PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Problems

BLOCK8732
07-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Wats up TGC. I'm back again with another problem. The other day I was leaving to go home and I put the 8g in reverse and it was ok til I put it in drive and it wouldn't go anywhere. So I pushed the car in a parking space cut it off and restarted it. Now the car would move in drive but is stuck in third gear and the SRS light is on. I figured its in limp mode but don't know why. I was hoping to get more info on that. If anyone has any input on this problem thanks in advance. This forum has helped me a lot thanx again

BLOCK8732
08-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Ok so I changed the PRNDL switch, input speed senor, and output speed sensor. Now the car jerks when shifted into reverse and still in limp mode. Oh and I don't have any reverse lights. Any suggestions?

oakrdrs187
08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Fuse is blown in the driver side compartment in the dash. The diagram shows a circle with a horn looking symbol in the circle. Replace it.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

qnz
08-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Or the clutch packs could be worn out? DId you check the fluid? Is there metal shavings?

oakrdrs187
08-05-2013, 03:09 AM
^ I think the fact that he's got no reverse lights gives it away. And SRS light.

I just dealt with that maybe 2 months ago.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk