PDA

View Full Version : this forum is dead

1999ES
08-14-2012, 05:11 PM
whats going on? i see alot of nice cars.. ive decided to fix my galant up rather then sell it.. i got a ton of questions but this forum is completely dead...no offence but...wow..

maybe its just me.. maybe im rubbing people the wrong way i just dont know but ive been a member of a ton of forums and in my opinion this one is so slow i dont know why the owner would even re-register it next year..

tell me im wrong.

wetamup2k3g
08-14-2012, 05:16 PM
You're wrong.

1999ES
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
You're wrong.

well when i see 5 posts a day.. just leads me to believe its a lil slow.

G-spot
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
We're busy prepping for Zombie Day sorry
http://wallpapers.androlib.com/wallicons/wallpaper.big-pnj.cs.png

1999ES
08-14-2012, 05:26 PM
We're busy prepping for Zombie Day sorry
http://wallpapers.androlib.com/wallicons/wallpaper.big-pnj.cs.png

must be... ive been looking for a "g-spot" because someone posted they got a set of suspension bushings from a "g-spot"... no luck yet hadnt heard back yet.

G-spot
08-14-2012, 05:29 PM
well why don't just private message members rather than making multiple threads. Like pm me for questions, if I can't answer it I will reroute you to a another member that also frequents this forum. Fast and easy.

deeznutz
08-14-2012, 05:36 PM
I never seen a fish just hop up into the frying pan..

So you say your looking for answers? Guess what any question you have I can almost garrentee has been answered before! Try searching around the fourm first and not have everyone else do the leg work for you cause that type of talk isn't gonna get you anywhere around these parts.
Ooh yea your wrong!!!

Friggin noobs!

Reelax
08-14-2012, 05:37 PM
whats going on? i see alot of nice cars.. ive decided to fix my galant up rather then sell it.. i got a ton of questions but this forum is completely dead...no offence but...wow..

maybe its just me.. maybe im rubbing people the wrong way i just dont know but ive been a member of a ton of forums and in my opinion this one is so slow i dont know why the owner would even re-register it next year..

tell me im wrong.

maybe because all your questions have been answered so many times over the years that most members don't want to answer them again. try searching the forum, chances are almost everything you will ever need is here and a member has already tried it or modified it or fixed it.

1999ES
08-14-2012, 05:42 PM
well why don't just private message members rather than making multiple threads. Like pm me for questions, if I can't answer it I will reroute you to a another member that also frequents this forum. Fast and easy.

1) guy says "i got bushings from g-spot"
2) i asked whats "g-spot"

so...youre saying i should have known "g-spot"was a member here and i should have PM'D him?... if i knew he was a member i would have..

1999ES
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
ive spent countless hours looking at old threads... i dug one up from over 5 years ago.. and asked if anyone local could help me out for some cash... nothing.. so if im not using the search feature how did i dig up that and other threads?

wetamup2k3g
08-14-2012, 05:45 PM
5 posts a day? I check up on here every day and every day I have to read thru anywhere from 80-150 posts. Except for the weekends when we are out doing something. This is a Galant forum, they didn't sell like Civics or Corollas or Mustangs or a number of other high-volume cars, so the forum won't be as active as some of those other places. Also, our off-topic section ain't as active simply because it's not a lot of members. Also, someone earlier this summer surmised that the boards are slower than usual because it's summertime. People are out, diggin into projects, among other things, and aren't making the time to post up on here.

Your ton of questions could be answered by more effective searching. People don't always feel like answering the same thing over and over again if it's got a thread covering it. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon, the horn's location? Something you can find with a keyless entry transmitter and an open hood. Keep an open mind, search, and stick around for a while and see if things don't get more lively for you.

Reelax
08-14-2012, 05:51 PM
ive spent countless hours looking at old threads... i dug one up from over 5 years ago.. and asked if anyone local could help me out for some cash... nothing.. so if im not using the search feature how did i dig up that and other threads?

if it's something you can't find then ask. just so you know how much info is archived on these boards: you dug up a thread from 5 years ago... i've answered questions in threads twice as old as that.

deeznutz
08-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Also there is a general question thread
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=44997
You have a question post it here not in other peoples build threads!!!!
And there's no such thing as a g spot bushing....

1999ES
08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
if it's something you can't find then ask. just so you know how much info is archived on these boards: you dug up a thread from 5 years ago... i've answered questions in threads twice as old as that.

ur an admin, please delet my account i dont want nothing else to do with this site.

G-spot
08-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Honestly, please do not be this guy.....
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24918698.jpg
You can come out of this clean all you need to is actually read what we post and not keep second guessing. And it's the wheel bearing that causes the wobbble wobble wind noise not the control arm bushings. But if you're inclined to getting those bushing go to www.energysuspensionparts.com (http://www.energysuspensionparts.com) for all your bushing needs!

1999ES
Also there is a general question thread
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=44997
You have a question post it here not in other peoples build threads!!!!
And there's no such thing as a g spot bushing....

so..... when guy posts an item in his build thread an item he got.....

NOBODY is allowed to say "hey i need that where'd you get it?"

keith6110
I'm putting in over 60 hours a week for work so I can finish my turbo build before mod lol. Explains my inactivity

wetamup2k3g
08-14-2012, 06:29 PM
So I can admit when I fuck up. Didn't notice the part about the horn being dead/inop. However, in the ten minute search, I found plenty threads on what to do to diagnose the problem. There is no pic however. But a 30-second google search did the trick. More effective searching.

I had this long drawn out response to try to bridge the gap here, but fuck it, after seeing the "delete my account" post, fuck it. Nobody owes anybody anything, and for somebody who says they have plenty experience around cars acting this noobish and getting frustrated like this, it's really nothing civil left to be said. Good luck, really, because you're gonna need it.

underated
08-14-2012, 06:30 PM
damn thats a lot of red nuggies lol that was quick.

Blue8g
08-14-2012, 06:39 PM
lol this site isn't THAT slow.

I imagine OP is a member of other sites but doesn't frequent them, based on his ignorance to forum etiquette and lack of forum IQ.

QnzMostWanted
08-14-2012, 06:46 PM
here's the thing....first off, we are not ur average community, there is only SO much that can be done to a Galant that whenever noobs come around and expect to be spoon fed, he is quickly frowned upon....you posted a question about the horn location, i answered it, and yet u found it easier to insult the community and saying how the guy who doesnt own the car answers the question, yes, i answered it and I answered it correctly, i've owned many galants in the past and if u want me to count, i will tell u that I owned 5 7gs, 2 8gs and 1 6g(which is my current) I've probably worked on 100's of 8g's and I pretty much know them front and back, I continue to help people who ask proper questions and personally, if u come across the wrong way, u wont get help, plain and simple, dont be a dick and say u want ur account deleted because u feel like we should drop all we are doing to answer ur questions...alot of us have lives outside this forum and we come here because its a fun place to be and a place to learn and give inspiration....I personally said the Galant community was dead a few months back and I realized that most people here are either done with their cars and stay to help others out, and others who are just getting started, there is a big gap between the OG's and the newer members here on TGC, sorry if we are tired of answering the same questions for 10+ years....shit happens

i think i rambled lol

2002BlackDragon
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
This forum is nowhere near dead. It is very active. I get 65-100+ posts daily. Hell, I don't even have a G anymore and I'm still very active on here. If you want, feel free to pm me with any questions. I like helping the new guys. But I highly ecomend searching. Oh, and where are you located? Cause the are someplaces where there isn't any close members. Like for me, nobody is close. I think the closest is in Chicago, which is 6 hrs away.

dknight3
08-14-2012, 08:07 PM
people wont give me cash so this forum is dead.

Reelax
08-14-2012, 08:18 PM
ur an admin, please delet my account i dont want nothing else to do with this site.

so..... when guy posts an item in his build thread an item he got.....

NOBODY is allowed to say "hey i need that where'd you get it?"

make up your mind. you ask me to delete your account but then you post again?

are you sure you are done?

QnzMostWanted
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
i vote we give him a chance to redeem himself and not act like a douche

dknight3
08-14-2012, 08:44 PM
BANHAMMER! he sounds like an idiot..

RedGalant2k1
08-14-2012, 08:55 PM

tell me im wrong.

I own the TGC domain, why should I listen to someone who hasn't provided anything of substance yet?

lol this site isn't THAT slow.

I imagine OP is a member of other sites but doesn't frequent them, based on his ignorance to forum etiquette and lack of forum IQ.

Indeed. I remember when TGC had only 5 posts per week, literally. But this was way back in 2001...lol

DTP
08-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Use common sense. If you can google... You can search here. Easy shit.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo154/nffootball74/Come-at-me-Bro-meme-9.jpg

h3llb3nt21
08-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Dead my a** we are keepin this thread alive.

mrg7243
08-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Use common sense. If you can google... You can search here. Easy shit.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo154/nffootball74/Come-at-me-Bro-meme-9.jpg

You can also use google just to search the entire TGC

h3llb3nt21
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
I enter galantcenter after a lot of search terms in google. Thanks to the owner of this domain!

bgood12
08-14-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't think the forum is dead, but I do think searching on the site is more difficult than it used to be but like he said I get on. Google type 8g then what I wnat or thegalantcenter then what I want. I have so many threads bookmarked from this site its not even funny. Now, it could be that you are at a point where u just need a member close to you so yall can start a dialogue and bounce ideas off each other as crazy as it seems I been on here for a long time and just this year have a phone number of a member that's not close to me but we talk about our cars and other stuff all the time. Therefore think of tgc as a repair manual, do your thing and leave it around til something breaks or you get curious about something. We are not re inventing the wheel here so maybe lower your expectations? But sorry to see a member lose faith in the forum.

RedGalant2k1
08-14-2012, 09:37 PM
I don't think the forum is dead, but I do think searching on the site is more difficult than it used to be but like he said I get on. Google type 8g then what I wnat or thegalantcenter then what I want. I have so many threads bookmarked from this site its not even funny. Now, it could be that you are at a point where u just need a member close to you so yall can start a dialogue and bounce ideas off each other as crazy as it seems I been on here for a long time and just this year have a phone number of a member that's not close to me but we talk about our cars and other stuff all the time. Therefore think of tgc as a repair manual, do your thing and leave it around til something breaks or you get curious about something. We are not re inventing the wheel here so maybe lower your expectations? But sorry to see a member lose faith in the forum.

His faith in the forum has nothing to do with it.

Based just on what was said in this thread its clear that he doesn't even want the answers he has been given, even being correct, whether or not its from someone that currently owns a Galant or not (which is completely irrelevant anyways).

Personally, I've read threads like this for 10 years, its nothing new, and TGC continues to grow and grow.

This thread alone has over 150 views, and posts from 16 different members, and in just over 4 hours!

polishmafia
08-14-2012, 09:49 PM
This thread proves that TGC is alive... but I still won't help noobs who don't search. :D

1999ES
08-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Based just on what was said in this thread its clear that he doesn't even want the answers he has been given,

whether or not its from someone that currently owns a Galant or not (which is completely irrelevant anyways).

This thread alone has over 150 views, and posts from 16 different members, and in just over 4 hours!

1) so i have all these problems with the car.. i had a couple of my questions answered today...but you....redgalant2k1 decided that i "didnt want the answers" must be nice to make judgments like that without having to base them off reality.

2) dude without and 8th gen answered my question... i said thank you.. and mentioned that there were 22 views and not one person with an 8th gen answered me... then slowly people started twisting it to i was "complaining" that dude didnt have an 8th gen..

3) ok..16 comments and 150 views..... how about my thread where i was about to order inner tie rods but i needed the length? did everybody flock to post in that thread??

G-spot
08-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Last Activity: Today 09:47 PM

Why the fuck you want have everyone flock to one thread? 1 person given you the answer for the inner tie rod move along with your life. I've given you the answer to your wobble wobble sound when driving but yet you insist it's your lower control arm and you're looking for this g-spot bushing which clearly stating as my sig name. And after I gave you the link to the bushing site you still ask questions as if no one even touch the subject. Why are you even fighting? Just read all post givien to you and assess the problem the next day. It's that simple. Why are making this more difficult?

Newcomers you can learn a lot from this so use Google search function to find what you need :)

1999ES
08-14-2012, 09:55 PM
now the montra is "noobs that dont search"

what kinda forum is this where people can be openly attacked like that?

DTP
08-14-2012, 10:05 PM

Try club3g.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

QnzMostWanted
08-14-2012, 10:22 PM
im not just a dude without an 8th gen, i've owned and worked on more 8th gen galants than most people....i know the ins and outs....i can tell u 100 options for different things u might wanna do to it, trust me, just cuz u see a 6th gen galant in my sig, doesnt mean im incapable of answering ur questions....I've been here 10+ years ...what does it matter who answers ur question, we all know these cars, whether they are 6th, 7th or 8th gen owners

xd_01
08-14-2012, 10:22 PM
post #7 is the funniest post ive read in a long time lol.

00LeibyRacing
08-14-2012, 10:30 PM
WOW no respect...
This forum is THEE BEST forum for any Galant problem or upgrades you want to know about..
i have had my galant since 09' and i was never a member until shit started goin badd so I made my account incase i had a question here n there, but by searching the forums with the SEARCH TOOL, or even by skimmin through pages an pages of posts,
i have seen just about everything i need to see, and know what i need to know to fix anything, now its just getting down to it.
TRY LOOKING AROUND A BIT MORE cuz

&& You def. chose the route of getting poked around like a noob

XxGiRLaNT06xX
08-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Lolz

Thank you for the entertainment this evening. I was looking for something to read while I'm up all night with my newborn. You sound like a newborn yourself. What a sin. I don't even have a galant and haven't had one in 5 years and I still come on this ACTIVE forum bc of how great the people are here. Stop whining.

* Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk <3 *

G-spot
08-14-2012, 10:47 PM

You're wrong. DEAD WRONG. There are Noobs that DO search and they don't have a social issue like you have. You think we attacked you?

Let's break this down......

02-04-2012, 07:36 PM

hey guys, im eric.. i have a 1999 es that hasnt let me down since ive owned it for just over a year...

i was planning on selling it, but id never get what i paid for it.. or what i put into it, so ill just hold onto it and go ahead and make some repairs on it that i wasnt planning to make originally..

1) upper socket for rack&pinnion (play)
2) horn/cruise control not working (srs) light
3) no hot air, vent selection INOP , fresh air/ac buttons INOP
4) valvetrain (ticks)

anyone ever transplant sunroof onto regular hardtop?
Your 1st thread post was on Feb. 4th 2012. All 4 issues stated above can be found by google search. However, reading further I see members respond to all your questions

08-07-2012, 11:35 PM

i need to do both sides...anyone local in socal wanna make a few extra bucks?
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=23423

The inner/outer tie rod tutorial was clearly written.

08-12-2012, 10:35 PM

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?Ne=2000000&Ntk=Keyword&Nty=1&Ntt=inner+tie+rod&N=599001+101999+50050+2050003

does anyone know the length of inner tie rods on a 1999 galant es 4 cyl?
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=51539
Clicked the link and found 2 different tie ends, assuming one was for i4 (13.08) and the other was for the v6 (9.94).

Thank you M-Rod for the info

I'm measuring the Raybestos premium 405-1124 at 13 inches.

Lol wut?

it looks like theirs two different lenghts... any idea wich one i need?

I'll skip the forum is dead/horn isn't working threads because you guys get the picture but this part pissed me off.

Yesterday, 08:21 PM

ok my front end is all F'd up..

1) passanger control arm bushings totally shot
2) both inner tie rods loose "play"
3) wheel bearings may be shot
4) motor mounts may be shot

my question is if someone had to guess whats causing the severe road noise?
Well, if you have front end damages, you'd think your front suspension would be damaged also, right?

i don't get it, your front end is all f'd up but you don't know what is causing the noise? umm, why not fix what you know is broken? the noise will probably go away if everything is working correctly. btw, road noise comes from your tires and the road, is that what you are hearing?
Response #1

1. You can buy control arm bushings @ www.energysuspensionparts.com (http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/) (99-03 Galant or 00-05 Eclipse)

2. Take it to your alignment shop they can adjust it to factory specs. no need to wear your tires out because of it. Tie rods can be bought on Ebay.com if needed.

3. Your best bet for the wild wind noise comes from one (or both) of your wheel bearings. It may be simpler to just replace the entire hub assembly since it comes with new hubs and studs. Find them on Ebay.com Wind noise can also be produced from damaged tires get it wheel balanced and inspected from an authorized tire shop.

4. If at a dead stop and the motor shakes violently and minimize shaking when on nuetral gear, your motor mount is most likely needs replacement. If not, then it may not be the case.

BTW, I did this by using google and the TGC search function within 10 minutes. You're welcome.
Response # 2 I answered each and every part of your questions with detail of where to find it and found the possible culprit (#3)

did you read my post?

out of all those... what most likely is causing the road noise?
Yes I did read your post and yes I did answer your question(s)

has anyone ever experienced wild road noise due to worn control arm bushings?
lol seriously?

everything on that list can cause road noise, if u know its fucked up, why u gonna risk ur front suspension failing on you and causing an accident, if ur passenger side bushings are shot, replace them, if ur tie rods have play, it would definitely fail and cause u to lose control of your car....if the wheel bearings may be shot, lift the car and spin ur wheels, if the bearings are shot u will hear it and as far as the motor mounts go, they should be changed regardless before u attempt to diagnose any issues on ur car
Response #3 (which was the same response as #1 & 2)

------
To sum it up, nobody attacked you. People tend to worry when someone drives an ill maintained car for a long period of time especially when they mentioned about in an earlier thread. Before this forum came crashing down on you weren't you the one that said this forum is dead?

I've seen enough people like you and their cars all end at the same place: the junkyard. And you know who pulls apart those cars and use it for the greater good? I thought so.....

00LeibyRacing
08-14-2012, 11:03 PM
I've seen enough people like you and their cars all end at the same place: the junkyard. And you know who pulls apart those cars and use it for the greater good? I thought so.....

LOL
Love IIt
:finger:

spdracr
08-14-2012, 11:13 PM
i vote we give him a chance to redeem himself and not act like a douche

Nah he doesnt deserve it.

This thread proves that TGC is alive... but I still won't help noobs who don't search. :D

i second that. I searched and searched and read and learned and came a long way. I don't think I was spoon fed before. I might have posted few noob questions but nothing retarded with answers all over the boards.

Try club3g.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

they will eat him alive there since they won't tolerate crap like this. He would've banned the minute he posted this thread.

Lolz

Thank you for the entertainment this evening. I was looking for something to read while I'm up all night with my newborn. You sound like a newborn yourself. What a sin. I don't even have a galant and haven't had one in 5 years and I still come on this ACTIVE forum bc of how great the people are here. Stop whining.

I was bored too and found this and read every post. It was quiet entertaining lol. Has it been 5 years already??

RedGalant2k1
08-14-2012, 11:41 PM
1) so i have all these problems with the car.. i had a couple of my questions answered today...but you....redgalant2k1 decided that i "didnt want the answers" must be nice to make judgments like that without having to base them off reality.

2) dude without and 8th gen answered my question... i said thank you.. and mentioned that there were 22 views and not one person with an 8th gen answered me... then slowly people started twisting it to i was "complaining" that dude didnt have an 8th gen..

3) ok..16 comments and 150 views..... how about my thread where i was about to order inner tie rods but i needed the length? did everybody flock to post in that thread??

1) You really need to learn self restraint before you say something you shouldn't have. I believe members that have actually had faith in TGC and helped hundreds of you ungrateful newbs like you.

2) That 'dude without an 8th gen' has (has he has said himself several times in this thread), owned more Galants in his lifetime that you will own cars. To my knowledge, which is extensive as I've been with TGC since the beginning, I don't recall any other person ever owning more Galants.

3) Not everyone sufficiently knowledgeable enough to answer mechanical related questions, so why would you have some sort of expectation that that thread would be more active than this one? (That's besides the point that one of the more knowledgeable members answered you in that thread).

4) Eventually you will find out the world doesn't revolve around you, TGC certainly doesn't. It was around before you had a hissy fit, and will be around long after you have finally grown up.

rowdyprouty
08-14-2012, 11:43 PM
BANHAMMER! he sounds like an idiot..

^ this is hilarious!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a whiny, self-entitled doucher. I love my TGC family, never personally met any of you but I have read /learned much on here and have so much respect for all if you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

rowdyprouty
08-14-2012, 11:44 PM
*of you...

oakrdrs187
08-15-2012, 03:31 AM
How did I miss this as it happened?

@ 1999ES: LOL!!!

Worked on Chevy's Beemers and Bikes but can't find the horn!! WTF!
Did you check the trunk? Perhaps inside the right rear tire!

LMAO at Dion! "Never seen a fish jump into a frying pan"

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 04:17 AM
There go those hilarious thread tags again lol.....

Vince
08-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I asked a question and someone replied immediatly , If you really want help then you can try pming some senior member or patrons wouldn't hurt to send a pm or two

keith6110
08-15-2012, 06:57 AM
I asked a question and someone replied immediatly , If you really want help then you can try pming some senior member or patrons wouldn't hurt to send a pm or two

Very true!
A lot of members pm me questions about something and I always reply back. If I don't think I have the answer or don't think its been covered, I'll tell them to ask The board in the correct topic. This works and I definitely don't mind helping where I can.

Cali
08-15-2012, 10:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jdmgalant4g63T/GIFS/banstick_lg.jpg

Voodoo
08-15-2012, 10:55 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/judge_RE_You_mad_Bro-s400x300-199186-580.jpg

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 11:12 AM
wow i missed this whole thing.

I was out working on my car

But now i wanna whine too cause i have been calling and texting members ....but Deeznuts hasnt answered ALL my calls and text some shit to do with busy at work and boss wont let him be on phone some bullshit like that; so ima start a thread about putting work and personal life before members questions. Just fucking RUDE Deeznuts get your priorities straight and answer ALL my calls IMMEDIATLY.

Blue8g
08-15-2012, 11:28 AM
ROB! <3

OP would poo himself if my Honda owning self answered one of his questions.

Like I said though, this guy is clearly not on other forums. If he thinks this place is hard on n00bs, he has never been on a big forum. C3G is still a cakewalk, Zilvia, Honda-Tech, etc. would tear him a new hole many times over.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 11:39 AM
1)
2) That 'dude without an 8th gen' has (has he has said himself several times in this thread), owned more Galants in his lifetime that you will own cars. To my knowledge, which is extensive as I've been with TGC since the beginning, I don't recall any other person ever owning more Galants.

this will be my final post ....really? ok.. let me see if i can make a list of all the cars ive had.. in my 20 years of driving ...

81 celica
76 dodge van
67 satalite
76 cadi
81 cutlass
84 regal
69 camaro
84 camaro
64 el co
73 silverado
74 gmc
72 r4
77 chevy stepside
73 mazda pick up
84 celebrity
71 celica
72 celica
73 celica
74 celica
86 renault
58 bug
64 bug
66 fastback vw
93 mazda 323
01 s10
99 tahoe
92 325i bmw
92 325i bmw
92 fzr 600
91 gsxr 1100
01 r6
99 galant
01 excursion--- in the next couple months..

a couple were parts cars...and a couple were sent to the junkyard..

almost all where bought not running....i did all the work myself on them..and all were either sold or traded....

so he had over 33 galants?

00LeibyRacing
08-15-2012, 11:48 AM
i wouldnt doubt they werent all in tha JY by noww with tha way you sound.
your just naming cars off noww lolol this dude FUNNYY^_^

keith6110
08-15-2012, 11:51 AM
lolol!!! I can go buy 33 pieces of scrap metal just like that too.

It's a losing battle, give up.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:18 PM
lolol!!! I can go buy 33 pieces of scrap metal just like that too.

It's a losing battle, give up.

the point of the list was....

some wigger claimed dude had more galants then cars that ive ever owned...

well... i remembered 33 cars... so i guess dude had 33 galants..

G-spot
08-15-2012, 12:41 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view/611896/kung-fu-hustle-o.gif

keith6110
08-15-2012, 12:44 PM
lmao, everyone at work is like "whats soo funny"..

Blue8g
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
this will be my final post ....really? ok.. let me see if i can make a list of all the cars ive had.. in my 20 years of driving ...

81 celica
76 dodge van
67 satalite
76 cadi
81 cutlass
84 regal
69 camaro
84 camaro
64 el co
73 silverado
74 gmc
72 r4
77 chevy stepside
73 mazda pick up
84 celebrity
71 celica
72 celica
73 celica
74 celica
86 renault
58 bug
64 bug
66 fastback vw
93 mazda 323
01 s10
99 tahoe
92 325i bmw
92 325i bmw
92 fzr 600
91 gsxr 1100
01 r6
99 galant

almost all where bought not running....i did all the work myself on them..and all were either sold or traded....

You have done an impressive job of going 20 years without stumbling into a vehicle worth driving.

And welp at being almost 40 years old and having never owned a remotely new car.

G-spot
08-15-2012, 01:04 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24964226.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24964614.jpg

qnz
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
And hes gone

spdracr
08-15-2012, 01:17 PM
What's even funnier that he is acting like a 16 yr old noob not like a grown up that he should be. What's happening to the world?? Lol

keith6110
08-15-2012, 01:28 PM
65 replies and almost 600 views in 24 hours. Yea this place is dead lol.

Voodoo
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
:orangelaugh: Good work with the memes, G-spot

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 01:50 PM
LOL i looked through the list and first off idiot has 3 Bikes in his CAR list...second as a classics man i highly doubt he had a 58 bug and fixed it up to sell /trade considering the rarity and value of them, even one in barely running condition with piss poor body and rust still goes for 4k min.

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Damn I was having fun, these threads and posts had me lolol'in at work!

Pete the "one does not simply" meme says it all bro!

oakrdrs187
08-15-2012, 02:57 PM
And again, I missed out on the other thread. DAMN! LOL! Shit was too funny, and yet it was about time something like that happened here, it was starting to feel like a perfect world. Gotta love how chill we are at TGC!! I Love this fam!!

deeznutz
08-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I can't remember another thread where so many members joined forces against a jackass that just goes to show you how close nit of a fourm we really are.

carl3g
08-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Ive been driving for 4 years and have owned:

03 eclipse

I know where my horn is. I also know where the horn on a subi and a teggy.

Do I win?

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I know where my horn is. I also know where the horn on a subi and a teggy.

Do I win?

Sorry but my SON wins,hes 2 been driving for 4 months and knows where the horn is on his power wheels,,,i know cause he ripped it off and brought it to me.......... ROFLOL...i wasnt laughing when he did it though.....

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why dude had it in for Keith so much, he even dug up old threads of Keith's. Dafuq did you do to him Keith?

QnzMostWanted
08-15-2012, 04:14 PM
i missed the fun, but i dont get, how someone who owned 33 cars not know how to do preventive maintenance and fix what apparently he knows is wrong

deeznutz
08-15-2012, 04:21 PM
^^^ I can't figure that out either especially something like a tierod end or ball joint...

mrg7243
08-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Fuck Galant just a peice of shit they are best choice of my life was getting rid of it.

I keed I keed

HAHAHAH

keith6110
08-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why dude had it in for Keith so much, he even dug up old threads of Keith's. Dafuq did you do to him Keith?

lol he started out by picking my car for having body kit, spoiler, and neons. I said most of us don't have body kits and are actual mitsubishi parts. And I told him to name one member with neons.

I think he didn't like how much of a tard I was making him out to be. Everything he said, he was wrong. Then I was a wigger from pa. I said actually I live an hour from the nearest walmart lolz (basically the sticks)

so he just didn't like me or my car.

Blue8g
08-15-2012, 05:12 PM
WAIT, he attacked neons? Now he's coming at me bro.

Streetglow is rad as hell.

greddy
08-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Blue shitz checking in

carl3g
08-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Jason, your son wins I guess.

I missed the fun. Can the mods un permaban him? I know for a fact that he will come back. They always do!

Corey2kG
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
I can't remember another thread where so many members joined forces against a jackass that just goes to show you how close nit of a fourm we really are.
Justin n his Shrek JIZZED wheels lol

Lolz

I <3 this. I <3 Ally lol

81 celica
76 dodge van
67 satalite
76 cadi
81 cutlass
84 regal
69 camaro
84 camaro
64 el co
73 silverado
74 gmc
72 r4
77 chevy stepside
73 mazda pick up
84 celebrity
71 celica
72 celica
73 celica
74 celica
86 renault
58 bug
64 bug
66 fastback vw
93 mazda 323
01 s10
99 tahoe
92 325i bmw
92 325i bmw
92 fzr 600
91 gsxr 1100
01 r6
99 galant

Seems the newest car he owned was the Galant lol Oh I FARTED!!!!!

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Wow, I'm a wigger for saying that Denver knows what he is talking about, and have himself owned over 10 galants.

Fuck this Noob.

oakrdrs187
08-15-2012, 07:09 PM
I just realized, He did 7 years time and is on parole. It is so thug of him to jump on the internets and argue.

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I meant to say this when Denver last posted, but the more we analyze his posts the more holes we can poke into his fake ass persona. An at-least 36-year-old flight engineer or some shit who has owned mostly junk in the twenty years he's been driving cant figure out simple shit on a relatively easy to work on car and gets mad when we don't run to his rescue? Then makes nonsensical posts about body kits and wings and expects a black guy to drive one of the stereotypical dope boy cars and calls Keith a "wigger" without any base to do so? Claims he did time but then wants the admins to do some when crazy-ass Jay hints that he's not unfuckwitable. 16-year-old eThug with daddy issues if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

QnzMostWanted
08-15-2012, 07:22 PM
unfuckwitable huh lmao

i dunno what im talking about, i dont own an 8g :-p

and damn I truly am a galant whore

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 07:23 PM
^^i was on a roll, it got good to me lol

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
I meant to say this when Denver last posted, but the more we analyze his posts the more holes we can poke into his fake ass persona. An at-least 36-year-old flight engineer or some shit who has owned mostly junk in the twenty years he's been driving cant figure out simple shit on a relatively easy to work on car and gets mad when we don't run to his rescue? Then makes nonsensical posts about body kits and wings and expects a black guy to drive one of the stereotypical dope boy cars and calls Keith a "wigger" without any base to do so? Claims he did time but then wants the admins to do some when crazy-ass Jay hints that he's not unfuckwitable. 16-year-old eThug with daddy issues if you ask me.

Based on searching his email, his name is Eric, he is 39 years old, and he thinks 9/11 was a Inside job...lol

QnzMostWanted
08-15-2012, 07:26 PM
"Jubeiaire aka Jay aka Mr. Unfuckwitable" ~ Greg

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 07:27 PM
why i gotta be crazy, just cause two fedaral agencies hav put it on paper dont mean it has any merit,,,i mean seriosly whats wrong with smacking someone in the face then slaming them on the ground and peeing on their forehead in public, dont you guys do that when they mess up your order and burger king?

Blue8g
08-15-2012, 07:31 PM
based on searching his email, his name is eric, he is 39 years old, and he thinks 9/11 was a inside job...lol

lol.

johnygezony
08-15-2012, 07:50 PM
You Can't let the turkeys get you down -Dr. Steve Brule

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Eric, I wish you could see this.

I know what your first, middle, and last name is.

And what is even better, I know your parents name too!

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 08:08 PM
^^Ok I must ask, how?

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Magic.

Blue8g
08-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Its sad how easy that info is to get lol.

I googled my roommates name and within 15 minutes I figured out his mom caused a car accident 23 years ago.

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Yea, I know his younger brother's name, his parents age's, where they've lived before. Won't be much longer before I have his parents complete phone number, address, email, and his employment either. It appears he is quite the writer and political activist...lol

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 08:29 PM
^^All online though, he's probably a pussycat in person.

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 08:33 PM
IP address city: Redondo Beach
IP postcode: 90277
IP address latitude: 33.831
IP address longitude: -118.387
Metro Code is: 803

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 08:45 PM
inetnum 76.166.0.0 - 76.167.255.255
name RRACI
handle NET-76-166-0-0-1
status Direct Allocation
created 2000-10-05
changed 2011-07-06
desc
Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the Honolulu, HI, Kansas City, KS, Orange, CA and San Diego, CA RDCs.

handle NETBLK-ISRR-76.167.32.0-21
changed 2012-08-15
inetnum 76.167.32.0/21
owner
organization Road Runner HoldCo LLC
address
street 13820 Sunrise Valley Drive
city Herndon
state VA
pcode 20171
country US

tech
handle IPTEC-ARIN
name IP Tech
phone +1-703-345-3416
email [email protected]
abuse
handle ABUSE10-ARIN
name Abuse
phone +1-703-345-3416
email [email protected]

Registry information
registrar American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
server whois.arin.net
args 76.167.35.71
port 43

server
ipmt.rr.com
args 76.167.35.71
port 4321
type ip

In short every company and server involved with providing him service and the router/port they route him through

krazienluv10
08-15-2012, 08:45 PM
lmao.... wonder who he contacted for help locally, wait was he asking for money from members? lol

foxbrand
08-15-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't flame people, but oh you guys, this thread was awsome
http://www.wannalol.com/thumb.php?src=5926-4498158_700b_v1.jpg

G-spot
08-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Is that where they shoot all those "Pimp my Ride" episodes?

Reelax
08-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Is that where they shoot all those "Pimp my Ride" episodes?

nope. pimp my ride was shot at west coast customs old shop in LA (moved to corona) and then at galpin auto sports in van nuys (been to both). redondo beach is between hermosa and palos verdes.

E_Emerson88
08-16-2012, 02:22 AM
^^Ok I must ask, how?

probably used the same password to join the forum, amirite?

4g63lover
08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
God dammit i always miss new shit!

jubeiaire
08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
so your the reason this forum is dead.,

Prophet
08-16-2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.dnaelite.com/gallery/albums/batch/hayguysshark.jpg

RedGalant2k1
08-16-2012, 12:04 PM
So Eric? How are your parents, John and Christine doing today?

jubeiaire
08-16-2012, 12:12 PM
nmt6tyur gth3tyur jst3tyur kdy1tyur

wetamup2k3g
08-16-2012, 12:47 PM
probably used the same password to join the forum, amirite?

See, that's why even though my screenames all over are the same, my passwords get changed up a little.

So Eric? How are your parents, John and Christine doing today?

Shit just got real...

jubeiaire
08-16-2012, 12:57 PM
nmt 6t yur gth 3t yur jst 3t yur kdy 1t yur

G-spot
08-16-2012, 02:08 PM
someone needs to post his facebook address :lol:

jubeiaire
08-16-2012, 02:24 PM
theres a better address than that floating online...just saying... 92504-2231 has lovely weathe this time of year....

rowdyprouty
08-18-2012, 02:12 AM
You Can't let the turkeys get you down -Dr. Steve Brule

For your health!

Voodoo
08-20-2012, 01:35 PM
someone needs to post his facebook address :lol:

Bro was real mad

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/202912_738603844_844669_n.jpg

wetamup2k3g
08-20-2012, 02:10 PM
^^No way!! That's him? Now I just pity this douche fag. Tool Academy lookin muhfucka!

jubeiaire
08-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Is that him?

Voodoo
08-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Yep, that's him. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

wetamup2k3g
08-20-2012, 02:30 PM
^Yeah it do.

G-spot
08-20-2012, 02:30 PM
any pics of his car?

Dominicano
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
wow its like you didn't want to be stereotypical but he sure proved everyone here what he would look like, and he called someone here a wigga lol

keith6110
08-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Bro was real mad

And I'm the Wigger!? DUDE NEEDS A BIGGER CHAINNNN lmao!

XxGiRLaNT06xX
08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Seriously?

TOOLBAG!

Why so serious bro? Lmfao

Blue8g
08-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Why you guys posting pics of me in this dude's thread?

oakrdrs187
08-20-2012, 07:36 PM
^^ Lol!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

rowdyprouty
08-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Classic!!!!!!

RedGalant2k1
08-20-2012, 07:52 PM
One of the best threads on TGC ever!!!!!

foxbrand
08-20-2012, 09:17 PM

fits the douche profile

carl3g
08-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Seriously, un ban him and he will come back.

Isaurio
08-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Lol. U have to love this.

oakrdrs187
08-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Wait is that a tube tv. WTF!

rowdyprouty
08-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Seriously, un ban him and he will come back.

I'm in.........might be kinda fun. Wait let me get my Redvines and Mr Pibb so I can glue myself to the screen to watch the hilarity which would ensue!

Blue8g
08-20-2012, 11:47 PM
^I nom on Red Vines.

oakrdrs187
08-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Red Vines best movie snack ever..

jubeiaire
08-21-2012, 01:07 AM
i seriously cant bring myself to kick his face in right now, it would be like beating on a blind def retard as hes chokeing on gum, while HIS grandma is in the back ground cheering me on......

[DC_eightG_00]
08-21-2012, 07:28 AM

"I don't always act hard, but when I do, I prefer to act hard on the internet. Stay mad at me, my friends."

wetamup2k3g
08-21-2012, 02:19 PM
^^LOL!

I'm in for an unban! He'd ban himself after we get through with him!

oakrdrs187
08-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Dice on my neck means i'm hard!

rowdyprouty
08-21-2012, 08:59 PM
;760420']http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/202912_738603844_844669_n.jpg

"I don't always act hard, but when I do, I prefer to act hard on the internet. Stay mad at me, my friends."

^^^Yes!

G-spot
08-21-2012, 11:08 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25334469.jpg

2002BlackDragon
08-22-2012, 12:07 AM
You guys are fucking awesome!

And I just want to add one more thing... I worked as a prison gaurd for 3yrs and was at a 4/5 highly secured prison. This dude is a bitch all the way.

ShiZnitH
08-22-2012, 02:11 AM
I heard some rumours about a flame war :-D
The rumours was true :-D
I actually can't use the TGC search for some reason. When am after something I just GOOGLE IT!
Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

[DC_eightG_00]
08-22-2012, 08:17 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25334469.jpg

lmao.. thats alot better than mine.. Good job :yes:

E_Emerson88
08-22-2012, 10:21 AM
cant see the picture =(

edit: "ethuggin tough since 1973" lmao!!! this tag is awesome

Voodoo
08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
edit: "ethuggin tough since 1973" lmao!!! this tag is awesome

LOL Thanks :orangelaugh:

G-spot
08-22-2012, 11:33 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580030_453306808047632_1703836777_n.jpg

foxbrand
08-22-2012, 11:40 PM
^ sweet Jesus, I actually have seen some poor 'modified' Galant almost identical to it last year, I spotted it cutting through a Target's parking lot, I parked by, gave a short speech to it, and then a moment of silence, my friends sitting in my idling car were as confused as all hell

rowdyprouty
08-23-2012, 12:07 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580030_453306808047632_1703836777_n.jpg

Holy Batwing Robin, that's incredible the someone actually thought "this is a great idea, it's gonna look awesome!!!"

M-Rod
08-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Because it does look awesome.

bgood12
08-23-2012, 09:41 AM
O my god, as we all bow down to the rice king, someone with a riced Honda is like dammit! But I think even people with nice Hondas and mitsus either laugh or are speechless.

oakrdrs187
08-23-2012, 07:36 PM
That has to be recent, pennzoil was 3.49 last month in my store.

wetamup2k3g
08-23-2012, 08:03 PM
The downforce that thing must generate....no need to lower it to get rid of those huge wheel gaps, just go faster than 50 and the downforce makes the car squat lol!!

Nice Honda Accord hubcaps BTW lol!

2002BlackDragon
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Is that seriously his car? More of a reason to un-ban him... he has a lot more flaming left! Lol

mrg7243
08-24-2012, 12:39 PM
That is not his car. I posted that on the Galant facebook page and pete stol it :shifty hahah

Voodoo
08-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Is that seriously his car? More of a reason to un-ban him... he has a lot more flaming left! Lol

That's not his car... dude is from LA. I can't find any pics of his car. I'd post pics of his kids, but that would be crossing the line (even though he has them available to the public). All I can say is "bro runs in the family".

He's also some crazy New World Order propagandist so he clearly has issues... here's his YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DECIDER911

Just Google "decider911" and see what you can come up with... he uses that same handle on quite a few different sites.

wetamup2k3g
08-24-2012, 12:55 PM
LOL @ "bro runs in the family!"

G-spot
08-24-2012, 01:23 PM
lol wut?
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dwBvCrOtzBk/0.jpg

Voodoo
08-24-2012, 02:57 PM
^wtf is that?

G-spot
08-24-2012, 03:29 PM
IDK, but it's from that guy one of his older blogs in still motion frame. looks like he's getting a some excitement down there.

Galant306m
08-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Holy fuck this thread!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss out on so much fun?

QnzMostWanted
08-27-2012, 01:15 PM
u werent here lol

Galant306m
08-28-2012, 03:36 PM
oh yea lol

carl3g
08-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Has anyone read the tags for this thread? Lmao

RedGalant2k1
08-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Hahaha, the tags are hilarious!

keith6110
08-28-2012, 06:14 PM
hahahah agreed! Didn't notice them until now.

spdracr
09-03-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm curious how r the tags added??

Skyforger
09-03-2012, 03:10 PM
This thread:

http://i.minus.com/i74P01UdDwr4Y.gif

QnzMostWanted
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm curious how r the tags added??

to the right of where the tags are, there's a edit tags link, u can add/edit tags there

Black8GV6
09-03-2012, 08:13 PM
This thread:

http://i.minus.com/i74P01UdDwr4Y.gif

this is awesome, is the real video on youtube?

Skyforger
09-03-2012, 08:58 PM
this is awesome, is the real video on youtube?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f09_1346454177

You're welcome.

foxbrand
09-03-2012, 10:11 PM
why is it when we get a guy angry at a forum, the first thing he has to say is that everyone spends money on spoilers and neons? It kind of says something about what that person knows about the aftermarket

carl3g
09-03-2012, 10:18 PM
"Tool bag o diks"

Lawl

foxbrand
09-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Why is it it won't surprise me to learn he is driving this instead in this exact fashion? http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee517/fox_brand/F2C2B42F-C7B1-4B8B-84AE-981E6C87372A-8642-00000CEA951966CF.jpg

Blue8g
09-04-2012, 08:48 AM
I like PT Cruiser GT's.

They're quite quick and very useable. They're ugly, but w/e.

DTP
09-04-2012, 10:55 AM
"Tool bag o diks"

Lawl

I'll claim that one lol!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 on ICS 4.0.4 via Tapatalk 2

wetamup2k3g
09-04-2012, 05:18 PM
OK, the "take my anus 2 pound town" tag.....the shit you creative minds come up with lol!!!!

G-spot
09-05-2012, 10:36 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26301747.jpghttp://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26301564.jpghttp://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26301958.jpg

duh2150
09-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Epic

6G72Galant
09-06-2012, 12:03 PM
You guys are a trip. lol

Voodoo
09-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Hahahaha.

I think it's safe to say this thread refutes his claims.