PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze headers??

Alister_McRae
05-03-2003, 01:39 AM
Hey everyone, i have been looking for a place to buy the kamikaze headers, ive tried yahoo search engine, but cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding the kamikaze headers at a decent price? Thanks. oohhh yeah, before i forget to ask, how much are the FPR's at vision imports? They didnt have a price.

leadfoot
05-03-2003, 11:24 AM
i am also looking to buy some please give a link or something i went to get my 2.5 inch cat exhaust and it came out to be 400 from the header all the way back including a high flow cat but not including the muffler. i was also going to ask this: i was talking to the guy and he said that most people just get the performance cat and leave all the piping the same but since im going to be pushing around 350whp when my hole motor and everything is done im thinking of getting the 2.5 piping performance cat, and the muffler as well. as far as the header goes what is an estimate on the header?

Alister_McRae
05-03-2003, 02:50 PM
I think the kamikaze's run cheaper than rpw, and they give about the same performance gain as the rpw's. In a previous post, chip (Fishboy55) and Gizmo showed us there gains with both headers, and the kamikaze's i believe were only behind like .2 hp. And im not willing to pay an extra 50-100 bucks for .2 hp. Plus i plan on getting an SDS in the future, so i need the bigger piping cause the stock headers only have 800 cfm- while the kamikaze's put out like 1750-1800 cfm. If i were you leadfoot, i would just get the high flow cat, and leave the exhaust alone. The only way i would redo the whole exhaust is if i was going for a forced induction application.

leadfoot
05-03-2003, 04:37 PM
im getting the sds and going to be running nos on top of it. i gues for now ill just get the high flow cat them later when im about to get the sds get the hole pip.

AzGalant
05-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey everyone, i have been looking for a place to buy the kamikaze headers, ive tried yahoo search engine, but cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding the kamikaze headers at a decent price? Thanks. oohhh yeah, before i forget to ask, how much are the FPR's at vision imports? They didnt have a price.

This is the only link that I have...
http://www.kamikazeperformance.com ('http://www.kamikazeperformance.com')