PDA

View Full Version : I tried posting this before but Martin Sarukhanyan is the worst member

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 11:25 AM
I have posted about my BROKEN intake manifold and thought a fellow member would be trustworthy to buy from but I was wrong. I dont know his Screen name on here but on the galant center facebook page his name is Martin Sarukhanyan. I wont even badmouth or anything cuz i have sold a many and thousands worth of stuff on here. but here is the proof that he aint ****. You older members remember what BIG MIKE did a many years back. this guy tried that shit on me yo, i am pissedd the fuck off but most def On a side note this dude better never come to a club meeting In NYC cuz im not playin yo!
THE PROOF............................................. ............

Martin Sarukhanyan

I can do 150 for the intake manifold plus shipping

[email protected] email and PayPal address
6:38pm
Willingly Able

oh well let me see cuz they have one down the block for $110 i just thought i would hook up a fellow member
6:39pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Kk. Mine is in perfect shape
October 24
10:28pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

I'll do 100 shipped.
October 27
8:10am
Willingly Able

i'll let you know tks.
November 4
2:13pm
Willingly Able

Do you still have that intake manifold?
2:15pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

yessir I do, but I have someone interested in it locally, it's yours if you want it for 120 shipped.
November 5
2:14pm
Willingly Able

Yo Im gonna try to get the $100 by Friday. Tks again. I will hit you up when I send payment
4:31pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

ok, I want 120 shipped because I have someone local who wants it for 100 and shipping is 20. let me know, it's still a killer deal
4:36pm
Willingly Able

K, hold out till Thursday I get paid
November 5
10:46pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

ok
November 6
10:00am
Willingly Able

Dude, if I western union the cash today can you ship out before Thursday?
November 6
3:26pm
Willingly Able

Ok, I have the cash amd ready to send payment. I need your Paypal info
4:41pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

[email protected], send as gift to avoid paypal fees, I'll ship it out as soon as I get comfirmation of payment. $120.
4:54pm
Willingly Able

Kool, please send item to my job at

I will be sending payment from my brothers Paypal addy ****** Tks again
5:36pm
Willingly Able

oh shoot, i had scrolled up our messages and found your email addy and sent right out before i got your message about sending as a gift. Sorry, just hit me and let me know how much the fees were and i'll sqaure up just as soon as i can get the car up and on the road again. i lose money everyday without it
8:27pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

it's all good man, it was like 4 dollars. I'll let you know when I ship it out.
November 8
10:02am
Willingly Able

Kool, just saw this. Just let me know wassup so once I hear the word from you I can push the car in the garage and start taking out the old manifold
November 9
7:24am
Willingly Able

Hey wassup, any news :)
November 9
11:51am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Yeah i shipped it this morning
11:52am
Willingly Able

What state is it coming from
11:52am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Oregon
12:20pm
Willingly Able

kool, i'll be on the lookout for it.
November 13
5:57pm
Willingly Able

yoooo.... I finally finished getting the old manifold off. Did you send the package via post office or other. Only deliveries that come to my job are fed ex, ups, and PP
5:59pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Fedex
6:02pm
Willingly Able

Hot Damn!!!! you wouldnt have a tracking number would you.........Also any pointers on putting the manifold back in? Taking it out wasnt hard but going back in might be a PITA
6:20pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

I dont im out of town. Its not that bad actually
November 15
7:00pm
Willingly Able

Dont wanna be a pain but any word on that tracking number, im leaving work early tomorrow and dont know whether its gonna show or not. It didnt come today and FedEx is right around the corner from my job
Saturday
1:18pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Should be there monday or Tuesday. Im out of town but i had my roommate check on it. Ill see if he can send you the tracking #
1:19pm
Willingly Able

K
Monday
9:50am
Willingly Able

FedEx came today but still no package. Any word on the tracking number yet???
12:07pm
Willingly Able

Dude, im gonna wait till my FedEx orders go out from work in the morning. If the manifold doesnt come tomorrow morning may I kindly request a refund minus the $4 in paypal fees. Return the money to my Paypal at....... thanks anyway but I need the car back on the road and cant wait any longer, its been about 8 or 9 days since you said you shipped it out.
12:49pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Im out of town still. My roommate shipped it and has tracking. Im trying to get a hold of him. Im sorry for all the hassle. He said last week it should be there today /tomorrow.

Ill give you a partial refund when i get back to make up for the delay
12:53pm
Willingly Able

Actually I need a full refund so I can get my car fixed and back on the road, I have to move my car from where its parked at asap and it.cant wait any longer
12:55pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Ill give you a full refund wjen you send the manifold back when it arrives.
12:57pm
Willingly Able

Dude its been bout 10 days and being FedEx is on the corner and they pick up here every morning at 9am like clockwork I am led to believe that the manifold hasnt been sent. I still have no tracking number or anything. My car cant stay parked in my jobs warehouse, I have to move it now!
1:01pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

I had it shipped. Again im out of town but the intake manifold is not in my possession. So when you get it ship it back and you'll get a refund. That's it. I'm not gonna just refund you without getting the manifold back. I gave you a huge hookup on price they usually sell for 2-300 bucks used.
1:05pm
Willingly Able

I work for a parts warehouse, I know how much they cost and where to get them, waiting on that I already went and got mine welded. Loke I said its bad business I dont even have a tracking number.
1:12pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Ok well when you send it back youll get a full refund. Im not refunding without getting the part back
Tuesday
1:57pm
Willingly Able

Well still no tracking number or package, im leaving work now. So am I going to have to make a formal complaint to Paypal tomorrow or will I get some sort of info. Now I feel like im being dicked around man.
Wednesday
10:01am
Willingly Able

Yo,, its been over a week. Still no fucking package. Im going to just resilve this issue with Paypal since you have no tracking number and I been very patient. Just letting you know I have exhausTed too much time waiting in a lie.
Wednesday
4:41pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Actually they dont freeze accounts right away. Second i just got home and it looks like my roommate did not ship it after all and took the money i gave him for shipping and left for home for thanksgiving. Ill send you a refund tonight. Sorry about the hassle i got screwed too
5:03pm
Willingly Able

Refund all my money to *************
5:10pm
Willingly Able

Let me know asap when u send my money tonight, I want it tonight yo
6:34pm
Martin Sarukhanyan

Relax man. Ill do it asap.

finald8ta
11-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Danm, I wouldn't say he's the worst member, he was just out of town, sucks his room mate didn't ship it,

I tried selling you my spare i had but it went with the 3g I been working on, if you still need an intake mani let me kno and I can go pull one from the yard TOMORROW and have it shipped out by Monday, maybe tomorrow I can have it shipped,

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

wetamup2k3g
11-23-2012, 12:35 PM
That shit sucks. He had a high iTrader rating (that is gone from the site now) but it's been a few complaints about him. Either way, I can vouch for bronxbombr being a good dude, he sold me some stuff a while back and is top notch, but Martin looked out for me too on the Secret Santa thing last year. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Hell yes I still need the manifold. Martin has not sent me my refund and swears by saturday i will get it back. Today makes week #3 and i have not gotten the part or my money back. Final8R let me know if you can get me one thanks alot dude.

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 12:51 PM
also, if you look up he said himself he shipped and then down the line talks about his roommate? I didnt send his so called roommate my money nor did I make the deal with his roommate. Either way he took my money and ran with it.

foxbrand
11-23-2012, 01:15 PM
*sigh* I hate it when this happens, do you know roughly where he is located?

Let me share a brief story
Earlier this year I was having issues with a transmission shipped to me (I will not say who, he is a great guy anyway) via freight, first time the UPS store refused to ship it, then Conway, which they then lost the trans for 2 months, even refusing that the valid tracking number existed. I made a few calls, I presume he yelled at them, and the trans arrived at my door a few days later, usually shipping takes a week or so from him, it took a hell of a lot longer than I though, but it got here

Moral of the story, if you buy something and it hasn't made it to you, at least get regular updates, and at least get the guy's cell phone number

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 01:27 PM
yeah well, i he been talking back and forth up until he got my money then everything ceased. Look back at the dates and times of his responses. And the excuse oh i was out of town i dont swallow because if it was the other way around Im sure you wouldnt just leave and not know the tracking number or whereabouts of the product. I been there done that and the lines of communication I keep open. but this guy seemed to have it planned out to take my money and bounce. then after 3 weeks you tell me you can ship it out. Hes a bullshit artist. I want my fucking Money or trust this fucking kid gonna find out just how fucking far and long my arms can reach.........do not get it fucked up I know people everywhere, even in Oregon and i know what you look like and what your car looks like. .....wont be nice to go outside and see your shit missing.!!

foxbrand
11-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Ask for your money back until he is
A) back in town
B) manifold is shipped
Or
C) a and b

foxbrand
11-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Did you use PayPal to send the money?

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Yes i did. I filed a complaint on it and waiting for my money back

oakrdrs187
11-23-2012, 04:20 PM
here is the proof that he aint shit. this fucker tried that shit on me yo, i am pissedd the fuck off but most def On a side not this nigga better never come to a club meeting In NYC cuz im out for blood bitch!.

Dude.... SMH

Even as you go through this, that wasn't necessary.

Ivory8g
11-23-2012, 07:15 PM
damn hate it when this stuff happens. money comes out fast but it never goes in fast.

Vince
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
What a d bag, you dealed with him not his roomate and if it was true then he is irresponsible when you make a sale you better damn well make sure both parties are happy,he shoud have let you know ahead of time if he was going out of town or what was going down. That long ass wait he better reimburse you for the time you spent waiting. the way i see it he got a loan for free.

finald8ta
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Bronx my info is on Facebook Joe.maier add me and we will talk over the details, right now I'm busy drinking, so hit me up email or fb message, or tex

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bronxbombr
11-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Dude.... SMH

Even as you go through this, that wasn't necessary.
Its not necessary to steal from your fellow members. I been on these forums for over 10

years. Thats messed up.

oakrdrs187
11-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Not that he's in the right, but those choice words were not required is all I'm saying.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

M-Rod
11-24-2012, 08:46 AM
I feel for you. I had a similar thing happen to me with him over a tearstone cap he was selling last summer. He acted surprised when I didn't receive anything, then supposedly sent the one off of his car to act as though he was following through, but still nothing showed up.

In hindsight, I should have known better. Anybody remember his issue where his wheel sale on this forum went sour? Excuses after excuses of repetitive bullshit. It wasn't just a fluke instance, its a trait of his.

bronxbombr
11-24-2012, 10:31 AM
I feel for you. I had a similar thing happen to me with him over a tearstone cap he was selling last summer. He acted surprised when I didn't receive anything, then supposedly sent the one off of his car to act as though he was following through, but still nothing showed up.

In hindsight, I should have known better. Anybody remember his issue where his wheel sale on this forum went sour? Excuses after excuses of repetitive bullshit. It wasn't just a fluke instance, its a trait of his.
Did you ever get your money back?

Isaurio
11-24-2012, 02:02 PM
All i have to say is "ohh crap". I have done business with bronxbombr with no issue.

Hope everything gets resolved in a calm and easy matter. This situation don't look good for sales on the forum.

foxbrand
11-24-2012, 03:42 PM
as I have also done bussiness with at least bronxbombr on this forum, I know that the sales portion can be reliable, I know he can be a good guy, but really, stay on top of sales

with that said, I bought a rear sway bar from him, frankly I don't remember if it is on this forum or another, I bought a rear swaybar from him, it didn't show up, after much pestering, he eventually responded, said he would refund me, and as I'm currently checking my finances as I'm out a pile of money, he didn't refund me

bronxbombr
11-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Srill this fucker not answering my inboxes or PMS, I want my money. I swear I might take a plane trip just for the fuck of it. Anyone know exactly where he lives? I might go out there.

polishmafia
11-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Srill this fucker not answering my inboxes or PMS, I want my money. I swear I might take a plane trip just for the fuck of it. Anyone know exactly where he lives? I might go out there.

Jail time is not worth $120. Especially after you post a message like that on a public forum.

What is the guys screen name here on TGC?

Galantman03
11-24-2012, 10:18 PM
greddy

M-Rod
11-24-2012, 11:37 PM
No I didn't. It wasn't really worth fussing over 7 dollars. I let it go knowing Karma can be a bitch.

bronxbombr
11-25-2012, 12:43 AM
MOE BULLSHIT

Its Saturday, any word on my money???

And when today Saturday can I expect my refund

Today
9:29pm
Willingly Able

Yo,, still no word about my money...... wheres my money yo

Today
1:16am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Paypal withdrew the money from my paypal account already...

So they're refunding you through the dispute process

1:19am
Willingly Able

I am on Paypal right now and dont see anything. Im gonna excalate the claim if I dont get my refund yo

I was giving you the benefit if the doubt to return my money but you still lying

1:20am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Go for it. Paypal withdrew 118 from my account. I can send you a screenshot.

1:21am
Willingly Able

Im gonna push the issue to the highest with Paypal,
1:22am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Good luck with that.

1:23am
Willingly Able

If only you know what I know, you dont want no problems Greddy, or Martin whatever your name is. I want my money

1:24am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Thats great bud. As i said paypal is refunding you through the dispute process sending you a screenshot now.

Didnt realize your firstname was willingly

1:25am
Willingly Able

Yo where is my miney yo,, Paypal aint did shit, gimme back my dough yo

1:26am
Martin Sarukhanyan

Well my account is-118 so they withdrew the money. Do you know how to speak English properly?
They withdrew it and are holding it. They have to refund you now.

Ive sold a million things through paypal before.

This is how the process works.
you send me a pic of negative shit and still aint saying nothing. How much is so called held and when am i gonna get my money

1:41am
Martin Sarukhanyan

120 is held exactly what you sent me. Idk when you get it. Ask paypal. They go through a process of doing the refund once you started a claim

MIND YOU HE ONLY HAD 3 DOLLARS OF WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT SO I STILL DONT GET SHIT. SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHAT GET PEOPLE SHOT AND KILLED FOR REAL

Blue8g
11-25-2012, 12:48 AM
You're out $120 and are seriously bring up violence?

That's pathetic on your part.

OMEGA PHX
11-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Paypal does take quite some time to do refunds, it took them like 3-4 business days to update the account that I had a refund, and then they put that money on hold for another 3-4 days. And $120 for a oem IM wow

bronxbombr
11-25-2012, 06:30 AM
You're out $120 and are seriously bring up violence?

That's pathetic on your part.

I guess you havent been to the south Bronx in NYC nor have you sold drugs. People get killed for less than a gram out here. So why should i let this bitch ass play me for my money. A deal is a deal and it dont matter what the shit is I made a deal and paid so i expect my goods or my money. Its all good alot of people can have his back and talk good about him but i hope they got his back when he really needs it. Fuck the money now I would rather put this kid in the hospital just for my troubles real talk. id let my 23 yr old son beat the sit out of him. But i guess its okay for this guy to be on here robbing Peter to pay Paul and what not, the way this forum has been getting over the years is bad.

bronxbombr
11-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Paypal does take quite some time to do refunds, it took them like 3-4 business days to update the account that I had a refund, and then they put that money on hold for another 3-4 days. And $120 for a oem IM wow

DUDE, there was no manifold! It was all a plot to get my money so he could go away for the week. He lied about the manifold I repeat
THERE IS NO MANIFOLD NOR DID HE HAVE ONE TO SELL IN THE FIRST PLACE, HE LIED ABOUT THE WHOLD THING JUST TO GET MONEY!!!

Ivory8g
11-25-2012, 11:49 AM
I understand your frustration bro but you have to calm down. I was born and raised in Brooklyn so I know whats up, and I know how people get dealt with. Trust me let life deal with them. Being the bigger man doesnt always net you visibly seeing it come back to them but think about it.... If he fell over and croaked today or some crap who would the authorities go looking for after they saw what you typed in here? You can big up and say you dont care but think about your family. They care. They dont want to see you locked up or put in that situation. Step away and let paypal get you your money back. You've brought it to light and everyone knows. Don't belittle yourself by stooping to that level.

mko
11-25-2012, 12:08 PM
....... But i guess its okay for this guy to be on here robbing Peter to pay Paul and what not, the way this forum has been getting over the years is bad.

You can't keep this forum accountable for a deal that didnt even go thru TGC. As far as I know it all went thru Galant Owners Facebook page and thats why you had just a real name and not a screen name. He doesnt even frequent TGC as he does other Galant forums, ok.

Refunding money can take up to three days, so lets see what happens. As you know we worked something out and your part will be on its way first thing tomorrow.

qnz
11-25-2012, 04:31 PM
His name on here is Greddy. This isn't the first complaint either. IIRC, he someone someone blown Tein coilovers. He also did have a dozen or so successful sales. Didn't he sell his galant?

Blue8g
11-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I guess you havent been to the south Bronx in NYC nor have you sold drugs. People get killed for less than a gram out here. So why should i let this bitch ass play me for my money. A deal is a deal and it dont matter what the shit is I made a deal and paid so i expect my goods or my money. Its all good alot of people can have his back and talk good about him but i hope they got his back when he really needs it. Fuck the money now I would rather put this kid in the hospital just for my troubles real talk. id let my 23 yr old son beat the sit out of him. But i guess its okay for this guy to be on here robbing Peter to pay Paul and what not, the way this forum has been getting over the years is bad.

Yeah, you're pathetic.

I'd have more respect for someone if they stole my car than I do for you.

polishmafia
11-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I guess you havent been to the south Bronx in NYC nor have you sold drugs. People get killed for less than a gram out here. So why should i let this bitch ass play me for my money. ... id let my 23 yr old son beat the sit out of him.

Keep a cool head.

Who in this thread have backed Greddy?

And no, I haven't been to the south Bronx, but I have done alot of the latter you mentioned. When shit went south for me, I kept my cool. Never let them see you sweat.

I really don't think what you posted is the kind of message you want to send to your son. If I send you $120 through PayPal until the dispute goes through, would that keep you at bay from posting these kinds of messages? I understand you are upset, angry too, but there is no reason to run off at the mouth and threaten a person on a forum.

bronxbombr
11-25-2012, 11:48 PM
Yeah, you're pathetic.

I'd have more respect for someone if they stole my car than I do for you.

I can live with that!!! Good Luck to you tho. I dont need your respect cuz you dont pay my bills nor do i eat what you shit........And its my money not yours. I'll be pathetic. Either way you havent lost or gain nothing i have end of story.

bronxbombr
11-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Keep a cool head.

Who in this thread have backed Greddy?

And no, I haven't been to the south Bronx, but I have done alot of the latter you mentioned. When shit went south for me, I kept my cool. Never let them see you sweat.

I really don't think what you posted is the kind of message you want to send to your son. If I send you $120 through PayPal until the dispute goes through, would that keep you at bay from posting these kinds of messages? I understand you are upset, angry too, but there is no reason to run off at the mouth and threaten a person on a forum.

Dude its a great gesture but you didnt make the deal with me nor did you take my money and disappear for over 2 weeks with no word. I'll keep kool and quiet tho and just let my actions speak for me.

tamim13
11-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your predicament, but this is what I remember about PayPal disputes -

The PayPal dispute process takes about 2 weeks, if I remember the last dispute I had to deal with. I believe that there is a manual check in place by PayPal to resolve the dispute in the buyer's favor that would make it faster, but I don't remember exactly. 10 days is the average time of the money to appear in your account. So, don't worry, you'll be getting your money for sure if the dispute has already been filed.

greddy
11-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Ok, well I'll chime in, manifold never got sent out, my fault for trusting my roommate with it entirely my responsibility and that was my bad My roommate left and took the money I gave him for shipping with him. paypal is refunding the money now, it takes a while for it to go through once a claim is escalated to a dispute because this is much like online banking, paypal pulls money out of my checking account to do the refund and that takes time, just like when you pull money out of your paypal accountI have a pretty good trader rating because almost all of the time my transactions have worked out great. There have been extenuating circumstances that have led to other transactions not going well, as is the case here. With the blown tein coilovers, I refunded her half of the money so she could get them rebuilt because when I purchased them I was told they had been rebuilt. As for bronxbomber's reaction, i don't know why you threaten violence over 120 dollars, a mature individual would not do that especially after I explained this to you several times that it is in paypal's hands. Foxbrand, how much do I owe you for the sway bar, I could have sworn I refunded it. As for the tearstone cap M-rod, I've sent you two now, one that I was selling and one off the car. I will send you my third and last one if you wanna verify your address for me again because I'm tired of shipping out stuff and people not receiving it. I don't frequent this forum much anymore so it's too bad I didn't see this earlier. Mod's, I apologize for this happening on TGC considering this transaction had nothing to do with TGC. I have no desire to swindle anyone out of their money, 120 dollars is not worth it to me, especially if I'm gonna get threatened. If anyone has an issue with a transaction they've had with me please shoot me a pm or email me @ [email protected] and I will take care of you. I prefer email since I rarely come on here anymore.

foxbrand
11-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Hold on, I need to dig up my spread sheet of my past transactions and activity therefor (ie, refunded, payed back, resold and so on) since 2010, you might have, I need to update the PayPal activity

polishmafia
11-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok, well I'll chime in, manifold never got sent out, my fault for trusting my roommate with it entirely my responsibility and that was my bad My roommate left and took the money I gave him for shipping with him.

This was a deal between YOU and bronx. Your roommate should not have been involved. Because you trusted him to do something he didn't, he greatly ruined your reputation here. Hope it was worth it.

bronxbombr
11-27-2012, 01:21 AM
I wont say anything else till I get my refund. Mods Please delete and my apologies for losing my cool on this situation.