PDA

View Full Version : spoiler

wwangster86
05-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Anybody know if the spoilers off the new mustang GT's will fit on our trunks? The one piece type, not the ones on stalks.

TITAN
05-06-2003, 06:22 PM
maybe this one....

http://www.slickcar.com/products/RRP570.jpg

OR THIS ONE....

http://www.slickcar.com/products/140.jpg

??????

let me know and i'll call them up for you to see what their dimensions are.

wwangster86
05-06-2003, 06:30 PM
The top one. I think it might look nice on our car.

TITAN
05-06-2003, 06:42 PM
The top one. I think it might look nice on our car.
really? those look like our spoilers that come with the our cars stock. i personally like the bottom 1 better, but this is your post.

anyway, those sunsabitches say they are open 24/7, but their fuckin message says they only open 10-6 eastern time. 10-6!! i wish i worked those hours! so i cant get a hold of them at spoilerdepot.com or slickcar.com. i can try tomorrow or you can. just hit up there sites for the toll free number and just pretend like you got a mustang, dont mention the galant, and ask for the mounting specifications and dimensions. if they give you any shit, like why?, just tell me and I will call and set those punks str8. spoiler depot shouldnt give you a hard time, but i just dont know about the other one. peace.

Xska55
05-06-2003, 08:04 PM
the first one looks hot

verywhite01
05-07-2003, 06:49 AM
looks like the one I had originally b4 my poor baby got hit, but l;ike he said looks like the stock, not the higher one that comes on the GTZ, the other one.

HeadAche
05-07-2003, 08:56 AM
Yeah the first one looks way better than the second one..

TITAN
05-07-2003, 10:48 AM
yeah, its a hell of alot lower profile too, almost half as high.

ok now yesterday, they werent open in florida, now i call real early and then they tell me that their warehouse in Cali is open for 2 more hours!! insane. so I will call back in 2 hours and try to find this shit out.

wwangster86
05-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Anybody know our trunk specs? Will this fit???

"The unit is 52&3/8" long, 8&1/2" deep in the middle (depth from side tip to middle is 20"). There are 4 bolts with nuts which are included (gasket not included), the distance between the bolt holes side to side is appr. 50&3/4" and the distance between two bolt holes, front to back 6&3/4" apart." From seller on ebay.

TITAN
05-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Anybody know our trunk specs? Will this fit???

"The unit is 52&3/8" long, 8&1/2" deep in the middle (depth from side tip to middle is 20"). There are 4 bolts with nuts which are included (gasket not included), the distance between the bolt holes side to side is appr. 50&3/4" and the distance between two bolt holes, front to back 6&3/4" apart." From seller on ebay.

well i cant get to my car right now, but I think that is pushing it. (remember, just a guess). 52 inches is 5'-4". i think our cars might be that wide, total. just whip out a tape measure and check it out!

TITAN
05-07-2003, 04:28 PM
ok, those idoits down there at ***ckcar.com told me this morning that they could get the specs from their manufacturer, but then I call them 5 minutes ago and they fuckin tell me I got to go to Ford dealership and they will know. ya right, when i was looking at getting the galant my dealer wasnt sure if the new galants came with a manual or not. this was of course before I knew that they did not. so I will call spoiler depot now.......