PDA

View Full Version : Cardude03 Checking In...

cardude03
06-19-2012, 01:19 AM
over 80,000 posts since my last check in. hahaha

I hope everyone's doing well!! I've been meaning to come check out the forum again to see what everyone is up to with their galants. Funny story...

a couple weeks ago at Cal Stat Fullerton, I am sitting by my car when out of the corner of my eye I spot my old galant driving down nutwood! It looked like it turned into the school parking structure so I said what the hell and decided to drive over to see if I could find it... and I did! I got so freaking excited that I wrote a small letter on a piece of paper and left it on the front window! Haven't heard back yet :\ but it still had all the mods I did to it, although the hood as gone completely to shit with paint almost completely off. It's been about 6 years since I sold it, and it brought back so many great memories of the car itself but also this club.

Galants will always hold a special place in my heart.

So what'd I miss??

Reelax
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
wassup!

evil-G-nius
06-19-2012, 02:17 PM
whats going on kid!?

krazienluv10
06-21-2012, 12:33 AM
yo, some of us may never go away....

evil-G-nius
06-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Like you^^^^! Whats up Krazie? LoL

IVORY_G
06-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Welcome back! What'd you miss? ALOT! LOL!

keith6110
06-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Welcome back, funny how you see some of your old cars going around. Sad to see it in the shape it's in though. My brother and I had restored a talon that was headed to the JY; We redid the engine, fixed and converted the body over, and gave it some new color. Just saw it the other day and the guy hit a deer with it =(

Anyway, Brian and Roman both have boosted awd 8g's. That was the highlight of late 2011 for me.

krazienluv10
06-23-2012, 10:09 PM
nada, trying to take back the 8g i gave from the parents, looking neglected.

racesnos
07-11-2012, 10:18 AM
dang bro! It's been a long time! How you been? Hey man i got a bimmer too! lol

Vince
08-19-2012, 07:14 AM
damn it hurts me when people dont take care of their cars, Even if its a grocery getter or whatever still maintain it , Its like taking a shower brushing your teeth and eatting healthy once in awhile. Cant expect to get respect when you dont respect yourself first . a car will take care of you if you take care of it

GWAPS
08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
damn it hurts me when people dont take care of their cars, Even if its a grocery getter or whatever still maintain it , Its like taking a shower brushing your teeth and eatting healthy once in awhile. Cant expect to get respect when you dont respect yourself first . a car will take care of you if you take care of it

That's sooooooooooo true.