PDA

View Full Version : walbro fuel pump mod

leadfoot
05-02-2003, 11:24 PM
im should be getting this in about 3 to 4 days what can i expect from it and can i install myself? the walbro 255 fuel pump

HeadAche
05-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Just being able to carry a larger load, and distributing fuel at a higher psi, but it works better with a FPR..

leadfoot
05-05-2003, 06:00 AM
after i get the intake and exhuast manifold's ported and polished i will be getting the s-afc,fuel pump, and fuel pressure regulator.

Lazarus
05-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Just being able to carry a larger load, and distributing fuel at a higher psi, but it works better with a FPR..

Hey Shane do you alrerady have one installed? I was thinking about buying one but I don't know anyone here that has it installed already?

HeadAche
05-08-2003, 08:31 PM

Hey Shane do you alrerady have one installed? I was thinking about buying one but I don't know anyone here that has it installed already?

I had the pump put in about 5 months ago because the one i had was faulty, and i heard the walbro was the best one for nitrous oxide cars..