PDA

View Full Version : Tactrix 2.0 help

spdracr
07-02-2012, 12:15 PM
so i got the cable and it reads my ecu but i get this message once im done
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/spdracr83/Tuning/ecuflash01.jpg

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 12:39 PM
You dont have a xml. ECUFLASH can't point out the table without the right xml for your rom.
Click on the second option. save it and sent it to me.

isaurio at hotmail dot com

spdracr
07-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Can u give me the XML for it?? cuz I wanna learn how to use it and do my other car too

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 12:42 PM
I dont have the xml until i see and compile the rom. Ones i make a xml i will sent it to you so you could open your rom and view the maps tables.

spdracr
07-02-2012, 12:52 PM
So I would need another XML made for my other car??

And I emailed the rom image to u.

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
yes. Not every rom have the same memory locations. You need to have the exact production year and model to share the same xml. That dont count if PCM was replaced by Mitsubishi because if was bad.

spdracr
07-02-2012, 12:59 PM
both cars are the exact year and model lol

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I will have to see both rom to see if they share the same rom ID. If they do you could use one xml for both. I have seem rom that are the same year and model but they have 2 different internal rom id.

Same year, sub-model and engine type. "as a correction"

The Galant LS have the same timing maps as the GTZ
The GTZ and LS have different timing maps than the regular V6 ES.
same goes for auto and manual rom. Same goes for the 2.4L

spdracr
07-02-2012, 01:07 PM
ok then ill send u the one for the other G once i get it

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 01:11 PM
no problem.

spdracr
07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
how soon will u have the XML image for me ??

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 01:16 PM
If i'm not busy about a day or so.

When you send them. Send me all the info of the G

Year, submodel, engine type, manual or auto

spdracr
07-02-2012, 01:25 PM
i just did, what is involved in making an xml ?? i would like to learn thats why im asking

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
i just did, what is involved in making an xml ?? i would like to learn thats why im asking

you need to learn xml/HTML programming language
HEX code and how to DISASSEMBLE ROM IMAGES. Stacks etc.

spdracr
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Any pointers where I can start??

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Try evom. They have some info there. I believe i saw it while back.

Isaurio
07-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Made the xml for you. i confirm you could use both rom with the same xml. Ecuflash should open the tables.

Make sure you place file 21900037.xml and H8Base.xml to:

xp 32bit
C:\Program Files\OpenECU\EcuFlash\rommetadata\mitsubishi\gala nt

windows 7 64 bit
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenECU\EcuFlash\rommetadata\mitsubishi\gala nt

ECUFLAHS needs to be close while you move or copy to the right directory.

Good luck.

spdracr
07-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Dude u r crazy quick. I just saw this. Thanks a bunch.

spdracr
07-04-2012, 09:20 AM
i tried to delete the immobilizer and that worked but then i tried to write the rom back on and it kept on failing now my car wont start.

i tried flashing back the stock image and it wont work and kept giving me errors, i tried 3 different versions of ecuflash on 2 different laptops and no luck

here are the screen shots

i tried to delete the immobilizer and that worked but then i tried to write the rom back on and it kept on failing now my car wont start.

i tried flashing back the stock image and it wont work and kept giving me errors, i tried 3 different versions of ecuflash on 2 different laptops and no luck

here are the screen shots

pulled the rom on the ecu and compared it to ecu and this is what i get
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/spdracr83/Tuning/comparedecuimage.jpg

tried writing a rom and this is what i get
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/spdracr83/Tuning/ecuflasherror.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/spdracr83/Tuning/writeerror.jpg

either the cable isnt reading and writing properly or my ecu is bad..

thoughts ??

beam514
07-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Any pointers where I can start??

lol good luck. Isaurio went to school for this stuff. I learned how to to convert hex into binary in one of my electrical engineering classes, and I have some programming background, but it still doesn't make sense to me when I open up a ROM in a hex editor :P

Isaurio is the man

beam514
07-04-2012, 06:25 PM
when you said you deleted the immobilizer and "that worked", do you mean that you were able to save the file on the computer, or that you flashed that file and the car was able to start?

And then you tried to flash a stock rom and THEN it wouldn't work? Or did you only get the file to save, and once you tried to flash the car, the car would not start anymore?

spdracr
07-04-2012, 06:30 PM
when you said you deleted the immobilizer and "that worked", do you mean that you were able to save the file on the computer, or that you flashed that file and the car was able to start?

And then you tried to flash a stock rom and THEN it wouldn't work? Or did you only get the file to save, and once you tried to flash the car, the car would not start anymore?

Isaurio is the man. We used teamviewer and he fixed the permissions on my laptop that wasn't letting me get to disable the Immobilizer. Then we finally worked that kink and when I went to flash it failed and kept on failing. Now car won't start. Tried to flash stock rom and still won't let me. When I read the current rom and compare to ecu image it doesn't match as u can see from the pic.

So no I never started the car with the Immobilizer disabled. And the rom was never flashed properly.

spdracr
07-06-2012, 10:04 AM
About 4 hours of sitting in my car in the 97 degree heat and Isaurio figured it out. We used the wrong option to read so it wasn't flashing it right. Immobilizer still isn't delete but my car runs and I'm ok with that lol

Isaurio
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
It was a crazy day. I''m checking the rom for more testing.

spdracr
07-06-2012, 10:31 AM
It was a crazy day. I''m checking the rom for more testing.

Crazy is an understatement. I was sweating from places I didn't think I could sweat from lmao.