PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Galant

redlobster
04-23-2003, 10:13 AM
I got this from an article online about the new york auto show check out the new v6 thats optional with the galant 230hp and 250lb of torque!
id like to have that motor

Mitsubishi Debuts Three, Including 2004 Galant
Mitsubishi opened the New York International Auto show by unveiling three cars, the 2004 Galant, the restyled Diamante flagship sedan and a new Lancer Sportback.

The all-new 2004 Galant, making its world debut, is aimed directly at the competition in the midsize sedan category. The new version offers more interior room as well as more power from both the standard and optional engines.

The Galant's optional 3.8-liter V6 is the largest displacement engine in the category and develops 230 horsepower and 250 lb-ft of torque, while the base 2.4-liter 4-cylinder increases output to 160 horsepower. The new Galant will be available in four trim levels: DE, ES, LS, and GTS.

Pricing for the DE is expected to start below $19,000 equipped with the 2.4-liter engine and automatic transmission, air conditioning, power equipment and a 140-watt AM/FM/CD audio system.

The world debut of the 2004 Diamante revealed updated styling that incorporates Mitsubishi's new corporate look, including a new front fascia, split grille, triangular headlights and a prominent triple diamond logo.

The Lancer Sportback also made its North American debut in New York, coming to the U.S. to compete with the Toyota Matrix, Mazda Protege5, and the Ford Focus ZX5 in the small, sporty wagon category. The Sportback is a four-door hatchback wagon powered by a 162-horsepower 2.4-liter engine with variable valve timing. It will be available in two trim levels.

Click for information and pricing on the current Mitsubishi model line.

Sarah
04-23-2003, 10:37 AM
At the top of the forum, if you didn't see it, there is a section called Mitsubishi News and Info.....there are pictures there too if you haven't seen what it looks like yet

redlobster
04-23-2003, 01:11 PM
woops sorry i didnt even look, my fault, i was just excited about the motor