PDA

View Full Version : How to delete my account?

Brendan
12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I know this is most likely the wrong place to post this. I don't know which admin to ask but I would like my account deleted. I realize that I'm too much ofa noob/idiot to be allowed on this forum And don't want to make anyone else angry. I would very much appreciate it if you deleted my account. I apologize for the inconvenience.

foxbrand
12-04-2012, 09:12 PM
dude, you don't have to go, yes you did something incredibly stupid and incredibly dangerous to you and people around you (hence the negative rep that you have accumulated), but you didn't try to defend what you did nor did you try to rationalize or come up with an excuse for it, you apologized and owned up to it, unlike one other person that made a similar thread recently (hence my 'god not again' comment), you at the very least seem to have some degree of intellegence from this, I can at least give you respect for saying you incredibly messed up, even your apology says something about you

also I can respect you for the excellent grammer and spelling

weather or not you actually descide to leave or not, I'm nuetral, it's your life, and I hope you don't make any mistake anything like this in the future

polishmafia
12-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Respect is earned. What you posted about definitely did not gain you any, but for owning up to your mistake, you are on the right path. Learn from it, move on.

Its your choice to leave or stay. No one is forcing you to make a decision either way.

(And as an admin, no, I'm not going to delete your account)

oakrdrs187
12-04-2012, 09:51 PM
^ Well put.

Everyone is a newb sometime.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

E_Emerson88
12-04-2012, 11:51 PM
you can always log out, delete bookmark on your web browser and dissappear forever

Blue8g
12-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Respect.

To some people it's more important.

oakrdrs187
12-05-2012, 02:21 AM
You can't just climb in the ring with Ali cuz you think you box.

He knows I can box.
So check it out its like this,
I lose... winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash and I take the respect.

Respect.

To some people it's more important.

...that your car?

<------ Such a nerd.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

NCamiolo
12-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks Paul Walker lol

Brendan
12-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah you are all correct. I realize I'm basically just acting butt hurt and could just stop coming here. It was just a bit of a wake up call for me. I have a lot of respect for everyone on this forum and all of the knowledge that you have about the car that we all love. It made me realize that I'm just being reckless and for no good reason. I've just been lucky that nothing bad has happened... yet. I just really need to ease up on my lead foot and start thinking before acting. You'd think at 25 I'd have some more common sense.

ShiZnitH
12-05-2012, 02:52 PM
U must be the 1st user ever to get so much creds after that kind of thread. Normally they bitch and whine until they get banned lol
U got respect from me aswell :-)