PDA

View Full Version : no galant is worth 3k..idiots fix them up.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 11:55 AM
delete my account.. i dont want any bullshit from you bitches coming into my email.. you and your faggot friends can go fuck yourselves.. with your stupid galants with body kits on them.. do you know how stupid that makes you guys look?

galants are only worth 2 thousand..... even with 5 thusand dollars worth of neon kits and shogun clips on them.. and the black light interiors... so fuck you and delete my account.

keith6110
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM
LMAO name one member with a neon kit.
Body kits? I think most of us have (Japan oem) mitsubishi body parts.

Go get a car payment please. Or trade in your 33 scraps of metal for that 01 excursion.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM
you guys look so lame... putting wings on ur galants and neon lights... blacklight interiors...

galants are so cheaply made... why not just get a 7 series or 5 series bmw...galants are shitty... not even good gas mileage.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
LMAO name one member with a neon kit.
Body kits? I think most of us have (Japan oem) mitsubishi body parts.

Go get a car payment please. Or trade in your 33 scraps of metal for that 01 excursion.

ur in PA.. you are most likely a wigger... and actually think trunk wings are ...cool.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:03 PM
"rotor glow"? are you serious? that is so fucken lame...tell me you didnt put lights on ur rotors.....

u probably did... and you probably think it looks cool...

keith6110
08-15-2012, 12:09 PM
ur in PA.. you are most likely a wigger... and actually think trunk wings are ...cool.

ACTUALLY, I live in the middle of fucking nowhere where the nearest walmart is over an hour away? Anything else tough guy?

"rotor glow"? are you serious? that is so fucken lame...tell me you didnt put lights on ur rotors.....

u probably did... and you probably think it looks cool...

It's a OEM MITSUBISHI COLOR CODE. Did you know color codes were given NAMES????

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Not even worth the flame I've been saving for a noob such as this.

00LeibyRacing
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
lol this dude called you a wigger from PA.. who even uses tha term wigger anymore.
rotor glow is sweet bro dont hate what you wishin 4 lol.

dont you have a horn to go find???

Silvertune
08-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Wow bitches get flamed off here too. I approve.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:11 PM
you guys are funny

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 12:16 PM
you guys look so lame... putting wings on ur galants and neon lights... blacklight interiors...

galants are so cheaply made... why not just get a 7 series or 5 series bmw...galants are shitty... not even good gas mileage.

Ok fuck this. Go suck a sick dick you dumb piece of shit. Why get a seven series? They have more problems mile for mile than galants. You bought a problem galant. Both of mine have been trouble free and have only needed maintenance. No failures. So fuck off. You've been reported so they'll erase your login and block your IP address so you can't come back under a different name. Suck these nuts you bitch made noob.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Ok fuck this. Go suck a sick dick you dumb piece of shit. Why get a seven series? They have more problems mile for mile than galants. You bought a problem galant. Both of mine have been trouble free and have only needed maintenance. No failures. So fuck off. You've been reported so they'll erase your login and block your IP address so you can't come back under a different name. Suck these nuts you bitch made noob.

good..thats what i wanted..thank you for doing what i wanted.

your galant is worth half of what u put in it... and youre a fat ass.

you must be a gay black dude...out here...they drive caprices , chargers magnums, tahoes.......galants?...lol

underated
08-15-2012, 12:30 PM
you guys move too quickly. you gotta find out where they live first. whats the fun of just booting him out of here.

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Your welcome, it's been a while since I said some greasy shit over the internet to someone who don't matter. Real muthafuckas drive what they like, I like Galants so fuck what a hater got to say. I'd rather my cars look good, chargers and bubbles and shit is ugly to me. My galant is worth around 5k because unlike you I got the top of the line GTZ and all I did was put wheels and tints, it came with the sound system. So I got $4100 in my car. See, I'm smarter than you. Anything else, this flame fest is amusing to me.

Oh, and I'm the first one to say I'm fat. Shit don't bother me, my fat ass has turned down more pussy than you'll ever get, so fuck it.

keith6110
08-15-2012, 12:34 PM
you guys move too quickly. you gotta find out where they live first. whats the fun of just booting him out of here.

lol! We don't see too many tards like this around. My bad for being a little rusty.

Galantman03
08-15-2012, 12:34 PM
All im going to say is, you said 20 years of driving, so mid thirties, which is an estimate. Grow up, stop acting like a child. Yea, galants are cheaply made? psh. Why dont you ask Keith why he got another galant, because his last one saved his mother fucking life! Who cares if we put money into a "cheap ass car", it will still be worth alot more than most of those in your list.

00LeibyRacing
08-15-2012, 12:35 PM
isnt he in soCal somewhere tho? lol i think i read one of his posts tryin to get someone to help him

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Brandon, he a Internet thug, he'll never tell us where he stay. Me, I live across from marley Station mall in Glen Burnie, come see me.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:38 PM
isnt he in soCal somewhere tho? lol i think i read one of his posts tryin to get someone to help him
what about it? 204th and western...whenever u want.

jubeiaire
08-15-2012, 12:39 PM

Just get me the ip and ill shoot it to my buddies for a 30 yard ping, we can take a members ride i havent had to gut anyone since the sandbox, i do miss the feeling.

E_Emerson88
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
omg!!! thread win!!! his guy is an idiot. . . "wigger" priceless

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Just get me the ip and ill shoot it to my buddies for a 30 yard ping, we can take a members ride i havent had to gut anyone since the sandbox, i do miss the feeling.

admins.....

this member just said he was going to find my location... get a group of people..and assault me...

are you going to take action or shall i?

keith6110
08-15-2012, 12:41 PM

lol don't say that! ^^^ If something happens to him in the next week or so; they will suspect you xD

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:42 PM
omg!!! thread win!!! his guy is an idiot. . . "wigger" priceless

a white guy that trys to act black...ever heard of that? its really big on the east coast and in the south

wetamup2k3g
08-15-2012, 12:45 PM
"admins, he threatened me, my pussy hurt, ow."
Bitch made. Shit is funny. All the bitch come out now lol.

E_Emerson88
08-15-2012, 12:47 PM
he seems like the kind of guy that calls the cops right before hes gonna get in a fight so he doesnt get hurt lol

1999ES
08-15-2012, 12:50 PM
he seems like the kind of guy that calls the cops right before hes gonna get in a fight so he doesnt get hurt lol

im on parole..why would i fight? or call the cops?

G-spot
08-15-2012, 12:51 PM
admins.....

this member just said he was going to find my location... get a group of people..and assault me...

are you going to take action or shall i?
sorry Eric I have your ip address as well doing a search while I type this. you could of came clean after I help answer your questions but instead absorbing the knowledge, you got stupid with us especially to those who came up and helped you. Well guess what? We can get stupid too. This isn't the Eclipse forums where they would post up your ip address, home address, phone number(s), your name, family names, your social accounts like facebook (etc.) for all the rest of the forum to see. I'm not like that but there are those who wouldn't mind spilling a little infomation out to the public.

1999ES
08-15-2012, 01:02 PM
sorry Eric I have your ip address as well doing a search while I type this. you could of came clean after I help answer your questions but instead absorbing the knowledge, you got stupid with us especially to those who came up and helped you. Well guess what? We can get stupid too. This isn't the Eclipse forums where they would post up your ip address, home address, phone number(s), your name, family names, your social accounts like facebook (etc.) for all the rest of the forum to see. I'm not like that but there are those who wouldn't mind spilling a little infomation out to the public.

i dont care what you do.. i know people who got my back.. im not some hick from PA.. i know people.. i know some south siders... know some bloods...i got a few toys...anyone wants to come over i got something.. plus my people on my block got my back.. so whatever.. did 7 years as a combat engineer air assault..been locked up... so im ready..

qnz
08-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Thread closed.

We've seen these people before. They are unhappy in life and want to spread around their unhappiness.

RedGalant2k1
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM

I got you Brandon.

Normally I wouldn't post this stuff, but considering some of the rather racist remarks towards respected members, here is the IP he was posting from.

The IP Address is: 76.167.35.71
The host name is: cpe-76-167-35-71.socal.res.rr.com

Have at it y'all!