just hit 200k
2001 Mitsubishi Galant 3.0L V6
disc breaks all around
Short ram intake
bfg's on BOSS 18's
new water pump
timing belt + idlers, pully and tensioner
plugs, wire, cap, and rotor

so heres the deal guys, the sound seems to be coming from the driver side wheel and when ever i turn left, and ONLY when i turn left between 10-25mph roughly i hear a "squeek squeek squeek" it sounds like as the wheel is turning it is rubbing on something, like the disc is hitting the dust shield as it spins.. but ive checked everything in that area and the other side but there seems to be no interference!

im thinking it might be a wheel bearing or something.. the car shakes above 65mph but i think alot of g-owners experience the same thing, especially w/ aftermarket wheels. im not too sure what it could be.. anyone experience something like this before? or have any ideas? thanks guys!

oh yea on another note.. trying to fix an oil leak..seems to be leaking from the passenger side... so ive replaced: pcv valve, valve covers, lower oil pan, spark plug tube seals, oil cap, camshaft seals and crankshaft seals... kind of dont know where else too look.. any ideas on where there could be more leaks? besides the heads.... and i hope to god its not the heads.. lol thanks guys!!

Dominicano
03-05-2014, 10:33 AM
regarding the wheels it can be your wheel bearings, since our hubs are not serviceable you will have to replace the whole thing but i would check it first to see if you hear any clicks when turning manually. regarding the oil if you clean up your engine and get rid of the gunk and then hopefully you can find that leak that way.