PDA

View Full Version : wiring up new Style JDM fog lights

XsinshineX
07-22-2013, 07:10 PM
i ran across an old thread where it was discussed that the dual lights were fog light/cornering light combo. i wired mine so that both come on with the fog light button. did anyone get the corner lights wired to come on constant with the blinker only? I saw in the post that ASTIG had a diagram but could't get the diagram link to work. if i missed it can someone point me in the right direction, thanks

tamim13
07-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Is this the thread you saw, or does this have the diagram that you were looking for?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?51978-Question-for-members-running-hid-s-on-jdm-headlights

XsinshineX
07-24-2013, 08:47 AM
that wasn't the thread i saw but i appriciate the link that was exactly what i was looking for. seems when i try to seach it brings up pages of stuff that i don't need. anything with a single word in the searched phrase seems to pop up lol.

tamim13
07-24-2013, 12:16 PM
Do you have any pictures of how you wired it so that both are on when you press the fog light switch? I might be interested in that method.

XsinshineX
07-24-2013, 12:58 PM
i dont have any picts but i'll take some when i get off work and post. i just used electrical connectors to connect the positve and negative wires from both fog lamps to the positive and negative leads of the old fog lamp wires. i used weather proof connectors that have heat shrink to keep it weather proof.

tamim13
07-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks that sounds straightforward enough.