PDA

View Full Version : aluminum interior...

99GalantOn18s
04-30-2003, 02:35 AM
wussup? i have a 99 g-ride... well i got a bunch of new shit for my b-day and what not... i got the aluminum gauge overlay and it looks sweet with my pioneer 8400 with the aluminum folddown face... also got the ichibahn automatic shifter and some aluminum pedals and the lighter... well what i wanna know is... is there a place i can order the interior trim in pieces?? i have the woodgrain and brushed aluminum... but it clashes together pretty good... not alot of each... i want like 5 or 6 pieces from the aluminum kit... the part that goes over the door handle piece... not the actual handle but the frame around it... do ya'll get me? all 4 of those... and the part that goes over the black part that shows what gear we're in... not that part thats already woodlookin but the middle part... and also the ashtray... i would like those 6 parts... but i dont wanna buy the entire kit as i'm not gunna use all 21 pieces... i'll get pics up of my interior after everything gets installed...it looks really cool in my head... kinda like the lexus sc430... lil bitta wood lil bitta metal

TITAN
04-30-2003, 12:37 PM
maybe try www.ebay.com i know that they sell whole kits, but someone might be tryin to sell just a few peices. also, try to go to the dealer and see if they can hook you up with just a few special order peices, i doubt it, but maybe. i know they sell complete exterior trim kits as well as single peices. i bought 2 extra sets of GALANT letters to go on side of my door and they didnt make me buy the whole kit. you'll never know til you try.

JMDKID 3000
05-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey, would you say that that ichibahn shifter knob is easy to install or are you going to get your mechanic to do it. I was thinking about purchasing one but I am afraid I will fuckeverything up upon installation.