PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eye Rings

Tazz2000
08-26-2002, 04:35 PM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything under the search for it, so here goes...

Does anyone know where to get the LED Angel Eye rings that go on the BMWs? I have check out Varad, and Radiantz, and I don't think the one on Radiantz would work. If you think it will, let me know. :thumbsup: But Varad didn't have anything. I want to get these for Astig's projector mod. If D3D is going to rip us a new one by charging $1100 for something that can be done for less than $500, guess where I'm going. I for one am going to send Astig some dough for doing all the hard work, and for the mounting bracket which he might make for us.

PROPS ON THE PROJECTORS.

J. T. Z.
08-26-2002, 04:38 PM
Hey Tazz, now that we know what is involved with making these maybe we can go to D3 and ask them why they wanted to rip us off. Maybe this time around they will give us a much better price. Just a thought.

Tazz2000
08-27-2002, 08:50 AM
Naw, they were gonna mold inject a housing specifically for this light. They wanted to make them look like the Eclipse, and accord lights. These look more origional, and don't look all that hard.

Would be nice though.

Is anyone else going to do these? If I can find them, and mod them in, I'll give instructions on what I did. :thumbsup: