tein lowering springs and GR-2/Excel G struts. 1. The front still seems a tad higher than the back and there is a noticeable difference in height on the driver front side compared to the passenger front, Is that common or did the mechanic f*ck it up? 2. Since the drop i cant really have people sit in the back of my car. When i have 1 person in the back the car feels extra bouncy and usually scrapes if i hit a bump or the road dips. so im scared to even attempt to let 2 people sit in the back. do any of you experience that?

will post pics ASAP to give a better reference on car height

IVORY_G
06-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Sounds like something was installed incorrectly...

E_Emerson88
06-11-2012, 10:14 PM
maybe you put one of the fronts upside down. also check if theres a specific for left spring and right spring for front & rear

G-spot
06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
maybe you put one of the fronts upside down. also check if theres a specific for left spring and right spring for front & rear
this

jkid129
06-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Cool as soon as i get a chance ill look into if the springs are put in right. Any ideas on the back of my car not being able to bare any weight?

Sleepervr-4
06-12-2012, 07:15 AM
If I remember correctly my tein springs are marked with a r or f after the part number. You should check to make sure the f is in the front and r is in the rear. Also check to make sure the springs are all on there strut perch correctly.