PDA

View Full Version : Galant rims and aux advice

flowoxide
05-27-2015, 01:04 AM
Hello i got a 2010 white galant today and i was wondering if yall knew any good rims that look clean on the galant like 17 18 inch rims and also how do i get a aux on this car without buying a new stereo

M-Rod
05-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Hold the CD button for 5 seconds to see if it enters "AUX" mode. If so, adding an input is incredibly easy.

flowoxide
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM
This car doesn't go into aux mode what do u suggest I do

matthewscheffler
07-02-2015, 03:47 PM
honestly putting in a whole new stereo system wasn't hard at all. I ordered the wiring harness for my stereo and the new bracket housing on amazon for like $40 total or something. I also put a sub in and 4 new speakers. in my opinion, just to have an aux, it was totally worth it. i decided to go with a pioneer with the touch screen so I could tune it to my style. I was questioning it. but 100% worth it in my opinion.

Techn0Nut1996
07-02-2015, 04:27 PM
IMO upgrading the stereo is one of the best things you can do to a car so definitly go for it! I've replaced the stereo in a variety of different cars and non of them were really difficult. Regarding the rims, it depends. What style/color do you like best and would compliment the style/color of your 9G? I would take a look through the "Customizing Your 9G" thread and the "Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes" thread in the forum to get ideas if you aren't 100% sure. That's how I decided to go with the upgraded Mistu 18" rims on my 8G.