- HKS AFR
- RC Engineering 270cc Injectors
- Walbro 255 lph In Tank Fuel Pump
- Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Amss Headers
- Water/Methanol Boost Cooler

Power:
289/240 whp/wtq

These are some crazy numbers for an auto. i am not even close to that, but than again i am not runnin 8 psi YET wink...wink

but what the hell is a water/methanol boost cooler

THINK OF the potential....cant wait to increase the boost...hopefully this weekend to bring it to RIPP for dyno tune things will be great

SinSere
04-30-2003, 08:52 PM
that really is sick man...like you said, for an auto, somethin amazing. Like to know cost to upgrade the tranny. Somethin in the future I'd like to do.

HeadAche
04-30-2003, 10:33 PM
got this from the boosted registry on club3g:
steve
2000 Eclipse GT Sporty

RippMods SDS Stage 1 Kit (8 psi)
- Vortech V5G Centrifugal Blower
- HKS BOV
- HKS AFR
- RC Engineering 270cc Injectors
- Walbro 255 lph In Tank Fuel Pump
- Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Amss Headers
- Water/Methanol Boost Cooler

Power:
289/240 whp/wtq

These are some crazy numbers for an auto. i am not even close to that, but than again i am not runnin 8 psi YET wink...wink

but what the hell is a water/methanol boost cooler

THINK OF the potential....cant wait to increase the boost...hopefully this weekend to bring it to RIPP for dyno tune things will be great

A water/methanol booster, mixes c16 with is almost pure alcohol with the water psi, while boost rises in the motor, its a pretty crazy mix.. Didnt even know they had them out for the 3g.. Those numbers are sick as hell..

Khopari
04-30-2003, 10:36 PM
A water/methanol booster, mixes c16 with is almost pure alcohol with the water psi, while boost rises in the motor, its a pretty crazy mix.. Didnt even know they had them out for the 3g.. Those numbers are sick as hell..

i am LOST BIG TIme :roll: :roll: :roll:

DJ Galant
05-01-2003, 01:19 AM
now, what kind of dyno chase (excact model) was it dynoed on?
The source is really important to see major factors.
For example, 475 whp eclipse on dynopack, 1 hour later after cooloff and with no other changes whatsover, did a 530 whp on dynojet.
I saw it on my own eyes.
All Dynos are different and the same car pull different numbers on different dynoes.

HiperSilver
05-01-2003, 03:13 PM
water and alcohol has great cooling abilitys, its either shot at the IC or shit in the intake track to cool the compressed air. Compressed air is dense ok, but when a the compressor compresses the air to make boost it gets hot, so it goes through a IC to cool down, sometimes that not enough for it and its sprayed in the intake track, compressed cool air=more power than warm compressed air. Reason i dont understand is for 8 psi you would need that even with a supercharger, maybee he just didnt want to get a IC and just did that...

ablythe
05-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Water injection system.

www.aquamist.co.uk

Enjoy!