PDA

View Full Version : Which car to pick?

V6Galant'03
05-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Hi all!

Well I am deciding which car to pick and here are my options:

A LS Galant '03, a Peugeot 206 CC '03, A Sentra SE-R Spec V (dont know year), LX Civic Coupé 03, and some two other cars from a same manufacter that is not found in U.S.A and are not worth to be mentioned because most will not know them.

Please give a really objective answer don't defend your car just because you own it cause all are really good looking cars and each has their own different disadvantages but I need to know from these cars which is the best one I could pick. Thanx

Black Magic
05-01-2003, 08:29 PM
i would either go with the galant or the sentra. i dont know where your from but the mazda 6's are real nice also

Sarah
05-01-2003, 08:41 PM
I would go with either the Galant or The Sentra

Auto-9
05-01-2003, 08:47 PM
The Peugy all the way.

Sarah
05-01-2003, 09:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V6Galant'03)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi all!

Well I am deciding Â*which car to pick and here are my options:
and some two other cars from a same manufacter that is not found in U.S.A and are not worth to be mentioned because most will not know them.

</div>

You would be surprised about what we know about cars from other countries

Ghost Beat
05-01-2003, 10:02 PM
id say either the lant 1st the peug 2nd or the sentra 3rd

Auto-9
05-01-2003, 11:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(@=formerly known as Sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>You would be surprised about what we know about cars from other countries</div>

Yeah...it's odd. We want cars that are sold outside the U.S., while people outside often want our versions. And the manufacturers still think they know what's best for us and market the cars accordingly :roll:

Danger DANJ
05-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Go for the Peugeot. Otherwise, the Galant.

VegasMatt
05-02-2003, 12:31 PM
The Sentra or the Galant.

V6Galant'03
05-02-2003, 07:07 PM
Thanks for you opinion!

Those cars I been talking about are of a Spanish manufacter called Seat (pronounced Seh-at, not seat like the verb lol) which have nice cars but they are not that convenient to my needs except one that is called the Leon Cupra R, which is a real babe on the streets but also is very expensive and my wallet can't afford that. Other than that car, they are not really attractive to me because they are just more luxurious VWs (In fact these cars are a product from a VW relationship with the Spanish government) and I dont like VWs, because I'm sick of watching Jettas and Golfs everywhere all over Mexico.

If you would like to see these cars go to www.seat.com, I believe that these cars are just found in the European Union and in Mexico because they dont pass the car size test in USA or some reform like that.

Im sure that some people will know about these cars but I think that most will not because they are new in the car market worldwide and are not found in USA.

Sarah
05-02-2003, 07:42 PM
this car is phat as hell
http://new.seatibiza.com/img/home_bg.jpg

HeadAche
05-03-2003, 06:29 PM
Sentra or the Galant, cant go wrong with either or..

V6Galant'03
05-03-2003, 09:25 PM
All Seats are cool but the thing is that they are all a little slow even the Turbo Edition of each car, all except the Leon Cupra R which is the real sh*t because all the little things it have (Brembo brakes, Recaro seats and things like that) but is way too expensive, here with that money you can buy a real nice Mustang GT or better.