PDA

View Full Version : Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

Drunkoffjuic
02-24-2014, 11:21 PM
New to the site, but not to the platform.

I'll just leave these here:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202010/Photo1.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202010/Photo6.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202010/Photo5.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202012/840cef53.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202013/IMG_2998_zps3c4364be.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202013/IMG_2998_zps3c4364be.jpg.html)

Celph Concepts
02-24-2014, 11:31 PM
gahhhhdammmnnn! lookin good man! welcome!

Black8GV6
02-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Is that a 6G75?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3747/12764096954_53cca5142a_o.jpg

keith6110
02-25-2014, 07:41 AM
LMAO ^^^

Welcome to TGC! Sweet looking eclipse + Love the evo IX seats!

Catchy title BTW, I was hungry so I clicked.

Skyforger
02-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Nifty 3G.

Welcome to the forums.

M-Rod
02-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Well hello there stranger. You really had nothing better to do today?!?!

Nevermind, I just realized you made this thread last night. P.S. Happy Birthday.

Voodoo
02-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Hayyyyyyyyyy ;)

Silvertune
02-25-2014, 07:51 PM
God damnit Eric. I thought you had enough forum drama? Allow me to help you with that epeen...

Drunkoffjuic
02-25-2014, 09:30 PM
God damnit Eric. I thought you had enough forum drama? Allow me to help you with that epeen...

Damnit Justin... I can never have enough forum drama. Thanks for giving me a little love slap with your epeen....

Hayyyyyyyyyy ;)

Well hello there stud muffin.....

Well hello there stranger. You really had nothing better to do today?!?!

Nevermind, I just realized you made this thread last night. P.S. Happy Birthday.

I literally had nothing better to do with my time today........ Thanks for the B-day Wishes.

I spent my day pulling parts off of cars at junk yards, packing them up, shipping them out, only to realize I dropped some cash somewhere and actually came out negative. FUCK! Oh well (goes into the corner singing "Happy Birthday to me")

gojirars
02-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Got anymore grapes?

G-spot
02-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Off topic forum has been long dead, please help me light it back up :)

M-Rod
02-26-2014, 08:19 AM
Since I can never seem to find what needs to be done to fit Recaros, would you mind sometime sharing what modifications are needed? I have a Recaro that I'll need to install once I get the car back from storage.

Drunkoffjuic
02-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Got anymore grapes?

I think you meant:

Need anymore cheese?

As in "Need more cheese for that whine", but of course you failed.

No problem man, keep trying, you'll use the correct saying one day while trying to troll someone.

Drunkoffjuic
02-26-2014, 09:16 AM
Since I can never seem to find what needs to be done to fit Recaros, would you mind sometime sharing what modifications are needed? I have a Recaro that I'll need to install once I get the car back from storage.

Sure thing.

Most people cut off the brackets from their stock seats and weld/fab up something to make the seats fit.

But if you want to do it the correct way contact Wedge (http://wedgebrackets.com/seat-brackets-home/). They have brackets plans for most cars and will make a set designed specifically for the Evo 8\9 Recaros. Now be sure to tell them that those are the seats you will be using. That way they will make them specifically for those seats. They may actually ask you to verify the mounting hole dimensions on your seat (as they said some people had been giving them all sorts of dimensions).

Just an FYI, these are the dimensions I sent them and they lined up perfectly: (again these are from center hole to center hole)
13 7/16th" from Front to rear
15 13/16" from side to side.

These are not the cheapest option out there, but they come with Lifetime warranty and are of EXCELENT quality.

Silvertune
02-26-2014, 09:23 AM
Eric you realize gojirars is Rezal right? Do you not recall that fateful night at MOD? The overwhelming consumption of... grapes... Your grapes to be exact.

Drunkoffjuic
02-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Sure thing.

Most people cut off the brackets from their stock seats and weld/fab up something to make the seats fit.

But if you want to do it the correct way contact Wedge (http://wedgebrackets.com/seat-brackets-home/). They have brackets plans for most cars and will make a set designed specifically for the Evo 8\9 Recaros. Now be sure to tell them that those are the seats you will be using. That way they will make them specifically for those seats. They may actually ask you to verify the mounting hole dimensions on your seat (as they said some people had been giving them all sorts of dimensions).

Just an FYI, these are the dimensions I sent them and they lined up perfectly: (again these are from center hole to center hole)
13 7/16th" from Front to rear
15 13/16" from side to side.

These are not the cheapest option out there, but they come with Lifetime warranty and are of EXCELENT quality.

Well after calling them up to get a copy of my original invoice, I have been informed of something they may deem my recommendation useless.

Wedge Engineering was sold to a mainstream company in last few years.

But while looking through their website I still feel that they may be the best option out there. The brackets are built per specs that were acquired from the original owner.

Here is their "Mission Statement" or so you would call it:

"There is a reason why the top aftermarket seat companies in the world choose Wedge. For nearly 40 years we have built and designed brackets for virtually every seat manufacture in the world. We are universally known as the seat bracket experts. We have had almost every vehicle ever made in our physical possession in an effort to design a seat bracket that would allow you to install your aftermarket seat with little to no modifications. If you ever pay a dime more than what a Wedge bracket costs, you are wasting your money. Wedge brackets have a lifetime warranty and if for any reason your bracket does not work the way you expected, we will custom make one to your liking. We are the only company that truly understands what it takes to build a custom, direct bolt in bracket. Those words “custom” and “direct bolt in” will save you a lot of time and headaches, take our word for it! There are so many variables that go into making a custom bracket. If the height of the bracket is not just right, your head will be in the roof. If the seat belt tab is not in the right place or the bolt hole is not the correct threading, the stock belt will not work as intended. If the holes in the bracket are not in just the right place, you will not sit centered to the steering wheel. Those are just few of the several variables that go into making a custom aftermarket seat bracket. If you have any questions regarding seat brackets or aftermarket seats, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 801-912-0450 or email us at [email protected]."

I would still give these guys a shot honestly.

Also, when choosing what manufacture of seats I would choose other. I only say this as the Recaro Evo 8/9 Seats were designed for the Evo 8/9 and are not of any model that they sell. So the bolt mount holes may not be the same.

Lastly, plan on retaining the stock Evo 8/9 seat sliders. Don't buy theirs. Most people don't know this but the Recaro seats have a spacer on both the seat (on one end) and the slider (on the other end) that keep the slider raised off the seat itself.

Eric you realize gojirars is Rezal right? Do you not recall that fateful night at MOD? The overwhelming consumption of... grapes... Your grapes to be exact.

Damnit Justin........ How the fuck would I know that???

Sorry Rezal....... you have a big bag of grapes coming your way the next time we meet. ;)

M-Rod
02-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

djhah
02-26-2014, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the club

Silvertune
02-26-2014, 09:12 PM
So... in lieu of this thread title I must ask.

Are cheeseburger jokes...on the table again?

Or will Lindsey skin me again if I mention them. lolololol

djhah
02-26-2014, 09:37 PM
When I seen the title at first I thought I was going to be about the restaurant "cheeburger cheeburger" lol.

Drunkoffjuic
02-27-2014, 07:12 AM
So... in lieu of this thread title I must ask.

Are cheeseburger jokes...on the table again?

Or will Lindsey skin me again if I mention them. lolololol

I think you know the answer to this........

wetamup2k3g
02-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Welcome to TGC, I recognize the screen name from c3g. Car looks vicious!

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Club3g is still a thing?

Drunkoffjuic
02-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Club3g is still a thing?

Yeah, been running strong (hold your chuckles) for many years without fail.

Why was TGC down for such a long time again?? ;)

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Why was TGC down for such a long time again?? ;)

Why are you here then?

M-Rod
02-27-2014, 05:18 PM
^coming from a kid who hasn't owned a Galant in years. Solid ground you have to stand on there, bud.

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 05:24 PM
^coming from a kid who hasn't owned a Galant in years. Solid ground you have to stand on there, bud.

Did I own a Galant at one point? Yep.

I'm sorry that I've never high fived you for your $300 wheels, I'm sure 3g dudes would love to do that. They seem like the type of dudes who enjoy ugly things.

Galantman03
02-27-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry that none of the other OG's have been banned and come back except you. Sometimes you just need to "shut up and color" in flight line terms.

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry that none of the other OG's have been banned and come back except you. Sometimes you just need to "shut up and color" in flight line terms.

I was banned?

M-Rod
02-27-2014, 06:44 PM

I'm sorry that I've never high fived you for your $300 wheels, I'm sure 3g dudes would love to do that. They seem like the type of dudes who enjoy ugly things.

I've never asked for a high five, nor do I care for that matter. Yes, eventually I plan to get a lighter, better set of wheels, but i can't say my wheels haven't done what I've needed them to do without any issue.

So you decided to put a set of Rays and a set of BBS wheels on your car. Did it magically turn your car into something relevant to the community? I encourage you to tell me how triumphant of a feat that was, or how purposeful that was in order to drive to school and work.

And while you're at it, care to call out how ugly BJ's car is in your opinion? (Since he had the same exact wheels)

You can put down the shovel anytime before you get too deep. I havent even put my boots on yet.

Drunkoffjuic
02-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Love it..... I think I'm going to fit right in here.....

Skyforger
02-27-2014, 07:53 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/478/172/4b4.gif

G-spot
02-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Love it..... I think I'm going to fit right in here.....The suspense is killing me. I got a bunch of threads that could of been posted on OT had people less frequently visit that forum.

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 09:37 PM
I've never asked for a high five, nor do I care for that matter. Yes, eventually I plan to get a lighter, better set of wheels, but i can't say my wheels haven't done what I've needed them to do without any issue.

So you decided to put a set of Rays and a set of BBS wheels on your car. Did it magically turn your car into something relevant to the community? I encourage you to tell me how triumphant of a feat that was, or how purposeful that was in order to drive to school and work.

And while you're at it, care to call out how ugly BJ's car is in your opinion? (Since he had the same exact wheels)

You can put down the shovel anytime before you get too deep. I havent even put my boots on yet.

I respected BJ's build, never understood why he dropped a fair bit of money on his engine and then half assed his suspension/wheels/brakes/etc. And I only thought his car looked right on some Gram Lights that he test fitted, everything else was just bleh.

How relevant were my wheels to getting me to school and work? Entirely relevant. I wouldn't have kept the car for as long as I did if it didn't look as good as it did on my wheels.

How relevant is your 6G75 to getting you anywhere? I've never seen you mention actually making it out to a track, so what's the point?

Silvertune
02-27-2014, 09:39 PM
WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels Wheelswheelswheelswheels

G-spot
02-27-2014, 09:44 PM
WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels WheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWh eelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWhee lswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheels wheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswh eelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswhee lswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheels wheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswh eelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswhee lswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheels wheelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswh eelsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswhee lsWheelswheelswheelswheelsWheelswheelswheelswheels Wheelswheelswheelswheels

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/46599281.jpg

4g63lover
02-27-2014, 09:58 PM

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HIS WHEELS COST HIM THREE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLHAIRS??!!!!! AND HE HAS GOOD TIRES ON THEM!!!

He's got a reliable running 6G75, manual swap, Brembos, and the car looks DAMN good.

I've had it with your high and mighty fucking attitude. If none of us is good enough here for you then go the fuck somewhere else.

What theee fuck have you built that your on such a high pedestal and going off ridiculing people because they have cheaper wheels when they've spent the money in things that are more important. He's spent good money on good tires so who cares if theyre mounted on Rotas? Have you ever had Rotas? or are you one of those assholes who just go off what they see on a meme page on FB and listen to all the other people like you who say they're shit but have never owned a set. You had a Galant on lowering springs and wheels and you think you can come in here better than everyone else.

GET THEE FUCKK OUTTA HERE.

If I could ban you from life I swear to god I would. And you can take all your high and mighty friends with you! Keep "building" your "legit" cars with $3000 wheels and ride your high horse into your anus asshole!

Blue8g
02-27-2014, 10:01 PM
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HIS WHEELS COST HIM THREE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLHAIRS??!!!!! AND HE HAS GOOD TIRES ON THEM!!!

He's got a reliable running 6G75, manual swap, Brembos, and the car looks DAMN good.

I've had it with your high and mighty fucking attitude. If none of us is good enough here for you then go the fuck somewhere else.

What theee fuck have you built that your on such a high pedestal and going off ridiculing people because they have cheaper wheels when they've spent the money in things that are more important. He's spent good money on good tires so who cares if theyre mounted on Rotas? Have you ever had Rotas? or are you one of those assholes who just go off what they see on a meme page on FB and listen to all the other people like you who say they're shit but have never owned a set. You had a Galant on lowering springs and wheels and you think you can come in here better than everyone else.

GET THEE FUCKK OUTTA HERE.

If I could ban you from life I swear to god I would. And you can take all your high and mighty friends with you! Keep "building" your "legit" cars with $3000 wheels and ride your high horse into your anus asshole!

That's not very Christian of you to say, Jigz. :)

Also, this is the internet. People are entitled to opinions, I have mine, you have yours; I let you have yours, let me have mine. I don't get angry, you very apparently do.

4g63lover
02-27-2014, 10:02 PM
How relevant is your 6G75 to getting you anywhere? I've never seen you mention actually making it out to a track, so what's the point?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? Have you even read his build thread? Matt's probably been on the track more than anyone on here besides Martin and Bryant (xd_01).

4g63lover
02-27-2014, 10:03 PM
BTW, C3G may have a lot of toolboxes but none of the info on here would be here without the guys on C3G who paved the way for the performance aspect of the 8G/3G.

Welcome to the site drunkoffjuice. It's unfortunate your thread got shit on.

G-spot
02-27-2014, 10:04 PM
^ http://www.ahmedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400.jpg

4g63lover
02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
That's not very Christian of you to say, Jigz. :)

Also, this is the internet. People are entitled to opinions, I have mine, you have yours; I let you have yours, let me have mine. I don't get angry, you very apparently do.

I'm all about stating your opinion. Go ahead voice your opinion, but there's a difference between being honest/opinionated and being a straight asshole. Narrow minded car people like you is the reason the car culture is as retarded as it is.

I get the fact that knockoffs ruin the industry because good brands go out of business because they can't compete with the lower prices. Now that's out of the way you can't use it as an argument point.

Were all supposed to be into cars BLAH DITTY FUCKING BLAH but people like you keep people from interacting with each other. Because you're so up your own ass that no one wants to meet you.

I wish I was born 40 years ago. I hang out with the older "car guys" and they don't do this shit. They talk with their cars and they don't care if you have a $400 engine against a $4000 engine. If it's fast it fast. If it works it works.

So yeah I get mad because 20 years from now the world will be ran by all these "built" cars with nothing under the hood because they've spent all their money on wheels. Pathetic.

Galantman03
02-27-2014, 10:18 PM
I was banned?
Uh yeah, I remember blue 8g username, if you go back and look at some threads, you will be as a guest.
I hate keyboard warriors and that is all you ever have been on this site, you dont give a rats ass about anybody, except you.

Welcome to the site drunkoffjuice. It's unfortunate your thread got shit on.
x2

Voodoo
02-27-2014, 10:25 PM

Enjoy your timeout, Cody.

Celph Concepts
02-27-2014, 10:29 PM
surprised that didnt happen before now

G-spot
02-27-2014, 10:30 PM
This is a permanent time out right? Because (if) he comes back he's gonna do the same ol stuff to other people and defend himself by quoting this bullshit....

Also, this is the internet. People are entitled to opinions, I have mine, you have yours; I let you have yours, let me have mine.

Voodoo
02-27-2014, 10:50 PM
This is a permanent time out right? Because (if) he comes back he's gonna do the same ol stuff to other people and defend himself by quoting this bullshit....

We'll see how he likes 7 days first. If it continues to happen then feel free to report the posts and we will address it accordingly.

oakrdrs187
02-28-2014, 01:36 AM
While I agree with the statements made by the previous posters especially jigz, was there really a valid reason for a suspension if all Cody does here is state his opinion. Sure some are bothered by them but they're merely the opinions of one person IMO not enough to make them true. Not taking Codys side just kinda throwing it out there, for example states that 3G owners like "ugly" things but by the looks of the pictures in the first post on this thread its clearly not a fact.

Anywho, welcome sir Drunk.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Drunkoffjuic
02-28-2014, 07:30 AM
Hey thanks for all the nice welcomes guys....... It will be fun to stick around a put my 2 cents in where I can. I am not opposed to calling asshats out on here, but I looks like you guys did a great job with Blue and don't need my assistance.

So if one resident asshole is named Cody, are there others named Steve or Greg. That seems to be the trend (C3G guys will get this).

BTW, Matt, Now looking back at the mods I made to my car I would have rather spent $300 on wheels instead of the $350 per wheel I did.

154james
02-28-2014, 07:32 AM
Nice nice, what wheels do you got on there?

Welcome to TGC!

Drunkoffjuic
02-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Nice nice, what wheels do you got on there?

Welcome to TGC!

They are 18" O.Z. Racing Crono HT's

M-Rod
02-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Hey thanks for all the nice welcomes guys....... It will be fun to stick around a put my 2 cents in where I can. I am not opposed to calling asshats out on here, but I looks like you guys did a great job with Blue and don't need my assistance.

So if one resident asshole is named Cody, are there others named Steve or Greg. That seems to be the trend (C3G guys will get this).

BTW, Matt, Now looking back at the mods I made to my car I would have rather spent $300 on wheels instead of the $350 per wheel I did.
Haha. No, Steve and Greg don't reside here. Unless they're lurking under a new alias, but I would hope they have better things to do.

CHICAGO_ONE
02-28-2014, 08:31 AM
wow. what did I miss.
Either way, I love the 3G man. One of the cleaner ones I've seen. It definitely sets it apart from the typical ones you see.

Voodoo
02-28-2014, 09:34 AM
While I agree with the statements made by the previous posters especially jigz, was there really a valid reason for a suspension if all Cody does here is state his opinion. Sure some are bothered by them but they're merely the opinions of one person IMO not enough to make them true.

Sure, he's entitled to his own opinion, but insulting other members is against the rules and I'm going to be particularly strict about it in the Welcome New Members forum. This is the place to welcome new members, not stir up trouble.

wetamup2k3g
02-28-2014, 09:58 AM

This Greg is nice. I've met the other Greg, he seemed cool in person, but his posts were something else.

gojirars
02-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Damnit Justin........ How the fuck would I know that???

Sorry Rezal....... you have a big bag of grapes coming your way the next time we meet. ;)

Bahaha it's alright! I'm looking forward to it next time for sure ;)

oakrdrs187
02-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Sure, he's entitled to his own opinion, but insulting other members is against the rules and I'm going to be particularly strict about it in the Welcome New Members forum. This is the place to welcome new members, not stir up trouble.

New member thread foul, got it...

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

GTMitsu
03-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Interesting name for your thread lol.

Drunkoffjuic
03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Interesting name for your thread lol.

Inside joke......one you are not part of...... lol

Silvertune
03-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Maybe if he were more involved socially...

GTMitsu
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Maybe if he were more involved socially...

What are you talking about?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Silvertune
04-02-2014, 07:54 AM
You never come to any of our get togethers!

GTMitsu
04-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Which ones?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Drunkoffjuic
07-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Its been a long time since I updated this thread. Lets start off at July 2014:

First Dyno ever....

250whp and 260wtq

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202014/LateModelThrottleDyno7814_zpse9278670.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202014/LateModelThrottleDyno7814_zpse9278670.jpg.html)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y-KtjBxeI4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B0NiCWatYKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kOpsy4fcbmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On top of the 3.8L 6G75, mods include: Ripp headers, Invida cat-back, as well as ported (by Justin @ Silvertune Performance) 75 n/m upper intake/ 74 lower intake/ 74 TB (rebuilt).

Although this didn't break the N/A records, its a great goal for those that are looking into doing this swap.

These were my numbers with stock un-ported heads and stock shafts. Tuning done by Silvertune.

Moving onto September 2014:

This was a couple months after ported heads install and Stage 2 RPW SC cams with a Tune.

On the morning of the day I was going down to Factory MOD I had another Dyno pull session scheduled. Late Model Throttle in WI, for a few pulls in to see where I stood with the extra modifications that was made AFTER my previous pulls. Well here it is: 262whp and 249wtq

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202014/LateModelThrottleDyno091814_zpsd4ba85a4.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202014/LateModelThrottleDyno091814_zpsd4ba85a4.jpg.html)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DG3vHlF1dHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G1hQbT4C-Kc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n_VJKIK9L-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On top of the 3.8L 6G75, mods include: Ripp headers, Invida cat-back, as well as ported (by Justin @ Silvertune Performance) 75 n/m upper intake/ 74 lower intake/ 74 TB (rebuilt). New mods include: Port/polised heads (by Justin @ Silvertune Performance), upgraded springs, and RPW Stage 2 Supercharger Cams.

This Dyno run made my heart sink. Even though my WHP increased, to see the WTQ drop by 11 makes these cams unacceptable. Trial and error guys, although we confirmed that the NA cams are not working with these motors, we can now confirm that the SC cams aren't either. I, along with many others, have lost faith in the RPW cams on these motors. It only took a good chunk of change out of my pocket, others pockets, and time out of Justin's weekends to help install these.

Take what you will out of this, but I am going to be removing these cams once she is put away for the winter.

BEST part of the weekend!!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202014/F3A57862-797F-45DB-A0F4-91E3FE3DE3F8_zpsryqvhtet.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202014/F3A57862-797F-45DB-A0F4-91E3FE3DE3F8_zpsryqvhtet.jpg.html)

2014 Factory MOD People's Choice Award!!!!

January 2015 Silvertune and M-Rod came down for a weekend. We fought through the bitter cold and installed a Custom one off set of Cams. Weather warmed up, and I was able to get the car out for some tuning/logging runs. Tune was dialed in and the Dyno was calling my name.

June 2015:

One of a kind cams were in, tuning was great, airflow was awesome. But they fell short. My 3.8L just doesn't like cams, we're starting to thing none of them do/will. I had a feeling things fell short while at the track. My 1/4 mile slower..... 1/2 a sec slower. I wanted to see what the dyno was going to say prior to posting about the shafts.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202015/Late%20Model%20Throttle%20Dyno%20062615_zpspswbtsh l.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202015/Late%20Model%20Throttle%20Dyno%20062615_zpspswbtsh l.jpg.html)

231 WHP 219 WTQ

That's a 31whp and 30 wtq drop from the RPW SC S2 cams. But again, for those of you who will bash and talk crap, these were experimental camshafts. Took a chance and it didn't pay off in the end. That's just what happens, someone has to pony up and start somewhere. Some experiments succeed, some don't. Oh well.

July 2015:

Silvertune came down for another weekend. We put the stock cams back in. Tuning on Saturday morning went great and it was time to hit up the Dragstrip.

I embarrassed myself first pass. Slight wheel hop in first, slammed it into second, and crack.....

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202015/345C94C1-C31F-4086-81DA-03A39BA9CEB9_zpssvfwa945.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202015/345C94C1-C31F-4086-81DA-03A39BA9CEB9_zpssvfwa945.jpg.html)
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202015/7201FA3E-F671-4644-AA0B-746E83227EDF_zpsutpt6mxv.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202015/7201FA3E-F671-4644-AA0B-746E83227EDF_zpsutpt6mxv.jpg.html)

Got towed off the track parked it and we soon went scrambling for tools to swap the CV-joint out. Justin took charge and had the axle fixed in no time. I wouldn't have been able to get any runs in if he wasn't there. With 35 minutes remaining in the fun run section of the day I was able to get 3 full passes in. I beat my personal best and got a 14.189 sec 1/4 mile. I know there is much more in there, as I wasn't giving it all it had (I didn't want to break again.)

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p67/drunkoffjuic/Eclipse%202015/171F9A9F-3D9E-4794-95AF-115DAF41C9B4_zpsoxuc1jcb.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/user/drunkoffjuic/media/Eclipse%202015/171F9A9F-3D9E-4794-95AF-115DAF41C9B4_zpsoxuc1jcb.jpg.html)

There is more to come.....

M-Rod
07-25-2015, 03:29 PM
Nice run. Time to pull some weight out of the car!

Drunkoffjuic
07-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Nice run. Time to pull some weight out of the car!

Already on it. I also picked up a set of OEM axles from the yard. I just need to clean them up and put new boots on and we are good to go.